Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (47149 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Puremaker8: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
flexxyworld:

Don’t always be too quick to judge.
unless he knew the kid is not his, and he want to avenge.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Jevica: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dont think you are a good God Mother. Your mates are doing counselling and they would have handled the issue more maturely. So what is your gain now?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Wisfem: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
First of all, the woman is a dishonest person for invading someone's privacy, her action is nonsensical ridiculous preposterous and an aberration then again the maximum lie that the woman went through labour for 27hrs is a hoax, No Doctor will allow a patient to remain in active labour for 20hrs, so that exaggeration nullified all her claims, if truly the man did such thing then there is cause for and they do themselves well by probing for the cause of his action
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by BeeNG3: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Very common
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Mmaeve(f): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
angry
Wisfem:
First of all, the woman is a dishonest person for invading someone's privacy, her action is nonsensical ridiculous preposterous and an aberration then again the maximum lie that the woman went through labour for 27hrs is a hoax, No Doctor will allow a patient to remain in active labour for 20hrs, so that exaggeration nullified all her claims, if truly the man did such thing then there is cause for and they do themselves well by probing for the cause of his action
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by bayonekind(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
HA!!!
House boy ... the situation will turn in the opposite direction ... when the husband at work ... game will start ...

Samfloxin:
What the man did is condemnable. I think when a maid is becoming more mature , she should be sent home. I personally prefer house boy
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Rexymania(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Shit happens
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Insectkiller: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
..they so-called maid has been d second wife..
Only that d secret just revealed. K

Konji and man. Na wa oo

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
And the best thing you could do is expose your friends husband on Twitter,?
Godless whorringg mother, think she was shagging the man and was pissed the he was shagging the maid.

What sort of woman leaves her friend in the hospital to go see the husband alone at home?

Something fishy about this Sodom and Gomorrah god mother.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
A man is a freeborn and naturally polygamous..

So make em no Bleep cos em wife born??
Nonsense thread..
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by NaijaCars4sale: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Things are happening
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Aaay: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Really
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
You know some men do have strange erection when caring for sick people especially when it is a lady they care about and the case is a bit severe. I really can't explain this phenomena but I do find it funny especially when your mind isn't even in that direction, I also heard same happens when face with a terrorist attack , I guess it is the way the body distracts the mind from pressure ... Unfortunately the young man could not differentiate the fact that his body was trying to distract him and went jump on omolomo, now village people have entered his matter .
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Sharatan(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Samfloxin:

Sece sece, secret Love oooo
Confi confi, confidential romance ooo

Lol
You gerrit comrade
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by OLULAW: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Amebology
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by charlesditro: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2022
You don't know how to handle it, but the first thing you could think of is to come post it online .......I reserve this thunder wey suppose fire you for someone deserving.....na drama you just dey find.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Chuskyvic: 4:04am On Apr 23, 2022
God no go shame us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Toni19: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Are you the man?

AlomoReloaded:
The busy body has just attempted to destroy a home.... Last last she's created enemies for herself and created a name for herself Viz "home breaker"...

Cos the man will go down on his knees, beg and apologize... And the wife will forgive after sending the maid packing... And the stupid friend will turn a sworn enemy of the home. People don't think.
There are better ways of handling things than making it go viral and running off to tell tales angry angry angry
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Poleski: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Tighter p*ussy always wins, unfortunately.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by usah4(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2022
bestman09:

Very irresponsible husband that doesn't respect his wife and a bad neighbor who is more interested in breaking her neighbors marriage than helping to fix it.

Now that the issue was taken to Facebook, what else?

She is a woman too so what goes around comes around.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by dk58(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Loose morals...Knacking has taken over from corruption and bad leadership in Nigeria. If only all these shameless knacking could lead us to the promised land....
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by dizzzzy14: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
God mother my ass. I will draw her inside the house and give her a warning, I will kill u without anyone knowing, I will make your life on earth bad, and I mean it. She will regret seeing what pass her,. It's depends on how she see the man. Bleep my maid, na ur prick? Na ur maid? Na ur toto?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by onadana: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Dear Lawd!!!... Matrimonial bed?!!! The same bed you knack and sleep with your wife or husband!

Mehn.. that's disrespectful and sad!

Yes it is for those with morals but sadly most people throw morality to the dogs.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Eberex(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Very old news.
Why does this news keep popping up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.