Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria (1175 Views)

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Nigeria Style Of Dating Vs Oyinbo Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
One of the reason i respect northerners is because they respect eachothers hustle.

Imagine there is one northern girl's boyfriend who sells purewater satchets in a bowl for a living.
And they are still dating up till now.
I just bought pure water from the guy not knowing that the girl she is with is her girlfriend.
They just hugged and parted ways as i am typing now now.

Unlike my southern sisters.

Chaii
I felt it, i felt the love,the affection,the trust and respect they have for each other.

The girl in question looks neat in white hijab, she could be a rich man's daughter.

I just pray that she isnt a nairalander though...lol

But come down to south,

IF HE NO GET IPHONE, I NO DEY DO.

IF HE DOESNT EARN 200K PER MONTH, I NO DEY DO.

Whats wrong with southern ladies?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by MrbasHH: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by Janesouthall: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
One of the reason i respect northerners is because they respect eachothers hustle.

Imagine there is one northern girl's boyfriend who sells purewater satchets in a bowl for a living.
I just bought pure water from the guy not knowing that the girl she is with is her girlfriend.

Chaii
I felt it, i felt the love,the affection,the trust and respect they have for each other.

The girl in question looks neat in white hijab, she could be a rich man's daughter.

But come down to south,

Mental civilisation came on board
Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Janesouthall:

Mental civilisation came on board
wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by Mckeni007: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Northern girls are too decent
I met few in Gombe State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by Janesouthall: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
wetin this one dey talk?

Re-read your write up...then you will know while I wrote what I wrote...meanwhile incase you know still understand watin I write still let me know so I go explain am well to you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Janesouthall:

Re-read your write up...then you will know while I wrote what I wrote...meanwhile incase you know still understand watin I write still let me know so I go explain am well to you..
make me understand pls
Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:

Chaii

But come down to south,

I blv relationship is about choice. So don't say southern girls are these or that.
More so, it's not a crime if you upgrade your life from selling sachet water in retail to becoming a distributor or owning a sachet water factory.
So don't come here to denigrate southern ladies. The northern girls aren't better and as a woman, i don't want to talk much

1 Like

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by Autobot05: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Worst here in the west
And igbo girls ehn ( I'm an igbo guy before you abuse me sha )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by jeromestarks: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:

Chaii

But come down to south,

This is why the northerners get married in their prime while the southerners will waste away without husband in their lives just many joysticks.

Some southerners live a single life with many men fvcking them codedly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by Stawner16(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Don't generalize. Your assertion would only be valid if there's empirical evidence all southern girls are materialistic and all northern girls aren't.
Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by x123xlolls(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
And finally, He will marry her a virgin.

After all, She never see di*k in her life except his.

They will live a happy, healthy life.

No ex, no abortions.

No body count.

No urgent 3k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria by 360degreess(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

This is why the northerners get married in their prime while the southerners will waste away without husband in their lives just many joysticks.

Some southerners live a single life with many men fvcking them codedly.
..That's absolutely true

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. / A Friend Needs A Girlfriend / Latest Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.