Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report (71911 Views)

Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos) / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Springboot: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
So because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scotfree. I go nack you engine block for temple,

So after throwing bottle water at him, he should have simply ignored?
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by anselm791(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Major1984:
That's good for the racist, they see black like shit

Rest, everything no be racism.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by davillian(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2022
He knows him o
But he too wants to cash out on Tyson's zero chill
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by chatinent: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Easier said than done……….Yes you will be able to do that if you’re not paralyzed by the blow to your head
There are boxers. There are wrestlers. There are serial killers. There are hitmen. There are others.

Know this and have peace.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by anselm791(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Springboot:

So after throwing bottle water at him, he should have simply ignored?

So didn’t Sanwolu ignore when they threw him bottle water at Lekki Toll gate? Lol
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Smart guy , he got Tyson where he wanted him ..clean 50k dollars in the bag

Wondering how much of that will go for legal fees and medical bills, plus, e still collect!

$50k or whatever means nothing to Iron Mike. He's still a millionaire.

The only real winners are the lawyers and meme makers on Reddit and YouTube.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
What happened there apart, I just dey imagine...so because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scotfree. I go nack you engine block for temple,
Don't do. It is your village people planning you bad.

A Ghanaian boxer and WBO Africa Super welterweight champion, Patrick Allotey risks getting sanctioned after being seen assaulting a football fan in a viral video.

The altercation is believed to have occurred on Sunday January 26, during the football match between Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko at the Accra Sports Stadium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCNoYFtChFM

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by FahBuLous: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2022
The birth of a new meme
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Ademola47:
The passenger don collect grin grin cheesy

He (Tyson) has probably reached his frustration threshold...
And the passenger is about to get well paid from Mike Tyson's stupidity!
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by chatinent: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Don't do. It is tour village people planning you bad.

A Ghanaian boxer and WBO Africa Super welterweight champion, Patrick Allotey risks getting sanctioned after being seen assaulting a football fan in a viral video.

The altercation is believed to have occurred on Sunday January 26, during the football match between Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko at the Accra Sports Stadium.

Oga, I don't ever find trouble but I am very well-trained to defend myself....even if it means to the finish.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Burgerlomo: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2022
assholemods:

Someone that was drunk and also threw water at him?

It doesn't matter, God's own country law doesn't work that way, the only way everything can died down is if the guy didn't sue him which I doubt.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2022
anselm791:

So didn’t Sanwolu ignore when they threw him bottle water at Lekki Toll gate? Lol

Sanwo Olu does not have a mean left hook.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Juanmike(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2022
assholemods:

You are a mumu man!
Shove your finger up your asshole and smell it.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Smart guy , he got Tyson where he wanted him ..clean 50k dollars in the bag
I swear, these black American celebrities really need to get re-oriented on this white antics!
That was the passenger's aim all through and dumb Mike Tyson fell for it, now passenger gets richer after a few punches and Tyson hets poorer.
PS i really doubt if the compensation would be anything below a $100k. Remember the court takes consideration of the litigants legal charges!

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
altteemy:
Being a former pro boxer, Mike will be found guilty in court if it gets there. Mike could have called an hostess on the guy who could have given him a warning or gotten him out with security.

The man might have intentionally provoked Mike with the hope that Mike would react. Mike didn't disappoint and not the man might cash out from the remainder of Mike's remaining fortune. They got Mike....again.

Patience is a virtue.
Trust me it wasn't a "might" scenario it was an INTENTIONAL one!

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by orogodoganyin(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
What happened there apart because I'll never first find trouble... but it could be that the guy meant no harm..and probably, the water bottle just fell off (or wasn't even his) and Tyson was tryna showoff since he'll still be the one to make the news and what he tells the media the caption.

I just dey imagine me on a normal day..so because you bi boxer you go come punch me wan come go scot-free because dem talk say you bi celeb. You and who dey box? When your papa no dey craze. I go nack you engine block for temple.

Tyson is actually humble
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Transcriber: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2022
mightyhaze:
Thats an honor..

I'd want iron Mike to take a swipe at me.. even though I know I could easily ride it and even return a solid one,... I go just take am and fall flat like dog when Moto climb..

That's the regard I have for iron mike
that's not regard. SMH
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by ThEGodFaThEr131: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, I don't ever find trouble but I am very well-trained to defend myself....even if it means to the finish.
Then I challenge you to a street boxing match of 3 rounds that if you go last 5minutes of the first round.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Tremple8v: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Dude stepped on a snake tail grin
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Trouble they sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by chatinent: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

Then I challenge you to a street boxing match of 3 rounds that if you go last 5minutes of the first round.

Oga, I no dey box anything. Dem no train me to box. Dem train me to off.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2022
The passenger looks russian
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by bennybuhari: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Seen the video..the guy taunted him
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by ThEGodFaThEr131: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:

Oga, I no dey box anything. Dem no train me to box. Dem train me to off.
But you say you sabi carry weapon. Make me and you do am one on one, I swear....no be mouth, if you collect my right hook and body shot and still stand on your two feet, I go praise you wella.
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by emapeteum(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Prison life loading for Mike Tyson
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by SarkinYarki: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
TroubleMaker47:

I swear, these black American celebrities really need to get re-oriented on this white antics!
That was the passenger's aim all through and dumb Mike Tyson fell for it, now passenger gets richer after a few punches and Tyson hets poorer.
PS i really doubt if the compensation would be anything below a $100k. Remember the court takes consideration of the litigants legal charges!

True it can't be below 100k moreso Mike Tyson already has a history of being violent..The young man intentionally played him cheesy
Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
See his lips grin grin grin

Foreign bank logs available at a low price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos) / Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry / Daniella Hemsley Flashes Breasts: Got Banned From Boxing Final (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.