Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija (14304 Views)

Who Loves 24..jack Bauer Jokes / What U May Not Knw Bout Jack Bauer / Jack Bauer Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Lex1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2011
HEY!!! THIS IS GREAT I GUESS THIS ILLITERATE FOLKS NEED TO START PACKING THEIR BAGS, COS BAUER AINT GON TAKE IT LIKELY WITH THEM. AND HE IS DIFFERENT FROM OUR I.G, LOLZ

Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
Lmao!!

Goodnews! Atleast GEJ finally gets a chance to Stare In 24 Season 10
grin
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
LOL
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by unphilaz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
ha at least we can still find ways to laugh wiv or wivout bh. dats the way i like naija 2hav not freekin ova BH. abeg more inspiration 2 people to create fun as we wait for BH 2b capturedha at least we can still find ways to laugh wiv or wivout bh. dats the way i like naija 2hav not freekin ova BH. abeg more inspiration 2 people to create fun as we wait for BH 2b captured
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by bjmighty(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2011
They are here!! CTU!!!!

Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by cold(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hmmm,interesting.I've got some ideas that might help him
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by nagoma(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
Pity Jack's wife Turai - is now late.
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2011
If true then, it means that, Boko Haram will now be going for any WHITE PERSON, whether the person is to aid them or to capture them. I see Bauer facing a grave challenge here.
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Pafuri(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
But, who the fug is Jack Bauwhatever?
Never mind, I get it now. The joke is on poor "I hate television" me. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by cvibe: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2011
Funny!

As if Boko Haram knows who Bauer is.
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by nasoeb: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2011
In as much as we want this to be real, jack bauer is just an Actor featured in a movie. that does not mean he is an intellegent force officer.

just bring peter parker (Spider-man) to come and fight BH because he was featured in Spider-man
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2011
quite nice, greatxt undercover ever, start with our POLITICIANS,
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Dgunnerz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2011
Funny creation!
I believe this pic is misleading,cos know one here knows that this pic is created by some1 and not a real newspaper!
Go to imagechef.com to create more!
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Tyche(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2011
El Guapo:

Lmao!!

grin

lol
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by apoti(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2011
El Guapo:

Lmao!!

grin

lol, 24 season 10 featuring GEJ grin
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by tosinaded(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2011
Don't u just love nigerians grin nothing fit shake us I swear, we must to find way av fun any which way! Inside all this killings we still dey crack joke, laff. . . .I love the naija "Neva say die spirit"
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by profedet: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
First thing to Bleep up CTU is power outage.

Jack Bauer wont be able to do his speed driving stunts cos our roads are deplorable.

Jack Bauer wont be able to do his hide and seek in the slum, except in "baba Ijebu kisok"

He cant just move freely on the street, cos he has to settl the area boys at the junction.

Chloe wont do too well with her computer gimmicks, cos yahoo boys will hack into her system.

so, , tell me, how will he do well with his ctu team?
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by froz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
If all the facilities we have are in bad state and we r far back technology wise, i blive bauer and ctu can make huge progress against bh,these ppl are trained soldiers that hv served in tougher and jungle missions, the tech they have is to get results fast and its readily available. All they need to apply is snipers at every sesitive locations wer bh might attack, take them out instantly they ride on their bikes throwing bombs.
And lastly i will suggest the inclusion of those marines that took out bin laden to join them, before u knw it bh will be history, thumbs up to op,very creative.
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Abuloma80(f): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2011
@prof edet

First thing to bleep up CTU is power outage.

Jack Bauer wont be able to do his speed driving stunts cos our roads are deplorable.

Jack Bauer wont be able to do his hide and seek in the slum, except in "baba Ijebu kisok"

He cant just move freely on the street, cos he has to settl the area boys at the junction.

Chloe wont do too well with her computer gimmicks, cos yahoo boys will hack into her system.

so, , tell me, how will he do well with his ctu team?

Thank you prof for the above.

Most importantly, Jack Bauer is just a member of the fictional Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU).

Boko Haram matter is beyond fiction!
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Ruq: 2:16am On Jul 10, 2011
They will clear Bauer and the whole CTU in 24hours. or even turn Bauer to an Haramist
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by pendusky(m): 4:51am On Jul 10, 2011
Nigerians are funny people, @all thats a customized newspaper photo, my friend hav goten a whole lots of em on fb photos album, u can even create urs wit any headlines, funy moderator too!
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by jule123: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2011
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Esinwaju: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2011
The best solution will be to bring in Richard cypher(seeker), Zeddicus Zul Zorander and the mother confessor!
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Esinwaju: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2011
The best solution will be to bring in Richard cypher(seeker), Zeddicus Zul Zorander and the mother confessor!
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by lysaa(f): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2011
Lol @ jack not having odeshi. Im need am jare.
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2011
El Guapo:

Lmao!!

grin

"the man with no shoes"
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2011
Maybe Clark Kent should join him in his quest, lol
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by chalxy: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2011
24hrs! Season 9
boko haram vs jack bauer
wat an epic season its gona b!
U guys wont kil me wit laughter. grin
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Dgunnerz(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2011
Is there any1 here that has watched Green Lantern?
If there is, ,lets call on them to save our world,our country and our people from Boko Haram Charity/Terrorist   Organisation
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Limaoscar: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2011
The sad thing about this whole BH issue we all joke about now is that, when I squeeze the balls of my Northern friends here in the U.S hard enough about BH they quickly start pointing me to the ND militancy in the South-South as if in their opinion it makes for a balance of Chaos in the Country for completeness angry sad.
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by Nosyke(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2011
Talking about ingenuity, The Op has got it grin grin grin
I love Nl, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Trembles As Jack Bauer Flies To Naija by sammily(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
And he has 24 hrs to eliminate the Boko Harams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Bashing / Ten New Funniest Akpors Jokes You Should Never Miss! / A Lady's Inbox Vs A Guy's Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.