Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report (71903 Views)

Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos) / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Freelane33(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2022
Culture
Learn to behave well indoor and outdoor
Why on earth will you throw water bottle at someone . That’s disrespectful
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by afamaustin(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2022
The guy got what he wanted.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by enonche85(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
But what I see in the video is a white guy hailing the black mamba...as per sb who happened to be on board with a celebrity.

What happened there apart because I no go first find trouble... but it could be that the guy meant no harm..and probably, the water bottle just fell off (or wasn't even his) and Tyson was tryna showoff. So he projected his frustration at the fan since he'll still be the one to make the news and what he tells the media will become the caption.

But chief, I just dey imagine me on a normal day sha dey my dey jejely...so because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scot-free because dem talk say you bi celeb. You and who dey box? When your papa no dey craze. I go nack you engine block for temple.

I guess you read the part where OP said Tyson was initially friendly to the guy...obviously the white said something that got Tyson angry else he won't react that way.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by nams77: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2022
pickatyouu:
Meme loading
I said it grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by mightyhaze: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Transcriber:
that's not regard. SMH
it is

From my vantage
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by toprealman: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2022
This guy is just something else.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Burgerlomo: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
assholemods:

Lol... Misconception.. In the first instance he his not supposed to be on that flight a drunken passenger! How did TSA missed that. So oga that alone is enough case for Tyson. Tyson can even sue the airport and the airline for security lapses.
What if the content of the bottle was acid? He started the harassment.

We will see
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Rexymania(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2022
You just choo free punches becus of stupidity
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by OriOko88(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Majesty33:
I guess Tyson was lenient with him, if not, that man would have been dead cos a heavy weight boxer punch,can kill.
Whats d criteria for measuring heavyweight..cos mike tyson is not as heavy as Anthony Joshua,vitali klitscco,tyson and furry and dwlight right ect.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
OriOko88:

Whats d criteria for measuring heavyweight..cos mike tyson is not as heavy as Anthony Joshua,vitali klitscco,tyson and furry and dwlight right ect.

For real, Tyson's punch can kill.

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by ufuosman(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Kpele
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Pandorah(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
shocked
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Princelumide: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022

Tyson...
The white dude's face serves as a great meme... grin

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 46arcadez(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Meme loading;
The poor guy cannot can't

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Hotzone(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
The victim must be a Russian
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Zulu2022: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
But what I see in the video is a white guy hailing the black mamba...as per sb who happened to be on board with a celebrity.

What happened there apart because I no go first find trouble... but it could be that the guy meant no harm..and probably, the water bottle just fell off (or wasn't even his) and Tyson was tryna showoff. So he projected his frustration at the fan since he'll still be the one to make the news and what he tells the media will become the caption.

But chief, I just dey imagine me on a normal day sha dey my dey jejely...so because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scot-free because dem talk say you bi celeb. You and who dey box? When your papa no dey craze. I go nack you engine block for temple.

white ass licker racist,u find nothing wrong indeed cos u are there
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by danot1030: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
I guess the punches finally shot up his mouth.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by mrtheo33: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2022
The boy don collect
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Adakintroy: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Talking of show offs.

For your mind if Tyson really meant to hit you with bare knuckles you go de awake enough to type this shiiit even after two weeks.?
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2022
OriOko88:

Heavyweight is 200 pounds+ (or 91kg-upwards).

Anyone who is heavier than 90kg will be regarded a heavyweight boxer.

Cruiserweight is 87 kg or thereabout up to 90 kg.

A cruiserweight boxer who wants to fight in the heavyweight class will need to add some weight to become eligible to contest in the heavyweight division. That was what Usyk did. He was a cruiserweight boxer, but added up weight, and is now a heavyweight boxer.

During my time as a boxer, I fought in the light heavyweight division which is about 75 kg. Supposing I am still boxing, I will be in the heavyweight division now because I weigh over 100 kg now.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Zulu2022: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Black slave mentality fr some nairaland,some one get ur nerve nd expect Tyson not to retaliate,that's y white won't TK u ppl serious to stand fr ur right..but if na white man, ordinary Bleep u sign,this has lead to so much death of black men in state,just because of Bleep u men got shot all time by white
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Udemzy05: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it" - Mike Tyson

After taking a picture with him the guy was still disturbing him and saying all kinds of things.

Go and watch the video.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by ALFADOS(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Triangles1:
It's very easy to manage Nigeria as a President than to manage anger especially when you reach your limit to hold it.

The same thing happened to Zidane against one of Italy player.

That's why I liked people that smoke weeeeed they're slow to anger but when they loose their anger......... thunder+bomb.
you are one of the weeder kenan lol
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 50Kilometer: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Online champion. Na online una mouth dey hot. People Way pass you don collect well well and not a damn thing happened , person way pass you pass u. Go sit down jare
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Paulianfa(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2022
E no go hear now oooo
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by khalids: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Som people usually dnt understand situations at times, he told u 2 stop u kept repeating same tin,
Why u knw he is a former boxer, wat ar u Expecting,
Na small punching him get, next time he will get sense nd mind his business

I suspect the white guy knew what he was doing....probably wanted to provoke him to do something he could sue him for...

Looks like the white guy will be getting a fat check soon
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Alamkir: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Theres is A US law restricting boxers from punching ordinary people, he will pay heavy fine. This is not the first time he is punching somebody and paying heavy amount to the person. The guy probably pest him purposely to get a punch
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by hansomb: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
I don't think he punched him , maybe he brushed him in self defense. If na punch, the guy should either be 6 feet down or totally unconscious.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by oneMalik: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
I think you no dey hear word ? see your face now .... see how ur fellow man don humble you idiot

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by ofuonyebi: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2022
this thing de for Tyson blood so much..
but this time around, it is so bad..
if not yet tired, he should come out again to meet Tyson Furry, the FIRE-man of boxing!!
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Guide777(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2022
A bird must always fly. Same as fish must aways swim. In as much as he is a life, Tyson must punch.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by DonroxyII: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2022
New Meme:

See his Mouth like OverBoiled Plantains grin
He has been Formatted: E get how Doubt get cleared and Everyone go chill.

dude come Chill:

But Tyson Self no do well, ihm no suppose Flare like that !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry / Daniella Hemsley Flashes Breasts: Got Banned From Boxing Final (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.