Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report (71902 Views)

Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos) / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by davidque: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Law suit Will follow suit
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 8stargeneral: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
That guy brain won't come back to normal soon...imagine a blow from mike..
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2022
The man's face after the punch will soon become a meme grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by kelvinunilag: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Triangles1:
It's very easy to manage Nigeria as a President than to manage anger especially when you reach your limit to hold it.

The same thing happened to Zidane against one of Italy player.

That's why I liked people that smoke weeeeed they're slow to anger but when they loose their anger......... thunder+bomb.

When u have children and if you have now will you allow them smoke weed
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by macjurek(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2022
This Advance Bullying by Puglist Tyson to a fellow American haba,Oga you are still needed at the Ring not punching non-boxers.

Please the law should be interpreted accordingly by the State Police....

Thank you.....
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TheGift: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Hermzou:

Source: https://punchng.com/mike-tyson-punches-passenger-on-us-plane-report/?amp

The guy should thank God Mike Tyson has calmed down. It’s the only reason He is still standing after a punch from Iron Mike.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by zinaunreal(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Them go use tyson open better office
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2022
D pain in the butt guy come gentle by force

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by COMPAQ(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Hermzou:

Source: https://punchng.com/mike-tyson-punches-passenger-on-us-plane-report/?amp

That's what the guy was looking for. It was likely a calculated attempt to irritate Tyson to the point of violence so that a law suit can then be filed and damages claimed!!

There are people in America who brake suddenly so that you hit them from behind and they can claim damages. Usually people who are struggling financially do this sort of thing.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Sadstoner:
Hmmm

Fear woman if u wan live long...

The face go need breast feeding to go back to normal.

Why u dey talk nonsense...na woman punch am
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Spoilt dumb white kid, been served some discipline. If a man tells you to stop being in his face, you stop, otherwise you want trouble.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by somehow: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2022
altteemy:
Being a former pro boxer, Mike will be found guilty in court if it gets there. Mike could have called an hostess on the guy who could have given him a warning or gotten him out with security.

The man might have intentionally provoked Mike with the hope that Mike would react. Mike didn't disappoint and not the man might cash out from the remainder of Mike's remaining fortune. They got Mike....again.

Patience is a virtue.

Not after getting hit with a water bottle.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Transcriber: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Newboss:
Tyson go pay damages. That one is sure. Millions of dollars.
thousands not millions.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by altteemy: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
danngnews:

The man did not press charges, he refused tp corporate with the police, so its all good for now.

Before I forget the was drunk.

Lucky then.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by altteemy: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
somehow:

Not after getting hit with a water bottle.
I couldn't find the video
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 79733139(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2022
As long as the guy didn't punch first, he would sue Mike Tyson and collect some thousands of dollars as "out of court" settlement.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by pacificom: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2022
This boy seem to be gagging for tyson"s punch. Only to realise how brutal and tasteless it is.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by winner37(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Some people do take advantage of being friendly to them for granted... Next time he will know when and how to play stupid
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Transcriber: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2022
macjurek:
This Advance Bullying by Puglist Tyson to a fellow American haba,Oga you are still needed at the Ring not punching non-boxers.

Please the law should be interpreted accordingly by the State Police....

Thank you.....
did you see what happened before the punches?
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
So because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scotfree. I go nack you engine block for temple,

Una no dey reason things at all. So because he is a boxer, someone should keep pushing to provoke him and he should not get irritated over it. Abeg go buy sense for Yaba, them dey sell enough fairly used brains for there.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by kullozone(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2022
SMH aggressively... No racism here lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Major1984(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
That's good for the racist, they see black like shit
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 79733139(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
He has up to six months to press charges and sue for damages - that's standard US law in all big states.

A lawyer could convince him to sue for damages and get a percentage of the "compensation fees" as his legal fees.

danngnews:

The man did not press charges, he refused tp corporate with the police, so its all good for now.

Before I forget the was drunk.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by psalmistkakah(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
The man finally tested and saw Tyson Fury grin grin grin
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by mightyhaze: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Thats an honor..

I'd want iron Mike to take a swipe at me.. even though I know I could easily ride it and even return a solid one,... I go just take am and fall flat like dog when Moto climb..

That's the regard I have for iron mike

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Ashirioluwa: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
So because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scotfree. I go nack you engine block for temple,

Easier said than done……….Yes you will be able to do that if you’re not paralyzed by the blow to your head

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Video clip of Tyson Plane fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3C4pWwDqps
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by anselm791(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2022
If I say I was there now, you people will not believe me. So no need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry / Daniella Hemsley Flashes Breasts: Got Banned From Boxing Final (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.