Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo (42167 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Deltatoto: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
racerve:

Do you mind sharing Wike's achievements in Rivers State?
wetin concern and u?ask google to guide u.May God bless u with ikpeazu and obaseki since u don’t value wike.I hereby spit on u

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by babaalagbo11(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wike always make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Goodlife78(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Cunning man die cunning man bury am
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Deltatoto: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
stinflame:

Don’t mind people who doesn’t know exactly what Nigeria needs after buhari. Nigeria needs a man that fears nobody, many shits going on that the president knows about but can’t talk or give command for the right thing to be done.
Wike I know have never seen evil and conceal it . Madness jamb madness is our next president.
If Bokoharam,Bandit and Deflected Ipob claim to be mad, Our president Wike is Madder.
How will you say bandit had the amount of time to cut rail tracks just to cause derail and nobody or individual saw them or heard sounds.Among those who saw them have one or two persons in the armed force.
Bandit drove all the way and laid ambush and no single person saw them doing such large movement. Madness
Wike will cure them
Nigerians are very hopeless bro and the most hopeless ones are the ones that can’t even feed 3 times a day if we when be Cubana Dey complain they think we are hungry.if they sell fuel 20k per liter all my cars will stl be on the road.I just hate nonsense and can speak my mind anytime any day if u like wan kill me everybody will die after all
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Mooh247: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Oga nobody is accusing you

I am not

I have no issue with you just a rejoinder and disclaimer

Then no problem the curse is for those that accused me of rape

May Dangote truck crush their most loved person in the world

And may pain never depart their life till their last generation is wiped of earth in a brutal painful manner

So shall it be with the grace of Ramadan that we ask and heaven shall answer .. this I decree
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 001spice: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by makaveli2017: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wike,there is a difference between comedy and governance. You will make a very good comedian, governance is not your calling because that act you displayed there said it all.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by femiasaolu2014: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
I dont know who pounded fufu for Wike and told him soup is done.

He stands no chance at the party level to get the ticket

nor at the national level to win the election.

Wike is too uncouth, brutish, uncultured, raw, and brash to lead Nigeria.

The man has no social graces or sense of decorum.

He stands no chance.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by racerve(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deltatoto:
wetin concern and u?ask google to guide u.May God bless u with ikpeazu and obaseki since u don’t value wike.I hereby spit on u

But you're the one saying people should come to Rivers.

I'm from Rivers. Come here and ask anybody, they'll tell you Wike has not done anything in 7 years, apart from building flyovers.

If you can't converse without resorting to childish insults, then keep quiet let the grownups talk.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Keeper388: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gov. Wilke's energy is too much
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Deltatoto: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
racerve:

But you're the one saying people should come to Rivers.

I'm from Rivers. Come here and ask anybody, they'll tell you Wike has not done anything in 7 years, apart from building flyovers.

If you can't converse without resorting to childish insults, then keep quiet let the grownups talk.
u r apc I noticed that’s why I don’t want to talk much.I am currently in rivers the judges qtrs was built by ur grand father na.the roads that were commissioned was built by Donald trump too.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Mooh247: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Guy my apologies for the mistake with my write ups using manlikechoba account

When someone accuses you wrongly, you defend yourself, but when instead of clearing your name, u tend to hush them with ban etc, it makes people believe you actually did it...

What made me reply was cus u were trying to shush them up instead of clearing your name

Like I said b4.. I didn't and will never call for you to be crucified by mere accusations.. but try to clear it all....

I'm sorry I made some provocative comments

It wasn't intentional.... no vex

Just tried to see if u could say something to clear the air but calling mods for my ban just didn't make sense....

My apologies.......

Am sorry for the curse and bad words... May God bless you as you did the right thing I I honestly take back every evil words I used

Accept my apology as well

Good day

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by zicoraads: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
I like Wike's doggedness, but i think the presidency is a step too far.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by NwokoloOwa: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Weyrey tutu

Give Wike Presidency and his first assignment would be to jail Obaseki

smiley smiley wink. You sef, you too wuked
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Insectkiller: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Woke is an all-time agbero..

He never look like a distinguish anything before.. chai!

I like am Sha... Because, if you and I vote him to be President, he will use that his energy to fight d enemies of dis nation and make peace reign..
Either you like him or not, he is d type Naija need at dis time for liberation.

Vote Wike 2023.

Vote Liberation

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deltatoto:
Nigerians are very hopeless bro and the most hopeless ones are the ones that can’t even feed 3 times a day if we when be Cubana Dey complain they think we are hungry.if they sell fuel 20k per liter all my cars will stl be on the road.I just hate nonsense and can speak my mind anytime any day if u like wan kill me everybody will die after all

you right bro... nah the Very poor among the poor nah him the yarn stupid.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by zigzagluv: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
yes and we want it
Mooh247:
grin

Weyrey tutu

Give Wike Presidency and his first assignment would be to jail Obaseki

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Aroka72(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
In every society and age, there are different categories of Leaders. Political, Religious, Business, National, Local, Traditional, Educational, Military, etc leaders.
And for me, civilization is when all these respective leaders can operate independently AND depend on each other holistically.
Nigeria is a failed entity, not because of our ethnic or religious differences. But because Political leadership reigns undully supreme over all other categories of leadership.
As precious as the crown and the head of a king may be, he will not sit on his throne with his head. Otherwise, he sits on the throne with his head to misrule.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Bamzyriches451: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damn!
Wike my niggar!!!!!
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Jostoman: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Wike is not ready to be President
Oga WIKE is more than ready.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by slimghost(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
If PDP wants to lose the election before 12noon, they should give this clown their ticket.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ganye1: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Are the governors he has visited his girl friends?
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wike behave like a child here
PDP sent u to Kano but u visited Ganduje an apc governor but now in Edo they didn't send u to the governor u just a fool
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by bizzibodi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deltatoto:
u prefer someone talking like Obama and doesn’t work or someone talking like a market woman but works.if u visit Rivers state u will vote wike for president.what are my doing with English.where did all the English of osibanjo land all of us.what do u ppl even want from life.Nigerians are so confused and gullible
So he turned rivers state to dubai.some people now see flyover as economic development.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by bizzibodi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na so this man dey querrel,shout at everybody 8yrs win finish,moving rivers state backward...every thing he turn it into politics.our politicians need to go to school and get a good training and certification in Good Governance before they vie for political offices.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Deltatoto: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
bizzibodi:

So he turned rivers state to dubai.some people now see flyover as economic development.
the first time I left Nigeria u were not born.Tell me one gov doing better than him in Nigeria.is it only flyover he built in rivers state?can u swear that there’s no other projects in river state now?I don’t want to mention them.why do u hate him?have u visited other states?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by WhizdomXX(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
helinues:
Why should you visit him when you have been busy fighting everyone.

Isn't it obvious that Wike is only positioning himself for the VP position. A presidential candidate would rather make friends with others not the other way round
He does not control his State delegates. He doesn't need his friendship, simple and short.
While Obaseki continues to be remote controlled by the fulanis man in Yola, Wike is taking the bull by the horn and telling the north they do not have the sole right to lead this Country, especially over better candidates from the wealth producing zone of the Country.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by WhizdomXX(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Arrogance.
Is this how wike will rule if he eventually become the president?

It seems you never ready for president, cos your approach is not encouraging
Wike should know that Nigeria is not rivers state.

Nigeria revolves around the Niger Delta, key being Rivers and Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by bizzibodi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deltatoto:
the first time I left Nigeria u were not born.Tell me one gov doing better than him in Nigeria.is it only flyover he built in rivers state?can u swear that there’s no other projects in river state now?I don’t want to mention them.why do u hate him?have u visited other states?
When were you born?you cannot even mention other projects apart from flyovers,it only in rivers state i saw general hospitals abadoned in some LGAs.,no one youths has been engaged in the civil service,no scholarship for rivers youths, agriculture is zero,no gratuities for retirees,no security,no good business climate....multinational corporations are leaving this hostile state for Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner / Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.