Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) (9751 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / Hustle, Love And S**x (complete Story) / MRS MARA (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Keep reading ,keep learning .
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
There is darkness in this literature section but
This story and many others that are written for God's glory Will enlighten it in Jesus name
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Seven thousand and still counting !
Glory be to Jesus !
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2022
I bless Jesus Christ for this story .
May his name be glorified.
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Long story but worthy to be read
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2023
This story will open the door through which life will be given to many in the coming days
- I prophesy
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Father I pray in the name of Jesus that you glorify yourself through this story from generation to generation .
Amen in Jesus name
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
A new story might begin soon
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 3:18pm On Feb 25
I will keep telling THE GOSPEL story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" / Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / {gandhi Jayanti Kavita} Gandhi Jayanti Kavita, Gandhi Jayanti Poem, Hindi Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.