Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding (43231 Views)

Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chai.... this boy DON CAST
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by stephenolamide(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wizkid only fears bleeping your wife...

That’s what I see

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
As well as I was disappointed when I heard that I'm was a Nigerian !

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Princeton92(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
The biggest Bleep up from Wizkid. Someone that brought you to limelight you refused to attend his wedding. Even if you have show in the moon that day you suppose attend the wedding

People are not mature enough to know so smiley
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by sanity12(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
The biggest Bleep up from Wizkid. Someone that brought you to limelight you refused to attend his wedding. Even if you have show in the moon that day you suppose attend the wedding

Una go just dey jam talk, He apologized for not coming that Day due to some reasons

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by minasu190: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Since he said "SORRY"as an elderly person that you are mr Banky,just forgive him and let it go.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by kcowen(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Passionate888:
But he said he understood he missed the wedding because of a concert that happened that same day
Tiwa Savage also performed on that show but still made it

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tunapawizzy: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I think Wizkid apologized and gave reasons why he couldn't make it, but it is so obvious he was disappointed, he should move on jare, such is life.
he's just being petty..he said he knows wizkid tried, he said apologized...why are u still disappointed...why talk about Tiwas efforts when they didnt ask you....they asked u if u were disappointed wizkid didnt come, u talked about Tiwa 'ssacrifice to be able to make it..Banky knows what he's doing

9 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by seanwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
just shut up !! Haba.
He should cancel show that some people spent millions to attend ?? What’s going to be his excuse? Just because of banky’s wedding? Didn’t he apologize?

When you start your own business, run am like that

6 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Olabode211: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
He go present when you marry second wife.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by sylve11: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Banky obviously over estimated his relationship with Wiz.

Sometimes you go tink say person na your best friend till you realize say na like acquaintance them dey see you.

Just move on from them.

I believe it's the relationship between two of them that didn't let Banky sue Wiz. If na US, cash out niyen.

Contract na Contract.

Correct. cool
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by khalids: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bloggers always creating trouble everywhere...the way this thing is titled is just going to generate unnecessary beef either from fans or both parties...

The write-up clearly shows that Wiz wanted to attend but was not able to due to other engagements and he clearly informed Banky W, and also apologizes.....BankyW is just saying he was sad about that, but he understood.

So why people wan come make issues out of the matter. The scenario can happen to anyone, abeg make matter rest everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Cmanforall: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Frenchblood:
In a recent chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the BlackBox interview series, the singer turned politician revealed that he was disappointed with the former EME signee for not showing up at his wedding.

"Was I disappointed that he wasn't at the wedding? I was but I know he tried because there was a show with a lot of the artists...I think it was One Africa,".

"As a matter of fact Tiwa ended up...there was business class and she took economy seat so she could make it. But he called at the time that he was so sorry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBrLlTCTBA

https://www.instablognews.com/2022/04/banky-w-i-was-disappointed-wizkid-didnt.html?m=1

What are your thoughts ?
Not necessary to bring this up
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Sometimes you go tink say person na your best friend till you realize say na like acquaintance them dey see you.

Just move on from them.

I believe it's the relationship between two of them that didn't let Banky sue Wiz. If na US, cash out niyen.

Contract na Contract.
It's wedding... even if he's not present, can Banky also tell the public if Wizkid sent a gift or cash support?

Even some family weddings, some close family members may be unavoidably absent. That doesn't mean they don't love and with the celebrant well.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by uchennamani(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:

Someone that has a show on the moon shouldn't attend a wedding ceremony on earth. What the person ought to do is apologize and look for ways to make amends, and that was exactly what Wizkid did.

Period!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Darkcloud11(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wizkid fc will soon give this one smack down,wizkid is the only celebrity that doesn’t reply his Twitter squad do the fighting for him

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Emma1Oj(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
Bleep ko bleep ni.. y did he fixed his wedding someday Wizkid had a show? Go ask him. Abi the guy shld not live his life again bcus he helped him.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Iziq(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please any Job offer around Ojota? I just came to Lagos and it's not been easy and at this point I'm willing to do any menial job to survive.
Here is my Number 08124967393.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Cyriloha(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banky......Who NEVER fuckkkkk up before!?
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
what if wiz had other engagement... And from what I had he apologized...
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by joetem(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:
these ones can't move on in peace...u said u know he tried, u said he apologized, then u went on to talk about how Tiwa took economy instead of business class to be able to make it ...even when dem no ask u that one....meaning Tiwa try but wizkid no try....i am not a big fan of wizkid but Banky dey provoke reaction from wizkid.....

abeg getat...what wrong has banky done in all of these?? May you have people that behave like wizkid in your life, then you will understand the weight of gratitude
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Funflipper: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:

Did he invite wizkid personally? "I hear say you dey marry" is not an invitation to the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Many celebrations are coming and wizzy will make it up.Sorry Banky W
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by HazardAwka(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
They say he is very meek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He decided to snub his benefactor's wedding..

The last straw that broke the camel's back was that he reacted LOL to the story..m
what's the meaning of straw that broke the Camel's back?
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Way4orward: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
I guess Banky has forgiven Wizkid but he can't forget. That's life.

The pain and regret is already there and it cannot be deleted from memory.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Contagious100d(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nwibii:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL give am better tatatatata.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by sherylbaky(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The last straw that broke the camel's back was that he reacted LOL to the story..m
Honestly, that reaction was what I didn't expect from Wizkid. He should have remained silent instead.
Banky should just use maturity here, let it die down and take Wizkid the way he takes him

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by sherylbaky(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Honestly, that reaction was what I didn't expect from Wizkid. He should have remained silent instead.
Banky should just use maturity here, let it die down and takes Wizkid the way he takes him
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by yinkeys(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Just move on from them.

Contract na Contract.
This clash usually occur between mentors & mentees
When mentees decide to cut the umbilical cord it usually hurts the mentors
A good mentor will always let the bird fly in the end.

But Banky sef no fear God o
5 albums contract with Wiz getting less than 50%
Wiz probably signed out of desperation in my opinion, especially when he was new in the business

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Getting Well In Hospital (Photo) / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title / Temi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.