Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report (71866 Views)

Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos) / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Owomida agbero Tyson

Read, before you comment
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by AsawanaDgreat: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2022
The Guy deserves it, I watched the video live
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
This people won't just let this man know peace. He's starting to find this feet again now This? Baba who u offend sef? They knew u would most likely fall for it tho
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Juanmike(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
assholemods:

Tribal bigot... I don't blame you but the moderators. Dirty Moda foka.
Fool, was referring to the person at the receiving end of the punch, being a Jehovah...
You mumu.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Eyah see his mouth next time you will mind your business when you see a celebrity.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Tonyx5(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
But what I see in the video is a white guy hailing the black mamba...as per sb who happened to be on board with a celebrity.

What happened there apart because I no go first find trouble... but it could be that the guy meant no harm..and probably, the water bottle just fell off (or wasn't even his) and Tyson was tryna showoff. So he projected his frustration at the fan since he'll still be the one to make the news and what he tells the media will become the caption.

But chief, I just dey imagine me on a normal day sha dey my dey jejely...so because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scot-free because dem talk say you bi celeb. You and who dey box? When your papa no dey craze. I go nack you engine block for temple.

you go knack iron Mike engine block lmao you wish
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by dejio42(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Body don dey tell ham. Troublemaker

2years+Fbacc4sale
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Tonyx5(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Baawaa:
The man have see what he want,
Best in English grin
Baawaa:
The man have see what he want,
Best in English
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by danngnews: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
79733139:
He has up to six months to press charges and sue for damages - that's standard US law in all big states.

A lawyer could convince him to sue for damages and get a percentage of the "compensation fees" as his legal fees.

For throwing bottle water towards Tyson and clearly taunting and irritating him in the video and being drunk too, he would would not affect his chances of getting compensated?
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Haylel: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
But what I see in the video is a white guy hailing the black mamba...as per sb who happened to be on board with a celebrity.

What happened there apart because I no go first find trouble... but it could be that the guy meant no harm..and probably, the water bottle just fell off (or wasn't even his) and Tyson was tryna showoff. So he projected his frustration at the fan since he'll still be the one to make the news and what he tells the media will become the caption.

But chief, I just dey imagine me on a normal day sha dey my dey jejely...so because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scot-free because dem talk say you bi celeb. You and who dey box? When your papa no dey craze. I go nack you engine block for temple.

You will never be normal again if Mike Tyson punches you.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Joker. Until you end up dead.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
godofuck231:
because you be man uou come stone boxer with bottle of water , assault am you go drink golden morn with straw for 2 weeks then
School the clueless man. grin
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
NFT loading
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by letitrainnow(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tyson
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
tillaman:
Iron mike
I am not trying to justify what iron mike did but some people can be such a bum
Very annoying and frustrating shitheels I hope he doesn’t file any charge against my G
boss this one na million dollar suit oooooo if na you you no go sue am because if na me I go say I no see well again say the blow don damage the lower and semi upper part of the brain grin owo rogu rogu chia swimming in money
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Allwell96: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by elisho: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wating the man tel am
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Cousin9999: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
The airline is at fault for not having security. Passengers shouldn't even be in the situation where they have to defend themselves. And lately there's been a lot of incidents. It's normal for someone to get drunk and maybe be a bit loud, but these people are getting physical.

Mind you, Tyson was nice to him and took a pic. Then this guy escalated from talking to getting in his personal space and then being physical.

He's lucky Tyson slapped him instead of punching. He should be banned from flying for several years.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Cantonese: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Looking at the image we can see the man’s mouth is mouth shut up position.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, I don't ever find trouble but I am very well-trained to defend myself....even if it means to the finish.
Stop typing rubbish Abeg. Do you even know who Mike Tyson is? Or what a heavyweight boxer is? Fighting is illegal for them because they are most dangerous form of fighters in the world and here we have the best to have ever done it. Next thing you’ll say you can defend yourself against Bruce Lee. Do you know what it means for a man’s punch to weigh 1600 joules!!

What stupid training do you have? If you like have eight black belts in Hapkido, Aikido, Krav Maga, Karate, Taekwodo, you head will be bashed in before you can blink! Are you better than Tony Ja Michael Jai White, Jason Stratham, Scott Adkins or even IP man?! All these are too martial artists he has been in a fight with and almost killed. Oh boy! Go watch Ip man 4 so you can see what you’re up against.

Stop and Think before you type irritating ignorant bullshit Abeg .

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by merits(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hermzou:

Source: https://punchng.com/mike-tyson-punches-passenger-on-us-plane-report/?amp
See the guy mouth like pepeye(duck)the guy go dey talk too much..

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nutella69(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chai, sorry o, but the victim mouth funny, looks like talku talku mouth.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by spontan: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:
Stop typing rubbish Abeg. Do you even know who Mike Tyson is? Or what a heavyweight boxer is? Fighting is illegal for them because they are most dangerous form of fighters in the world and here we have the best to have ever done it. Next thing you’ll say you can defend yourself against Bruce Lee. Do you know what it means for a man’s punch to weigh 1600 joules!!

What stupid training do you have? If you like have eight black belts in Hapkido, Aikido, Krav Maga, Karate, Taekwodo, you head will be bashed in before you can blink! Are you better than Tony Ja Michael Jai White, Jason Stratham, Scott Adkins or even IP man?! All these are too martial artists he has been in a fight with and almost killed. Oh boy! Go watch Ip man 4 so you can see what you’re up against.

I love you for this...

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by yb43(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tyson,are you out of your mind ?,a hervey weight boxer did not have any right to punch a neutral person no matter what mite be the ofence,i pray for you to escape this tempation.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by OriOko88(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Heavyweight is 200 pounds+ (or 91kg-upwards).

Anyone who is heavier than 90kg will be regarded a heavyweight boxer.

Cruiserweight is 87 kg or thereabout up to 90 kg.

A cruiserweight boxer who wants to fight in the heavyweight class will need to add some weight to become eligible to contest in the heavyweight division. That was what Usyk did. He was a cruiserweight boxer, but added up weight, and is now a heavyweight boxer.

During my time as a boxer, I fought in the light heavyweight division which is about 75 kg. Supposing I am still boxing, I will be in the heavyweight division now because I weigh over 100 kg now.

Oh..nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by chatinent: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:

You watch a lot of movies tho
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Elsucre042: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Iron Mike y nah
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Majesty33(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
OriOko88:

Whats d criteria for measuring heavyweight..cos mike tyson is not as heavy as Anthony Joshua,vitali klitscco,tyson and furry and dwlight right ect.
Well can u compare his strength with the man he beat?
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by greymiles: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

U jus dey talk rubbish
U definitely didn’t watch the video
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by lagosrd: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
They Victim looks like a distrusted and visibly crying Putin
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 1860munich: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
50kg iron punches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry / #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.