Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding (43233 Views)

Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tunapawizzy: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
bleskid:
comot for here who u wan deceive ... u be Wizkid fan
Believe me I'm Not keen on wizkid.....he's a bunch of grace and talent no doubt but I'm not a fan like that
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Bbbw: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm

When you feed a dog they bite you
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tunapawizzy: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
joetem:

abeg getat...what wrong has banky done in all of these?? May you have people that behave like wizkid in your life, then you will understand the weight of gratitude
No be fight and that's not the point.....I rate gratitude and loyalty more than any other thing....maybe wizkid has not shown him enough gratitude o I no dey dere middle na d 2 of dem wahala be dat, but not attending ur wedding is not what shows lack of gratitude...he said he understands the guy was busy at that time, and that the guy tried and apologized... what else do you want from a man......Banky is a smart guy, clever in using words
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by whirlout: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Listen to all the idiotic comments. Wizkid is not obligated to attend the wedding if he has more pressing matters which it sounds like he did. Am sure he sent a gift to the couple and even apologized for not making it. Someone here talking about somebody bringing somebody up, you all are acting like Banky didn't profit abundantly from Wizkid's success. It's all business, no one owes anyone anything. There was a contract, it probably was fulfilled or agreement was made to break it and everyone goes their own way. They remain cordial thereafter thats it. You all forgot all the venom Banky was spewing after Wizkid left. I thought he was going to find another Wizkid. Wizkid made the group and the team and not the other way around. That fact is evident with Wizkid still riding high and the record label and group is basically dead. Let's lose this slave mentality. That's why one guy is pocketing all of Lagos revenue because of this owing mentality. Not attending wedding is not an indicator to been ungrateful. Only in this country do people carry wedding for head.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tunapawizzy: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
It was an interview.Without the interview, he wouldn't have talked about it
My point: the question is if you were disappointed wizkid didn't come...he said he understands that the guy tried and that he apologized that he couldn't make it....u still say u are disappointed he didn't come. He should pick a struggle... and why is the talk about sacrificing to come an answer to the question on wizkid not coming.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Bamzyriches451: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damn!
Banky should forgive and forget
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by joetem(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

No be fight and that's not the point.....I rate gratitude and loyalty more than any other thing....maybe wizkid has not shown him enough gratitude o I no dey dere middle na d 2 of dem wahala be dat, but not attending ur wedding is not what shows lack of gratitude...he saidunderstands the guy was busy at that time, and that the guy tried and apologized... what else do you want from a man......Banky is a smart guy, clever in using words

Banky def has moved on and very mature, he only made mention of wizkid because he was asked. He even said wizkid didnt complete his contract, he did 2 album out of 5, yet he didnt drag him to court. No record label will take that from any artiste. Banky and Brymo are the most underated artistes in Nigeria. They sing sense but we are not buying because we prefer noise to music

3 Likes

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by amkrocky: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
God1000:
WizKid should humble himself, never forget the person that brings you up
some sources will use you for themself.......Head, was using the guy then
Now his sorry he did not block his exit
Boy is now a ...
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by phemmyfour: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

My point: the question is if you were disappointed wizkid didn't come...he said he understands that the guy tried and that he apologized that he couldn't make it....u still say u are disappointed he didn't come. He should pick a struggle... and why is the talk about sacrificing to come an answer to the question on wizkid not coming.
It's easy

If you are so close to someone, you expect them to go an extra mile for you. Wizkid didn't do that and he was disappointed about it. Again if it wasn't for the interview, you wouldn't have known he felt that way and he has the right to his feelings

1 Like

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by deebrownneymar: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
What’s the unabated obsession Banky W has with Big Wiz. SMH
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by planetx: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

he's just being petty..he said he knows wizkid tried, he said apologized...why are u still disappointed...why talk about Tiwas efforts when they didnt ask you....they asked u if u were disappointed wizkid didnt come, u talked about Tiwa 'ssacrifice to be able to make it..Banky knows what he's doing
It was the host that mentioned that some of the artistes made it back from Dubai, before Banky now talked about Tiwa.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by planetx: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
remaningchamp:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy good to eat am hungry I need food and if you have any manual job for me too I ll appreciate please help me and hungry thanks and God bless 65. 55. 38. 64. 14 Fidelity bank
You don't need anyone to help you look for manual job.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by yachal: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Banky obviously over estimated his relationship with Wiz.

Sometimes you go tink say person na your best friend till you realize say na like acquaintance them dey see you.

Just move on from them.

Hmm, u are talking from a 'vely vely' deep place..

Well said tho
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Oblizdahfuture: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Wizkid didn't show up for your wedding....!! You said he called and gave out why he didn't make it!!

So why are some people trying to roast wizkid here �� undecided undecided!! What is hard to understand here!
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Advertisershubs(f): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Frenchblood:
In a recent chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the BlackBox interview series, the singer turned politician revealed that he was disappointed with the former EME signee for not showing up at his wedding.

"Was I disappointed that he wasn't at the wedding? I was but I know he tried because there was a show with a lot of the artists...I think it was One Africa,".

"As a matter of fact Tiwa ended up...there was business class and she took economy seat so she could make it. But he called at the time that he was so sorry."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBrLlTCTBA

https://www.instablognews.com/2022/04/banky-w-i-was-disappointed-wizkid-didnt.html?m=1

What are your thoughts ?

What will be will be.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Advertisershubs(f): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Advertisershubs:

What will be will be.
April 23, 2022 Sport Statistics Trading Tips:

Enrol To Our 3-Days-Intensive-Sport-Trading-Institute to Learn The Strategies Needed To Utilize To Trade Sport Consistently Profitably:

Enjoy...!

Germany: Game 1:

Eutin - Altenholz

Statistic: In The Last 27 Games; Eutin has been playing ANYBODY WIN.

Czech Republic: Game 2:

FK Pardubice U19 - Opava

Statistic: In The Last 26 Games; Opava has been playing ANYBODY WIN.

Contact Us On WhatsApp To Get More Statistics and Streaks Trading Tips Or Visit Our Quora Space via: https://sportstradingsolutions.quora.com/ to always get your Daily Tips on Streaks/Statistics.

Game 17 and Game 18 are on The Graphical Display Below.

Check out Our Nairaland Sport Trading Sensitization Thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#111942369

Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by thaprofit88: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
yinkeys:

This clash usually occur between mentors & mentees
When mentees decide to cut the umbilical cord it usually hurts the mentors
A good mentor will always let the bird fly in the end.

But Banky sef no fear God o
5 albums contract with Wiz getting less than 50%
Wiz probably signed out of desperation in my opinion, especially when he was new in the business

Just so you know, a contract is a contract. The choices for the signee will have been either not to sign, or quickly deliver the 5 and walk free. Breach on the other hand is a totally unacceptable practice in civilised places. Even you, won’t have the stomach to take such treatment.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by whirlout: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2022
thaprofit88:

Just so you know, a contract is a contract. The choices for the signee will have been either not to sign, or quickly deliver the 5 and walk free. Breach on the other hand is a totally unacceptable practice in civilised places. Even you, won’t have the stomach to take such treatment.

Not true. There is a thing called unconscionable contract (egregiously one sided contract). If that is the case, then in court of law he doesn't have to fulfill the contract terms and it's also not enforceable under law. It would seem Wiz got out of his commitment and trust me it isn't becos Banky is a nice guy. His lawyer must have informed him the contract isn't enforceable under the law so they either settle, mutually part ways or let the law handle it. They clearly chose one of the first two.
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by Svglord: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2022
tunapawizzy:
these ones can't move on in peace...u said u know he tried, u said he apologized, then u went on to talk about how Tiwa took economy instead of business class to be able to make it ...even when dem no ask u that one....meaning Tiwa try but wizkid no try....i am not a big fan of wizkid but Banky dey provoke reaction from wizkid.....

Shut up mugu
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by tunapawizzy: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Svglord:

Shut up mugu
arindin...koshi
Re: Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding by thaprofit88: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
whirlout:

Not true. There is a thing called unconscionable contract (egregiously one sided contract). If that is the case, then in court of law he doesn't have to fulfill the contract terms and it's also not enforceable under law. It would seem Wiz got out of his commitment and trust me it isn't becos Banky is a nice guy. His lawyer must have informed him the contract isn't enforceable under the law so they either settle, mutually part ways or let the law handle it. They clearly chose one of the first two.

I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Getting Well In Hospital (Photo) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.