Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? (41680 Views)

Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Tunar18(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
OP is not so smart. Meanwhile, the most heartbreaking thing is that many of his like on the thread are already assuming the PRESIDENT of a whole Nigeria would have to embezzle if he must make 100Milli...

What an unexposed cum uninformed set of people.

Try to be reading guys. For your information, Presidency Food and refreshments allowance is over 1 billi per year. You heard me right! Just food and refreshments

Foreign travel allowance is over 2billi per year and you are here talking annual salary trash
MrOON:
The annual Salary of the President of Nigeria is N14058820.00k.

In 4 years, it would be N56,235,280.00k.

So why would anyone apply for a Job with N100M just to earn N56,235,280.00k

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Skoopy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrOON:

the salary of the Nigerian president is 30m per annum (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Nigeria) thought it still doesn't justify the huge cost of nomination / expression of interest form.
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by thatigboman1: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrOON:

oh na salary u dey look. Keep looking.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Mrbenny001: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
What an infantile question. If every achievement na naira and kobo, how much Mandela collect after spending 27 years in prison so e go become President.
Sumol boys just litter everywhere for Nairaland. Shiorr
Did Mandela went to jail because he was contesting to become president??
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by thatigboman1: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

And in your mind Presidency of the most populous black nation is a single Job

If only you knew how many individual appointments makes up Presidency perhaps you might rethink

But then this is Africa, simple research we won't do, we just like to rant and wail everytime

what other jobs are attached Sir? How in hell does an individual appointment not make up president? Oh, is it the team of appointees that pay for the N100 Million form?

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by sabreal: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Stealing
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by ayenale1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
This country right now needs someone like Peter Obi or Kingsley Moghalu
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by PhantomProbe(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Campaign is not Investment you recoup that is why American Politicians organise public fund raisers

You are not meant to use you money to fund polls, even Donald Trump never did that even with his $4 billion USD nethworth

Very poor reasoning. All in a bid to feed yourself.
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by LollySeaSide: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrOON:

Add the cost of campaigns and prosecuting the elections proper (delegates bribes, agents, ballots snatchers, polling unit disrupters, returning/collating officers bribes, other "logistics"wink and the amount will run into over 300 million naira.
So whoever becomes president will aim to recover at least 75 million a year.
Salary is 14 million.
That leaves 61 million to be recovered by others means.
Add profit for investment and you'll see that if APC produces the next president of Nigeria, looting will eventually be legalized.
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by bilangha(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
these men are money drunk
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by truthfinder319: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
So , Mr Peter Obi will not pay 40 million naira in PDP. You are a case

uote author=NigerianAngelo post=112157710]

Get lost. We are talking about the personal amount for form buying. In the US it is $1000. That's N150,000 for President before naira lost value. Get lost. See evil and call evil.

Peter Obi for President.[/quote]
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Stevenbright(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
All political parties are guilty of this.
INEC and our constitution is failing us in this respect.
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by CSTRR: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
The corruption that buhari will leave us with is worse than the one he met.
What a monumental waste of 8 years.

Imagine a baby that was born 7 years ago.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Nfora: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tunar18:
OP is not so smart. Meanwhile, the most heartbreaking thing is that many of his like on the thread are already assuming the PRESIDENT of a whole Nigeria would have to embezzle if he must make 100Milli...

What an unexposed cum uninformed set of people.

Try to be reading guys. For your information, Presidency Food and refreshments allowance is over 1 billi per year. You heard me right! Just food and refreshments

Foreign travel allowance is over 2billi per year and you are here talking annual salary trash

You must have been reading trash and justifying corruption.

All allowances of the president must be legal.

There is no constitutional or statutory approval for 2billion per year for food or travel allowance for president!

If it is in the budget,it is stealing !!

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by 00FFT00(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

And in your mind Presidency of the most populous black nation is a single Job

If only you knew how many individual appointments makes up Presidency perhaps you might rethink

But then this is Africa, simple research we won't do, we just like to rant and wail everytime

Mr researcher, what exactly is the correlation between the nonsense you wrote above and a political party basically telling us that you have to be a thief to vie for an office on their platform?.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by splmosixx(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bros you de ment....

E be like say you don knack head for cement when you small...

See the trash when you type...

You ment gan oo

Newboss:

You made no sense. If I check now, you'll claim to be educated.

Power comes with privileges. Paying 100m to get a platform to become a Nigerian president is like paying over 500m Naira to own a beautiful home in Banana Island.

Everything is not corruption. Use your head. An ex president gets lifetime security, pension, etc. Even in USA, the same applies.

You know the privilege and dignity attached with your children being called children of a former president of a country? Of course, your papa never even become chairman before, so you cannot know.

The gain is generational. Your generation automatically gets a headstart in life. What do you do after you have amassed wealth legitimately? Set up your generation for life! Everything is not money. Associating power with your family name is one of the ultimate wealth.

Una too dull. Na only corruption and poverty dey una brain. Legitimate opportunity, una think say na corruption.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by TGLINKS(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good buzziness
Better profit
Exxess cash
Na me and u go still hype Dem kwa
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by CSTRR: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you were 20 years old when buhari came in, you would be 28 by the time he would leave next year.

All your 20s have been under the governance of a hyper-grade incompetence.

It is only God that can show you the full scope of what you have lost in those years because buhari is your president.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by matm: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
100 million for a paper form?How did d person get dt kind of money? Where is efcc?

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by oneMalik: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Answer ;

The moment you become rich the next thing on your table is power.... forget how much they will loot . people go to bar and declare free drinks for poeple cos dey get de money but just wanna get hailed .... you know what am talking about . na person wey buy 10 bottle of bear for people go get money wey no go buy 1biillion form to context for president ?

80 percent of Nigerians go do am .

if I get money today VENZA dey hungry me to drive . Abi you go come ask me why I get to buy 5milliin naira car just to go to work while I can pay #200 to and fro ?

I beg bring another topic .
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Nauttyprof(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
They should stop deceiving us with these figures. We all know that the total package of the president annually is more than just considering salary.

I am also not justifying the nonsense from APC.
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by ufuosman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Everything is just odd in naija
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by OGMEEKZY: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
The motherf***ers do not really spend there salary at all they only think of money they will steal during there tenure

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Judd007: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
E get why, you no go understand
MrOON:

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by juniorstar(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrOON:

The entire treasury is under him and and can assign it to whoever he pleases..he can award a contract via his loyalist scattered in all sectors of the economy..now u know.
Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Nfora: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
staga:

How much has President Buhari spent on healthcare in 4 years at the expense of the Nigerian state?
How much has the presidential aircraft spent on parking fees?
What is the cost of all the foreign travels he has engaged in?
Can you put a cost on security? If the nation is nuked, who do you think will have priority in terms of evacuation and safety?

If you can answer these questions, then you have your answer. I did not even mention the political patronage...people bringing gifts in cash and kind, paying for your projects, your libraries, getting appointments on global level after office, the speaking engagements, etc.

So presidency is an investment to you?

Why should the pecks of an office to serve the people,be used to justify nomination form of N100m?

Rubbish!

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Judd007: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
You de vex ooo, take am easy
oneMalik:
Answer ;

The moment you become rich the next thing on your table is power.... forget how much they will loot . people go to bar and declare free drinks for poeple cos dey get de money but just wanna get hailed .... you know what am talking about . na person wey buy 10 bottle of bear for people go get money wey no go buy 1biillion form to context for president ?

if I get money today VENZA dey hungry me to drive . Abi you go come ask me why I get to buy 5milliin naira car just to go to work while I can pay #200 to and fro ?

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by kelly72: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Because that job in Nigeria is more about stealing and APC knows and feels it.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Moneyboyz: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Its like fighting fire with fire, you only get more fire.

This country isn't getting better soon, no one wants to be president because of what they can offer but because of what they stand to gain which is to embezzle the country's future.

60 plus years without standard healthcare and education system, bad roads, 80 percent of the infrastructure is by its citizens.
Nigeria needs help.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by CSTRR: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
oneMalik:
Answer ;

The president of ghana slashed his wages and that of his ministers.

You don't need anybody to tell you that the rest of the country will fall in line.

Buhari has never once cut his wages. Infact, I won't be surprised if his wages has increased to account for dollar fluctuation.

Our president that ran on an anti-corruption platform could not even do something as simple and symbolic as salary reduction of federal public officers.

If Buhari cut his wages drastically and get the national assembly to do the same, and reduce the perks of govt, 95% of those contesting for president would drop out.

These are what we elected buhari to do.
Instead, Sinzu came in and started living the baby boy life on our common wealth.

A man that was drinking milo with osinbajo during campaign.

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Bfly: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Asking me as ?!

Campaign director of finance?!

Re: How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? by Brushstrokes20: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmmm!... # DEEP FOOD FOR THOUGHT /TIMELY QUESTION!

# Little wonder the criminals in the corridors of power LOOT WITH RECKLESS ABANDON! undecided
# little wonder the shithole is steadily retrogressing

Buhari and cohorts are common THIEVES!

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND, HONEST, TRUE AND COMPETENT LEADER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54