Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) (10211 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / Can You F*** Me? (complete Story) / MRS MARA (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:01pm On May 05, 2022
The next page will soon be here
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:02pm On May 05, 2022
Read the next page below
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
THE TESTIMONY OF A FREED MAN : TWO KINGDOMS ONE SOUL.
PAGE -14

I munched the fruit with my eyes close because of the ecstasy and sweetness that I was feeling .
then suddenly I felt There was a rope hanging on my neck .
I applied my left hand to remove the rope while my eyes was still close and my mouth still munching the fruit but yet to swallow it.
,but the rope was tough on my neck that my grab couldn't remove it .
I drew it with more strength but it kept tightening on me and was getting more tighter by the minutes .
I applied all my streangh and drew it but yet it didn't move an inch .
then I noticed the rope was soft like meat and smooth like a little child skin .
what kind of rope can this be?
(I asked by thought )

I then open my eyes to deal with the issue properly only to find out that there was a creature before me

I lifted my eyes to take a proper look at What kind of creature it was .

lo and behold !
There was a thin but very long snake before me with it gaze set upon my forehead .
I wanted to run away then I realized that it was it's body that was rapped on my neck and it was making it tighter by seconds and about to strangle me to death .

I thought I ran away from death but here I am face to face before death with its sting ready to strike me .
I brought my self to the valley of the shadow of death
Thinking I ran away from it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 8:00am On May 06, 2022
COMMENTARY :

what you read up there depicted the scripture below in another way or through a different language .

Genesis 3:1-7
[1]Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”
[2]And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
[3]but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ”
[4]Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.
[5]For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
[6]So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
[7]Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 9:21am On May 06, 2022
COMMENTARY :

WHAT YOU READ UP THERE RELATES TO THIS .

Acts 28:3-4
[3]But when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out because of the heat, and fastened on his hand.
[4]So when the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, “No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live.”
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 11:02pm On May 06, 2022
Don't stop reading push on to the end .
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 6:33pm On May 07, 2022
The next page is here down below
Page 15
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 6:34pm On May 07, 2022
PAGE -15

At that moment different kinds of thoughts ran through my head .

what's going to happen now ?

The snake moved towards me swindling its head left and right with its sting ready to strike .

Who can I call at this moment ?

Maybe I should call on God.
( I thought)

But God had judged me for my sins how can I now call on him ?
Can God even see me in this condition or can he even hear if I should call in him ?
(I doubted )

So ,Who else can I call for help ;because there is obviously no one in the garden but myself and this snake ?

Maybe Satan
(Another thought suggested )

But it Was Satan who got me to this very place in the first place .
If he hadn't deceived me I wouldn't have sinned against God .
He got me into this trouble ; so how do I call upon such a person who was the very personality behind all That has beffalen me ?

Wait !
is this not even a trap ?
( I thought )
Could this very snake be Satan in disguise ?

Ah!

what if the fruit itself has been poison to make sure I die even if I escaped from the trap of the snake ?
The instance this last thought came into my mind the fruit I Was munching and was yet to swallow suddenly turned liquid and became very bitter on my tongue , and tasted terribly than every other fruit I had ate before.

suddenly the serpent drew its head backward and came speedily to strike me .

AaaaaaAAh!
I SHOUTED .

TUEH !
I spat out the liquid on the serpent's face
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
COMMENTARY :

This also talks about what you've read up there .
It's a very clear utterance of that scene

I have already written that piece in the page 15 before I came across this scriptures in the bible and that's a sign that the mind of the holy spirit inspires this story .

This story is an inspiration of God's holy spirit .and it will bless many souls who will come to read it in many days ,years or even generations to come by gods grace .

Job 20:4,6,12-16
[4]“You know that the joy of the wicked does not last long.
That has been true a long time, ever since Adam was put on earth.
Those who don’t know God are happy for only a short time.
[6]Maybe an evil man’s pride will reach up to the sky,
and his head will touch the clouds.
[12]“Evil tastes sweet in his mouth.
He keeps it under his tongue to enjoy it fully.
[13]He hates to let it go
and holds it in his mouth.
[14]But that evil will turn sour in his stomach.
It will be like a snake’s bitter poison inside him.
[15]The evil man will spit out the riches he has swallowed.
God will make him vomit them up.

Can you believe that this scripture narrates that page 15 perfectly and I have already written that page before coming across this ?

That is the influence and power of God
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
Update coming soon be patient please
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:31pm On May 08, 2022
Update coming soon be patient please

Bro azzami I haven't forgotten you
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:32pm On May 08, 2022
Page 16 down below read
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:34pm On May 08, 2022

PAGE -16

Hnmn Hnmn hnmn
Ah ah ah ah
What ?

I stood up in shock
And looked around ,and couldn't believe my eyes .
Wait ! Am I crazy or what ?
( I asked )

I rubbed both of my palms on my face to clean my eyes so as to have a better view of what I'm seeing.

I took a look again ...
What is the meaning of this ?

Run ..

I fled and took to my heels living my sandals behind
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
COMMENTARY :
run for your life from an adulterous relationship .
Escape from the trap of Jezebel
Run away from her speedily like Joseph though she may drag thy garment or accuse thee before thy master .
Be willing to suffer for a while that you might cease from eating here sinful delicacies and set your soul free from here bondage .

Genesis 19:17
[17]So it came to pass, when they had brought them outside, that he said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you nor stay anywhere in the plain. Escape to the mountains, lest you be destroyed.”
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
Dropping the next page which is 17the below .
We are getting close to the place
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 4:51pm On May 08, 2022

PAGE -17

So that garden was a mirage or what ?

I couldn't fathom what happened there
Because all I could recall after spitting the liquid and bitter turned fruit was that I saw myself on the ground
But the snake ,the fruits and trees and the entire garden were all out of view .

They had all disappeared .and totally out of sight with no single trace .
All I could see was a desert with no trace of any living thing nor a single sound of any kind .
All there is was this wooden-slate sign post which i saw by the way and on which I earlier saw was inscribed the word " THE GARDEN OF THE ➖EAST "
but now a letter is included and it is now
"THE GARDEN OF THE BEAST "

Then
I ran ,and ran with all the little strength I had remaining .
I thought I was running from death not knowing I was going to where it dwells .
here am I ; now running back to where I came through the same route I had came .
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 10:34am On May 09, 2022
COMMENTARY :
That serpent of old was Satan in possession of a vessel .
AS IT IS WRITTEN

Revelation 12:9
[9]So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

He is still alive and tempting men .
Be conscious of the warefare of the mind

He put it into the minds of men to do things they shouldn't have done .
Not every thought within our minds are products of our soul but some of them are fr on the spirit of God while others are from the devil or some other spirits .

Types of spirits:

Holy spirit (only one )
Demonic spirits
Human spirits
Angelic spirits
Spirits of just men made perfect (from the realm of God )
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 11:44am On May 09, 2022
The next page dropping down below .
Keep reading
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 11:53am On May 09, 2022
PAGE -18

I became weary ,tired and exhausted .
I struggled to move my legs but they had swollen up and full of scares .
My palms had also swollen and were stiffened .

Ah !
What kind of life is this ?
(I thought)

Why was I born ?
What have I done to myself ?
So this is how far and terrible the repercussions of a sin one might tag has little or simple can be ?

If I had known I would have never commit that sin

Ho ! HO ! HO !
I wept .

I dragged my feet and moved forward .
I struggled and managed to get to a place where there was a valley that runs down into the woods .
I step close to the edge of the valley and prepared to glide down the sloppy verse .
My foot skipped out of weariness and fear
And that led to my crumbling down the lane ; and my body rolled, tumbled and Summersaults haphazardly .
My head collided with a tree and then I collapsed and passed out .
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
COMMENTARY:
May God keep you and strengthen you through every struggle of life .
Call upon the lord in the days of trouble and don't rely on your own self- generated strength to overcome them .

Psalms 23:4
[4]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 9:51am On May 10, 2022
The page 19
Is some how interesting ,don't pray to find yourself in such condition .
Read it below .
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 10:05am On May 10, 2022

PAGE -19

Ehy you !
Wake up man !
wake up !

(No reaction )

Don't you here me ?
I said "wake up !"

NARRATOR: he then kicked me on the stomach and gave me a blow on the face

Ha ! ha !
Please don't kill me ,please I beg you

Common, shut up !
And stand on your feet

I can't stand

You can't what !
Will you common stand or I will speak a language you can understand ?

I want to stand but I can't sir

You can't right ?

Okay you will be able very soon

(He brought out a dagger )

Aha ! ha ! ha !
(I screamed out in pain)

I say stand !
stand !
stand !

Ah !
I will ,
I will ,
(I struggled for utterance )
I will stand ,
Ah !
(I Yelled out for pain )
let me stand

I managed to stand up with blood still dripping from my feet .

What have I done to you sir to deserve this kind of treatment ?
I said to the Angry looking man with a dagger still dripping with drops of blood in his right hand.

What have you done ?
you ,
you ,(he slapped me )dare asked me ?
(He said stammering )

Where is your money bag ?

Money bag?
Which money bag is that ?

You have the gut to ask me that stupid question, right ?
You Fool !
get on your kneels now !

I fell down instead and lay flat on the ground. Then I yelled out to him
"kill me and let me die !"

Okay I will kill you and send you down to hades .
Idiot !

He lifted his right hand up with the dagger in his hand and brought it down with full strength that his muscle rose up and his veins became visible because of the force with which he pull the dagger to strike me
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
COMMENTARY:

John 10:10
[10]The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

THE THIEF IS THE DEVIL
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:44pm On May 11, 2022
COMMENTARY:

Keep diligent watch over your spiritual and even physical life for satan is desperate to destroy

1 Peter 5:8-9
[8]Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
[9]Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:47pm On May 11, 2022
COMMENTARY :

Satan knows how to tempt men to take rest from the journey so that he can have opportunity to strike when you are not on guard

Proverbs 6:10-11
[10]A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep—
[11]So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler, And your need like an armed man.
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:52pm On May 11, 2022
You should continue reading to see how a small thing can lead to big trouble and a foolish thing can end up in wisdom .

Read the next page below
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 7:53pm On May 11, 2022
Proverbs 6:10-11

PAGE -20

Uhnmn !
uhnmn !
hnmn !
(My heart beat fast as if it would jump out of my body )

I rose up and cleaned my eyes.

What a bad dream !

This place must be a dangerous and unsafe place .
I rose up quickly and fled for my life before that which I dreamt about would happen .

I managed to run as fast as I could even though it felt as if I could perceive pain underneath the sole of my feet .
Yet I walked and ran fast not minding any feelings for the moment .
Then I came to place where I was sure to find safety .
I sat to rest for a while before continuing my journey ,and then the consciousness of the hunger and taste I had felt earlier returned upon me ,and this time it was much more terrible than it ever was .

Ah !
Me again ?
From frying pan to fire
(I thought)

What will I do know ?

You have to stop trying to save yourself by your own works or trying to find the fruit of righteousness by following sign boards .
You have to go back to God !
Go back to Eden where you first lived and out of where you came .
get into the garden and there ask God to give you to eat from the tree of life ,
and a drink from the water of life that flows from the throne of God to give drink to those who thirst .
You should drink from there because only that water can satisfy your thirst and only the fruit of the tree of life can satisfy your hunger .
(An inspiring thought came into my heart )

Wow !

That's it !
I finally got the answer !

So it is true when people say
" when there is life there is hope ? "

I will go and search for the road back to Eden ,and back to the garden of God to meet God and ask to drink the Water of life and to eat from the tree of life .

Eden here I come .
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
COMMENTARY :
Genesis 2:9-15
[9]And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
[10]Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads.
[11]The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold.
[12]And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.
[13]The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Cush.
[14]The name of the third river is Hiddekel; it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.
[15]Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it.

Revelation 22:1-2,17
[1]And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
[17]And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

THE RIVER
THE LIVING WATER
THE ETERNAL RIVER
THE PRESENCE OF THE LIVING GOD
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 5:35pm On May 12, 2022
The 21th page is ready .
Read down below .
The story has reached the point of a new scene after this
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 5:35pm On May 12, 2022

PAGE -21

I stood up immediately ;went out into the road and started the journey .
I was going on a search for Eden where I came from .
I had wandered a lot upon the earth so much That I have forgotten Eden where I came from or the road that leads to it .

I walk randomly hoping to find a clue to Eden
But the more I thread a part the more I doubted If that could be the right way .
But yet I continued with the search and kept going around looking for traces or signs .

Home, sweet home
No place like home
Home, sweet home
No place like home
My sweet home
To you I come
My sweet home
to you I go
My sweet home
to you i come
My sweet home
To you I go .

I sang and wiggled as I walked

I went through the places i could all over the earth looking for my dear Eden but I couldn't find it .

Ho my sweet Eden where have you been ?
Ho how terrible is it for anyone to forget Eden because of momentarily earthly pleasures ?

How sweet enough are the delicacies of Babylon to make a man forget Zion ?

I have walked Left and right .
I went from one place to another only to find myself back again at the very spot I came from after walking and searching for many days and months ,even years !

What kind of stagnation and backwardness is this ?
Ah !
I'm finished !
how do I get back to Eden now ?

Maybe you should ask
(A thought came into my heart )

Ask who ?

Who will I ask the road to Eden that will tell me the truth seeing that many are lost themselves and are walking towards their own destruction thinking they are on their way to safety .
Maybe I should just walk ;I might get there either by luck or Chance
Or still I should follow the way my Adam and my Eve thread ;that could be the way
Or better still
I should find my own way ;I should follow my own instinct
what if there is nothing like Eden again ;and even God could be out of existence ?
Or never even existed ?
Could my conceived existence of God be nothing else but a product of my own imaginations all this while ?

You wouldn't know !

All those are assumptions ;until you get to the other side of the divide before you would find out the truth if you chose not to walk by faith .

( a thought came into my heart )
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 1:38pm On May 14, 2022
COMMENTARY :
there is a way you've been searching for
There is a path you've been longing to encounter
The path of truth that leads to the place where peace can be found for the soul ,where healing pour forth for the body where salvation is administered to the spirit .
Here is one who knows that way and he says

John 14:4-6
[4]And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
[5]Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
[6]Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

That one is Jesus
Re: The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) by Speaklove: 8:32pm On May 18, 2022
I'm back .
Inticipate updates by gods grace today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / Meet The Most Beautiful, Successful Nigerian Female Writers / A Womans Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.