Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help (1399 Views)

Got Cheated On And This Is How. / Got Cheated By A Lady Online / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by ChibuifemChelse: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
I was dating an Indian girl in lekki from last 1 year, relationship was not very smooth... and last week I caught her cheating on me... she was only women who gave me chance, most naija gal just plain ignore me, she did it with my old friend only, so I am feeling depressed
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by posty56: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:
I was dating an Indian girl in lekki from last 1 year, relationship was not very smooth... and last week I caught her cheating on me
undecided what are you waiting for
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Jeon(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
sorry

3 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Ocholu: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oh! You been think say na only your property?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Remman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fake fox news ~ Trump 2020

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by chatinent: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Theactor(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
just carry mind comot,weti spoil don spoil and if na like person like me,to move on no dey scare for my dictionary na useless man dey carry woman matter for head

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by TheZeezle(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you are not dead by tomorrow. You are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:
I was dating an Indian girl in lekki from last 1 year, relationship was not very smooth... and last week I caught her cheating on me
Hashtag team foreign crew is feeling suicidal... Lmao! grin

You thought she wouldn't? Cause? grin

All women are capable of cheating.. You're just plain stup*d if you hold foreign women to impossibly high moral standards...

3 Likes

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by ChibuifemChelse: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hashtag team foreign crew is feeling suicidal... Lmao! grin

You thought she wouldn't? Cause? grin

All women are capable of cheating.. You're just plain stup*d if you hold foreign women to impossibly high moral standards...

I am not on any team, and cry please no laugh, she was only women who gave me chance, most naija gal just plain ignore me, she did it with my old friend only, so I am feeling depressed
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Camelot65: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
For thinking of suicide just coz someone cheated on you shows you need help. You guess the type of help I mean. angry angry
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by mymadam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:

You wanna commit suicide? Now tell me the truth young man, is it because she's Indian? Would you contemplate suicide if she were Nigerian? Oya, confess undecided

1 Like

Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by ChibuifemChelse: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
mymadam:

You wanna commit suicide? Now tell me the truth young man, is it because she's Indian? Would you contemplate suicide if she were Nigerian? Oya, confess undecided
I don't know, I am feeling more depressed because my old friend whom I trusted have done this with me also he was only women who gave me chance, most naija gal just plain ignore me
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by yanabasee(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mtchwwwwww

Simp
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Unzerious: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sorry Bro, Life goes on. Women, Nigerian or not are not what they Seem.
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by VictorUSA(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op, am sorry but you are just goddamn too stupid.How can you be feeling suicidal when suicide itself has cast itself before? People like you are the reason why women still think that they are important;they have a place in the society.Rejoice that one useless liability have been subtracted from your life.
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by PrimePerfect(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cheer up bro... Just imagine you kill yourself, what will you tell your creator... she is not worth it at all... It may feel hard to start afresh but you'll get there eventually. Just know that you're very important.
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
What do you think this indian girl is doing in Nigeria?
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by HasanUSA: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
You are lying, Indian woman shocked shocked
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2022

I won't tell you
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by ChibuifemChelse: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
HasanUSA:
You are lying, Indian woman shocked shocked
Why would I lie??
Okonandmary:

Her family have some business
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by HasanUSA: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Did you f*ck her? I think you were not satisfying her as it seems like you are beta, read up redpill theory, you are still young, don't worry
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by ChibuifemChelse: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
HasanUSA:
Did you f*ck her? I think you were not satisfying her as it seems like you are beta, read up redpill theory, you are still young, don't worry
What
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by ChibuifemChelse: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2022
I have some nudes, maybe I will spread it for revenge...
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by Blacc1: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Namaste Wahala!
Re: Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help by arthurwillia(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2022
ChibuifemChelse:
I was dating an Indian girl in lekki from last 1 year, relationship was not very smooth... and last week I caught her cheating on me... she was only women who gave me chance, most naija gal just plain ignore me, she did it with my old friend only, so I am feeling depressed
you saw red flags but still stayed in it, please are you still on the island? Come to mainland please, bring your phone and your properties and then when going back, jump through third mainland bridge not close to adeniji Adele oo, jump where them no go find you bro

(1) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Guys Who Want To Remain Happy In Relationships Should Do This. / The Foolishness Of 'who Virginity Epp'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.