Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? (19561 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by 007lss: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hopez456:
Pls how did you do it?
all those dstv installer knew about it and it has many type and very good more than each other(some are hdmi), ask any installer in your area that you want to do free to air, they will help you get good one for your area,i got mine then around 12k
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by Hundjager: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mine is NEPA bill, the poor power supply in my area has been so terrible, but a full single charge on my oraimo 27000mah powerbank has kept my smartphones on.

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by LogicBomb8: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
udomma1005:

Then install FTA [free to air]. I've been rocking this for more than six years now!
F T A av been thinking about this for a while
how did you go about it bro?
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by ShaqFu: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

God will reveal it to you in a dream.
Hmmmm. Anyway, you said "gift me a house". There's no specific location so I hope you won't mind a house in Chibok, or somewhere in Kalambaina or Igbanomaje? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by Bamzyriches451: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damn!!
I hate all bills in naija
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by onunwa21(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Women bill
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by asiwajusirkay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Cooking gas and data
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by Hopez456(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
007lss:
all those dstv installer knew about it and it has many type and very good more than each other(some are hdmi), ask any installer in your area that you want to do free to air, they will help you get good one for your area,i got mine then around 12k
Oh thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by deebrownneymar: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
I hate paying security bills ooo
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by charlsecy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ramanto:
I have my own clipper now. Only that I can't cut myself.
Learn...
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by Ginomel(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
puretayo:
As for me DSTV Bill. It's a total rip off. Imagine pay 14k plus for compact plus with their stupid channels on repeat.

I know you know it's nothing to you because you earn up to a million monthly.
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by chukwuibuipob: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
shocked sad wink shocked
udomma1005:

Then install FTA [free to air]. I've been rocking this for more than six years now!
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by vickydevoka(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2022
babaowambe:
Why don't most people go for solar power?if they can afford it, it pays in the long run.most Nigerians are like some one who buys a car and rents the tyres and complains, yet they can afford to buy a set of tyres, solar power pays in the long run it's yours forever it's flexible, mobile and relatively cheap you get 24 hours electricity free of charge,you don't have to pay bills that yeield no results you don't have to pay to charge your phone's you get to maximize the usage of your gotv/DStv/tstv
Solar doesn't last.

1 Like

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2022
My house rent. Because I’m hardly at home. I travel alot for work. The house rent is now very expensive. I’m thinking of moving to a cheaper place since I’m hardly at home.
I preferred if I was paying a mortgage than a house rent. At least I know that after paying for some years, the house would be mine.
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by QuinModah(f): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2022
shocked
Mytoto:

Love no dey for Africa man dictionary, at least not from where I stand.
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by QuinModah(f): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
vickydevoka:

Solar doesn't last.
This is not true
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmmm. Anyway, you said "gift me a house". There's no specific location so I hope you won't mind a house in Chibok, or somewhere in Kalambaina or Igbanomaje? grin

Lmao! > cheesy

No. Asokoro or Ikoyi. grin
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by Mytoto(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2022
QuinModah:
shocked

grin na true nau
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by vickydevoka(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2022
QuinModah:
This is not true
I have it. sola, Installation n inverter cost me 1 million.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by ShaqFu: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao! > cheesy

No. Asokoro or Ikoyi. grin
Yeah right. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by Greatzeus(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
cletz991:
Gotv bills is the worst I do pay.left for me i for don go buy TSTV,but boos love for ROK and co no go let me rest.i know a number of married folks are in the same shoes with me.Worst of all since the past 48hrs I have only be getting 15

CONCLUSION

This is daylight Armed robbery
Gotv won't rectify anything,how will they know you're getting 15 channels? It is network issue,It happens to every subscriber at one time or another,there are some simple things we should be able to resolve.
Just press the green gotv button on your remote>advance options>installation>automatic scan.
It will rescan the channels and resolve the issue.
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by cletz991(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
You funny sha.As if I and millions of subscribers don't know how to do a reset on Gotv.Go to their page fri and Saturday u will see multitude of complaints. People don do reset up to 50times no show
Greatzeus:

Gotv won't rectify anything,how will they know you're getting 15 channels? It is network issue,It happens to every subscriber at one time or another,there are some simple things we should be able to resolve.
Just press the green gotv button on your remote>advance options>installation>automatic scan.
It will rescan the channels and resolve the issue.
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2022
udomma1005:

How to do it please
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by udomma1005(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
lovediehatelive:

How to do it please
Buy a FTA decoder, get an installer to link the dishes together, u re gud to go!
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by QuinModah(f): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

I have it. sola, Installation n inverter cost me 1 million.
How many KVA?
Re: Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? by TheKrakon: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
My stomach bill. That one na bodylord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.