Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (47151 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
onadana:

You don't understand the principle of knac...k..bro when e catch some people they throw civility to the dogs.

Dear Lawd!!!... Matrimonial bed?!!! The same bed you knack and sleep with your wife or husband!

Mehn.. that's disrespectful and sad!
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by bigpicture001: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Puremaker8:
Some men are goats, with the hardship that your wife just went through all he could think about was sex.
If you don't respect your wife, why can you just respect your new born baby?

Babe nothing u can do to please a woman....

Did u read of the eediot who wants to divorce her husband simply cuz he talks to her angrily for just twice a year and aside that... He is damn so good to be true
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by CSNg: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
And you actually had to tell the woman while she was still recovering from childbirth?

Foólish tatafo neighbor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by spiceadole: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Most men fvck their maids.. and they are proud of it.
They blame it on their wives.

So this is not news.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is cold AF
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by MrFly(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
cant a godmother behave godly? God doesnt expose our sins, He only forgives them. A godmother acting a script

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by KaptainAfrika: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
they were just kissing...no banging.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by mozona(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hm
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Stewart883(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

You mean the wife is also not sacrificing while the husband advances his career. My sister is a lawyer that has worked in top law firms in the country. Every company wanted to poach her because she was so good, both nationally and internationally. She wrote a contract for CBN one time and my brother said they were shocked because it was so detailed and good. She had to sacrifice some of her goals to raise her kids. And you mean the husband will have the guts to cheat on her ? I am not understanding you.

I am a man, seriously I pity your sister all that knowledge wasted. If I had such a wife I will so push and encourage here to the last. That her husband is a big fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Don't worry before you tell her she would have seen your tweet.. You should have applied wisdom and just be silent for a while and see what unfolds... You never know couple matter yet.. She will forgive him and they will settle and make you an outcast... You never know anything..Be there hoping on Godmother status...

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by VEHINTOLAR: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
You met the husband having sex with their maid and the next thing that came to your empty head was to rush to the twitter to break the "good news" ! Hmmm,some people don't just know the kind of risk they take meddling in other people's affairs. Isn't it possible that the busybody woman was equally interested in that man but wasn't getting the expected green light hence this scandal ?

This is why I always have a second thought whenever some people are met with some violent deaths. You never could tell what some of those fools might have poked their smelly noses into ! Fear women,the daughters of Eve are just capable of anything !
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by etel124(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
You play and win for your self by yourself...or is it that you don't like money.... scammers..
annur654:
see below
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ComeToJesus: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Inasmuch as I don't believe Twitter stories (some are fodder for blogs), the reason God have us one mouth,two ears, and two eyes is to talk less even if you see more or hear more.

The Holy Book says "Watch and Pray" and not watch and narrate.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by elisho: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sex of joy to welcome the baby
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by madskills(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by friendlyadvice: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
angry instead make she film am
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nwibii: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
bestman09:

Very irresponsible husband that doesn't respect his wife and a bad neighbor who is more interested in breaking her neighbors marriage than helping to fix it.

Now that the issue was taken to Facebook, what else?

Yeah you're right. She could as well conceal the secret. Instead she went as far as breaking the home thinking she's building it.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dem dey celebrate the birth of a new child na
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kpengla(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
A man's got to do what a man's got to do - DMX

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by blacknoir: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
in as much as this thing that happened is disguisting, it should be handled witthin the family and not to be spread online, if u check now the person who posted this just wants to trend and not to resolve the matter. And by resolve the matter i dont mean that the woman must remain in the marriage o
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by GoodSerpent: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please post something nice on front page please.
When the woman don go social media now,what will be her gain.
Post something that will be beneficial to people finance, not another person family matter.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by loswhite(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
flexxyworld:
All this stories wey no dey balance. How can you afford a maid and not be able to stay in a gated house? Even if no gate, no door or was she expecting such and snooping around the house or maybe there were having it in the compound. Any thing to paint a man as scum. I wish the family restoration and wisdom to handle such delicate matter..
Don't mind all this foolish Twitter stories.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Asianjollof007: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Old gist.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by fof1: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
naijaclass:
A man was nabbed having sex with his maid only moments after his wife put to bed and was in the hospital recovering, a Twitter user tells.

According to the tweep, the man’s wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14 and gave birth on Friday, April 15, following 27 hours of intense labour.

On Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining that he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby’s godmother, who is also the new mother’s neighbour, was sent to their family’s house to bring some supplies for the new mum.

However, when she got to the house, she discovered the husband was having sex with their housemaid. The godmother took to Twitter to narrate the incident, insisting she caught the husband in the act.

She stated particularly that that she is not into Twitter dramas and so, wouldn’t cook up a story.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Read her tweets,

SO why d Repeat of this very Thread,Pls?
Lazy Lots in d Houses of Admin here.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by abidem4real: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
naijaclass:
A man was nabbed having sex with his maid only moments after his wife put to bed and was in the hospital recovering, a Twitter user tells.

According to the tweep, the man’s wife reportedly went into labour on Thursday, April 14 and gave birth on Friday, April 15, following 27 hours of intense labour.

On Saturday, April 16, the husband left his wife at the hospital, explaining that he had some business to handle.

On the same day, the newborn baby’s godmother, who is also the new mother’s neighbour, was sent to their family’s house to bring some supplies for the new mum.

However, when she got to the house, she discovered the husband was having sex with their housemaid. The godmother took to Twitter to narrate the incident, insisting she caught the husband in the act.

She stated particularly that that she is not into Twitter dramas and so, wouldn’t cook up a story.

https://twitter.com/ifeoluwa_obe/status/1515380323755958283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Read her tweets,

His wife literally went through a 27 hours labour, coupled with several days of pain and this is how he repays her.
I'm in the car crying, I don't know what to do.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why do we attach so much unnecessary importance to sex and sexuality? Sex is just a way of satisfying one's flesh when urged. Though extramarital sex could be hurting and painful to either of the cheated spouses, it is not worth the crying.
It has become a norm in our society particularly these days and he or she who wants to live long in sound health shouldn't give a damn when cheated on.
My advice is for you to walk away if you can't stomach it when cheated on because when it comes to sex, we are all beasts.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Elidrisy20: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na normal thing nah
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by bobbythegreat(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
i dont see anything wrong here
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
AsiwajuJagaban:
Useless mods.. This news has already graced front page about two days back

For all we know it could be a fabricated twitter story
Don't mind them. Intelligent stories wasting away all over Nairaland, yet this stupid story that is likely a lie fir all I care making front page twice in less than a fortnight.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by goldfish27(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
instead of nacking the unnackables its better u take a second wife ooooooooo. crop rotation they say is the best way to keep the soil fertile
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by LoveUdie: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Remember you will be responsible for a broken marriage and if the woman happens to faint after hearing the ugly news from you, then consider yourself a murderer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.