Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture (8315 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Am I Making A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Gee64: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Women are wiser now than they were in the past.

Very soon, marriage would be a thing of the past and Baby-mamas would be in vogue.

See my write-up on Nairaland about this..

https://www.nairaland.com/7091383/why-gender-equality-not-respected

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Hahahahahaha

See rotten smelly menstruating animal talking of value....no one thinks of you except as some slave, commodity, we buy with our money

Olos...... lipsrsealed

Bros stop replying old cargos ooo...they're not worth it...even though I personally said that they have choice of education...they still went on to keep saying rubbish and blaming men for nothing...they are only angry because guys use them and dumb them then they will come and say they are the prize

They're always against me mentioning marriage cause they know that they have no hope of securing a husband grin
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Guess what is on her face, ...

Tips ...it's not Nigerian poo
grin grin grin

Should I show you where dogs were slaying you?

Abeg...you no get gist

Go and change your pad
This same white woman (queen of England) here conquered your Africa and sent her sons to beat your black nyansh despite your big prick, better close your stinking mouth before they come again. Black monkey. grin grin

We are bashing ourselves as black people you are bringing white people into it. Show me the picture of black woman or discontinue your mentions and fly out of here, clueless bird.

2 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Hahahahahaha

See rotten smelly menstruating animal talking of value....no one thinks of you except as some slave, commodity, we buy with our money

Olos...... lipsrsealed
Slave and commodities get value.
Wetin you get without money? Who go look your black face? Even your mama go hate you, valueless things. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by suicidesheep: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

Baba what are you saying now?...even if you want to stop education at secondary school level dosent change the fact that not all women are fit to be wives...some dont have the training or skills for it...and ultimately even if you wanted to stop education for women, you cant..so what are you going to do about it?

Nothing, I know I can't do do anything.
I just gave my own honest opinions
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by suicidesheep: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:

Start with your family first, then your daughters, then tender your suggestions to your governor let's see how far it can go

And tell us the Nigerian man that has out done the post of Okonjo Iweala and Mrs Mohammed in the UN, we are waiting.

I don't know why u feel attacked personally. If its cause you're a woman. You're only proving my point.
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:
Slave and commodities get value.
Wetin you get without money? Who go look your black face? Even your mama go hate you, valueless things. grin grin

Chai
Dis low is is worse than I thought

Now listen...useless menses idiot

We are the buyers, we give you whatever value we please, we hold the yam and the knife, its a mans world ok

Olosho
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Contekbbc: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
All of you bashing anything women and trivializing and demonizing them.

Stop and think for a moment when people do all these to your mothers, sisters and daughters,maybe,just maybe then you will know the intensity of your wickedness and stupidity.

FYI,
I'm a man not a woman but this should be stopped.

I'm sure this comments come from boys who are still very young to understand how life works and not sensible enough to know this is not Afghanistan!

bastardmod:
I know what you're thinking.

But no, I'm not against educating anyone.
I'm actually talking about intensive modern programs that mix men and women like universities, with all the NYSC and office work that follows, even including mixed boarding school.

It seems women are hard wired to seduce men when they reach a certain age.

I'm sorry but that's what it looks like.

See sex for marks, sex for deployment, sex for jobs, women don't just agree, they actively offer it...that is they bring it to the table grin

Even boarding house corruption starts from female seduction. Pastors fall because of loose females.

In those days when marriage age women got married , we didn't see this nonsense.

But with women empowerment has come women entanglement and women entrapment.

I don't even see what they are learning in all these places...except how to prostitute.

God save the world from what Satan has weaponized women to become.

Please educate women only up to secondary school, and preferably in girls only schools or day, not boarding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Contekbbc: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
You're a fool.

If a lady disappointed you,you don't need to be transferring aggression up and down it will only aggravate the pain in your miserable life.

Life doesn't [b]REVOLVE AROUND MEN ALONE[/b]it's humans' world not man's world.
Grow up SON!

bastardmod:

Chai
Dis low is is worse than I thought

Now listen...useless menses idiot

We are the buyers, we give you whatever value we please, we hold the yam and the knife, its a mans world ok

Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:
This same white woman (queen of England) here conquered your Africa and sent her sons to beat your black nyansh despite your big prick, better close your stinking mouth before they come again. Black monkey. grin grin

We are bashing ourselves as black people you are bringing white people into it. Show me the picture of black woman or discontinue your mentions and fly out of here, clueless bird.

Mumu cannot differentiate races....low in is so bad

Maybe you need to see where dogs are humping your subhuman smelly ass fit only for dogs

Here you go

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by ProfGday(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nairaland and gender Vawulence.....5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by franklingud(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
The creation, the world system was rigged to favor women.
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
TONYE001:
As a male, honestly, this is about the worst thread I've read in a long time.

An argument against female education is a walk a million years backwards when basic sense was distant from our environment.

I understand we are all free to express our opinions but honestly, this opinion of yours is traumatizing, to say the least.

Most of us in this part of the world need some serious re-orientation.

I saw someone blame the mother of the 10-year old girl for what happened. Haba na. So, the father had no role to play?

If we begin to blame mothers for the failures of their daughters, do we now ascribe the successes of their daughters to the mothers ALONE? Or, do we now blame fathers ONLY for the failures of their sons?

Someone called a female a subhuman. Na wa o. While the world is marching forward, we seem to be going backwards.

Subhuman on what basis, really? Biological?

Oh my!

See this yeye simp...

So is the guy lying that their shii mestrual cramps smells like fvvk?

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamOk:
Women are powerful creature

Is only a wise man that will understand the nature of a woman

I laff in Pieces...

Humans that m*nstruate
The blood smells...

Some Intervals they ejaculate all those whitish, yellowish and several colours of smelly fluids...
Can you compare such being to a man...

Y'all are messed up sub zumbies..

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Useless idiot was sent to school, but the unfortunate training she got from her opolo eyed Useless mother is to be raping boys and riding them like a professional cow girl.....

School doesn't help girls, only a strict father and husband has a chance to redeem the idiots from their genetic misery

This violence is too much...

They might be weeping in their closets...

It seems those two ladies are Old evening newspapers that have pass their young fertile age, and they are likely heading to menostop,rather menopause...
Their beauty is 4ever gone, but she is not in her husbands house..
The fury of a female....

This I have seen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
franklingud:
The creation, the world system was rigged to favor women.

Simps did this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Contekbbc:
All of you bashing anything women and trivializing and demonizing them.

Stop and think for a moment when people do all these to your mothers, sisters and daughters,maybe,just maybe then you will know the intensity of your wickedness and stupidity.

FYI,
I'm a man not a woman but this should be stopped.

I'm sure this comments come from boys who are still very young to understand how life works and not sensible enough to know this is not Afghanistan!

Shot the crap...
You are a woman...

You just exposed yourself

This I have seen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Shot the crap...
You are a woman...

You just exposed yourself

This I have seen!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by SurvivorM(f): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:
Typical words, expected of a clueless black drone. When they don’t have anything else to say it’s ‘Stop being passionate’ ‘Stop being emotional’

Pseudo men calling themselves men. If white men threaten them now with invasion, they will hide their tails and run for their lives because they know they are weaker than women. Yet they call themselves men .

Na una emotional pass but na una they like talk rubbish. If I dare insult one man on this thread now, ten thousand will come and call me olosho like I was referring to them. Overly emotional set of beings.
I love you so much, just ignore these ignorant guys, their IQ is on the negative side.
Lazy people that are broke and looking for a slave because women have become wiser not to lower their standards.
Only God will help Nigeria men, when their counterparts in the world are thriving hard to improve their countries, most Nigeria men thoughts is to have sex, sex and try to subjugate women

3 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
SurvivorM:

I love you so much, just ignore these ignorant guys, their IQ is on the negative side.
Lazy people that are broke and looking for a slave because women have become wiser not to lower their standards.
Only God will help Nigeria men, when their counterparts in the world are thriving hard to improve their countries, most Nigeria men thoughts is to have sex, sex and try to subjugate women

Aunty.. I bet you dont have upto 500k in your Account...

And You calling someone broke...
I laff in pieces...

Who cares about your standards..
Men are the gateway to marriage, women are the getway to sex...

Men are getting sex every hour...
But for marriage, marriage this days are scarce...

If e easy go and marry that.tall,six packs, rich godfearing yahooboy and all other Imaginery stuff..

Las las... At 30,y'all decline..
But men at 35,they are in their prime...

This I have seen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by BrianGriffin: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
@OP and all the males who are as myopic and backwards it’s a shame to be same gender as yours. It’s just so sad you all think this way. Omo if you get chance leave this country o cos so many men are becoming dead MEN blaming Nigerian girls and forgetting they themselves are Nigerian guys(same deep rooted mentality) smh. Whining everyday about women and you call yourself an Alpha male. Bloody simps. If you ain’t Gay and you hate the opp gender and yet you still get an errection when being intimate with them then you a joke � . Kudos to the only male up there on this thread who made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
SurvivorM:

I get the point of what he is driving out but he dont get is the world is changing, from the beginning of time and better part of the 1900 women were subservient to men, men were seen as the Superior beings.

Women weren't even allowed to go to school or learn to learn, even to vote was a sacrilege, the jobs of women was to get married and give birth and they have to have a certain age to achieve, once a woman reach the age of 25 without finding a suitable mate, she is seen as an OLD MAID or wallflower.

Our great parents marriage lasted between women was taught to worship their husbands, their husbands may beat them, maltreat them but that is their cross to carry as the wife and mother.

But that was then, the world have changed, women can vote now, many women are world leaders now, scientists, Nobel prize winners, CEO, Bosses.
And the world have changed that their are gender equality now and many ladies dont take bullshot from their boyfriends or husbands anymore.

Many guys have understand that women have right now and not inferior to men but there are some men who is obsessed with the former world, they still want that worship, they still want their wives to kneel down when serving them food and some other bullshit, that is why people like the OP dont want women educated.

Sorry OP times have changed and even move with it or remain there, it's still not going to change anything and if you want a slave for a wife that won't be able to talk back to you or even look you in the eyes then I suggest you should go to your village and look for a girl.
Correct!!!! I like that, exactly what I had in mind to type to this foolish op.

3 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
SurvivorM:

Then buy a pet and die alone shwuu...is anybody forcing you to get married?...
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Modernizer:

I agree though, times have changed.

But where I seem to agree with the op is that the changing times have not helped us.

Our parents had longer lasting marriages, and better behaved children.

These days , we see things like the chrisland school video , which shows a horrible failure of parenting.

I really don't think the changed times helped us at least as regards marriage.

That's just my view.

Op seems to tie it to female education....well, I tie it to women over empowerment....

I happen to.believe women have power, and any extra empowermentis an overempowerment grin
Whatever has advantage, will definitely have disadvantage. We are in a technical world where technology has taken over everything. Yes some things are going bad bc of this technology but basically women education is good it has helped a lot of women to be independent financially, back in the days it wasn't like that women had to endure beatings nd matreatment just bc the society believes they should play the role of a good wife nd mother,the op basically isn't even referring to these. The bullshit he is saying is women education being bad nd dem seducing men can u imagine!! Useless points.

2 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=bastardmod post=112178820]

Useless monitoring spirit, he said if you decide to go the educated working class lady route, you should kiss a fulfilled role as mother and wife Good bye

I said , education compromises the ability to do the marriage thing properly, your pathetic singlendigit IQ can't make the connection and its not my fault...its the make up of stupid women : logic zero emotion 10000000⁹⁹⁹

Abeg go and buy pad your skirt is stained[/quote] U are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:
No wonder you have nothing to show for as man when men of other races are speaking. Just sex and children, are all black men have to offer the world. It’s too easy to tell when an illiterate opens his mouth to speak, because what educated man would want a non educated lady? Capital NONE.

Your kind views marriage as the apex of life and the purpose for which human beings are created and nothing more. I don’t have the time to start listing women white and black that you -and your forefathers can never smell their feet, who contributed massively to the world.

What I will tell you is this, stop obsessing over what other adults do and get an illiterate if you want. It’s obvious you don’t walk in classy circles and might be a common bricklayer, it won’t matter that your wife cannot speak English properly or help your kids with their school work. You are surrounded by illiterates and are most like one yourself. So it won’t matter.
Don't mind them the only thing they have ever offered is world is sex sex sex sex nd children,that's all. Women are this, women are that. Yet they won't allow us rest everyday they will be here sweating nd writing all sort of bullshit here arguing like dummies. Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

My dear I think you forgot we offer money also.if you dont want our money that's fine.when you want to get married you should be the one to propose to the man, pay groom price, traditional wedding, white wedding and then you can make the man a stay at home father to watch the kids, I think that's a fair deal
Oga, that's not what she is saying, learn to read well before u comment. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't mind them the only thing they have ever offered is world is sex sex sex sex nd children,that's all. Women are this, women are that. Yet they won't allow us rest everyday they will be here sweating nd writing all sort of bullshit here arguing like dummies. Rubbish!!!

Are we still on this matter?....ok tell me what can you women offer to men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Here is my point on this topic....

If you want to have a career; I dont think marriage will work(you are not going to raise up moral kidS)..
If you dont want to be a career woman, certainly marriage will work(good moral upbtinging for the kids).

A child raised without the presence of a father has bad Implications(emotionally and psychologically)
Bullshit!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga, that's not what she is saying, learn to read well before u comment. Thank u
And I asked you..as a female what do you have to offer I'm all ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Prettygirl200(f): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

Are we still on this matter?....ok tell me what can you women offer to men?
Shut up nd get lost!!! No man born of a woman can stop female education, we are not subjected to u guys, we cannot be a slave or a modern slave to any man. Women education has proved more abortive than even male education, yes it has so get that into Your thick skull, Deal with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am An Intelligent Woman, Why Am I Addicted To Unavailable Men? / Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.