Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding (43232 Views)

Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Great couple... I like their combo. Great interview
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tarantino1: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

he's just being petty..he said he knows wizkid tried, he said apologized...why are u still disappointed...why talk about Tiwas efforts when they didnt ask you....they asked u if u were disappointed wizkid didnt come, u talked about Tiwa 'ssacrifice to be able to make it..Banky knows what he's doing

It was an interview. He was asked and he gave an honest answer about he felt at the time.

Who are you to speak for him and his feelings?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Popson0424: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
But he later called to apologize for not gracing the occasion... So I think they're good
Malory:
The biggest Bleep up from Wizkid. Someone that brought you to limelight you refused to attend his wedding. Even if you have show in the moon that day you suppose attend the wedding
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banky, a very good person, and an underrated singer.

So, there was an agreement that Wizkid would do 5 albums in his contract with EME, and he only did two.

Omo, Banky obviously liked Wizkid far more than Wizkid liked him. Otherwise, that Wizkid must do the remaining 3 albums o. Now that he is a big musician, many label CEOs will see it as an opportunity to eat. But not Banky. A very good man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oladips9:
Lmao, Wizkid na GOAT
Banky come be Sheep
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by mozona(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
He was not happy cos the living legend did not attend his wedding.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Frenchblood: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wow !!!!
Front Page Gang !!!! We made it.
Cheers! Make una ready www.instablognews.com

Thanks to Instablog9ja News and the Mods!!
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by chatinent: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
If people could forsee what some people would become to them, they wouldn't have helped them.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Rastaramsey(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
HazardAwka:
what's the meaning of straw that broke the Camel's back?

Yu no get goggle
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Live simply, but don’t be a simp! A yes to others should not come at the cost of a no to you. Stop living to be accepted by others. Your real life begins when you stop caring what others think. Don't expect much from people if you don't want disappointment.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tammyf: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
The biggest Bleep up from Wizkid. Someone that brought you to limelight you refused to attend his wedding. Even if you have show in the moon that day you suppose attend the wedding
From first hand information, if dem tell u wetin wizzy pass for this dude hand ehh before him come to lime light u go cry for wizzy.both sexual assault.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Maghan37: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
I do not see why people see this as a betrayal on wizkids part. The truth is that he still was humble enough to call and apologize. Which to me shows enough humility. Less humble people like( Obaseki ) will even insult you with words after insulting you with his absence. FYI such a big concert is a very good enough reason.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Shevchenkko: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
wizzy is talented but like many Nigerians, he is so ungrateful
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by kullozone(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stupiid headline...

Wizzy my man... Keep pushing boundaries cool
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Banky obviously over estimated his relationship with Wiz.

Sometimes you go tink say person na your best friend till you realize say na like acquaintance them dey see you.

Just move on from them.

I believe it's the relationship between two of them that didn't let Banky sue Wiz. If na US, cash out niyen.

Contract na Contract.
Attending my wedding doesn't mean u like me. I fit not invite my family members self. Life na choice
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Bignuell(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
yinkeys:

This clash usually occur between mentors & mentees
When mentees decide to cut the umbilical cord it usually hurts the mentors
A good mentor will always let the bird fly in the end.

But Banky sef no fear God o
5 albums contract with Wiz getting less than 50%
Wiz probably signed out of desperation in my opinion, especially when he was new in the business
As in 5 albums, Banky sef wicked for this kind contract. He banked on his desperation as an up coming artist and all wizkid video then were uploaded on his personal youtube page. Still won collect 5 album
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by eburuu: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banky you they ment
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by eburuu: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Shey na slave you sign , all off you that is disheing out trash Wizkid taminate the contract on a metual terms...what ever bonus that come from Ayo & super star album go to banky w Pocket alone till date
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Jokerman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
LOL..... grin
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by friendlyadvice: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Frenchblood:
In a recent chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the BlackBox interview series, the singer turned politician revealed that he was disappointed with the former EME signee for not showing up at his wedding.

"Was I disappointed that he wasn't at the wedding? I was but I know he tried because there was a show with a lot of the artists...I think it was One Africa,".

"As a matter of fact Tiwa ended up...there was business class and she took economy seat so she could make it. But he called at the time that he was so sorry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBrLlTCTBA

https://www.instablognews.com/2022/04/banky-w-i-was-disappointed-wizkid-didnt.html?m=1

What are your thoughts ?
grin grin after e don chop the poor boy, no be only wedding na funeral

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by syntekelite(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Frenchblood:
In a recent chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the BlackBox interview series, the singer turned politician revealed that he was disappointed with the former EME signee for not showing up at his wedding.

"Was I disappointed that he wasn't at the wedding? I was but I know he tried because there was a show with a lot of the artists...I think it was One Africa,".

"As a matter of fact Tiwa ended up...there was business class and she took economy seat so she could make it. But he called at the time that he was so sorry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBrLlTCTBA

https://www.instablognews.com/2022/04/banky-w-i-was-disappointed-wizkid-didnt.html?m=1

What are your thoughts ?

Rubbish.. hin for postpone hin wedding nah.. since wizkid na hin go help am wed..i wonder how this is news
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Dja1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everybody was disappointed �
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Allisgud: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dis guy chop wizkid no be small,he was even expecting 5 albums,banky greedy o,so wizzy for just get independence 2 yrs ago from EME
Banky really rip him off,I know 2baba go follow advice am make him Japa,see where he is today,if assuming he didn't make it big banky for laff am

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Dja1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
everybody was disappointed �
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by bleskid: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:
these ones can't move on in peace...u said u know he tried, u said he apologized, then u went on to talk about how Tiwa took economy instead of business class to be able to make it ...even when dem no ask u that one....meaning Tiwa try but wizkid no try....i am not a big fan of wizkid but Banky dey provoke reaction from wizkid.....
comot for here who u wan deceive ... u be Wizkid fan
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Bfly: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Banky simply expressed himself. He is not trying to have a pity party. He has moved on already.

It is just horrible how the supposed big Wiz reacted to this.

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by phemmyfour: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

he's just being petty..he said he knows wizkid tried, he said apologized...why are u still disappointed...why talk about Tiwas efforts when they didnt ask you....they asked u if u were disappointed wizkid didnt come, u talked about Tiwa 'ssacrifice to be able to make it..Banky knows what he's doing
It was an interview.Without the interview, he wouldn't have talked about it

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:

Wizkid that is filled with mountain pride. He attended Ijebu ode Grammar School (JOGS) at some time but got transferred to another school to write his SSCE.

He was later interviewed a few years ago and denied attending the school. The school that boosts of Bode George and the likes. JOGS family has vowed he would be disgraced if ever he steps his feet in Ijebu ode for any show.

Wizkid is an ambassador of self egocentric over Sabi dude. lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
They say he is very meek lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He decided to snub his benefactor's wedding..

The last straw that broke the camel's back was that he reacted LOL to the story..m

Wizkid is a confirmed were
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Malory:
[/s]
Shush... noise maker undecided
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Foodlovers: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
I think he was just trying to explain something simple, but people are taking it out of context

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / Charles Okocha Getting Well In Hospital (Photo) / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.