Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" (64749 Views)

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Biggcake: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2022
We4all:
Hmmn.. The greatest liars are children and it pisses me off when people say that they don’t lie.

A girl of 4yrs in my compound who is always coming to gist with me while am washing my car, suddenly accused me of having five guns.

So I was baffled because of the seriousness with which she attached to the whole accusation.
Then I jokingly asked her "if you are asked in the police station, what will you tell the police"?.

Her answer "I will tell the police that I saw five guns in your house that day that I came with my brother to charge our torch light".

On hearing this detailed accusation, na so blood dry for body.. coming from a 4yrs old girl.

Can one ever escape from such an accusation?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Ese2ehi: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2022
dominique:

It's the way you men absolve yourselves of any wrongdoing for me. You said fear women then went on to say it was the lawyer that made the girl set the security man up. If there's anybody we should be fearing, it's the pedophile lawyer who wants to ruin the lives of both the girl and the security guard but you passively mentioned him as if what he's doing is not out of the ordinary. For every wayward corrupt girl out there, there's a man that made her that way. Swallow that with your red pill

So now you are gonna blame the man leaving the girl.

Shey he use gun threaten her do wetin she do

Some people just like giving excuses instead of taking blame for their part

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Ese2ehi: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2022
simpleseyi:
Too bad.

You should have dragged everybody to the shrine. When the little witch sees the gods, she will start peeing on her self. Maybe Fulani herdsmen have finally raped her to death as she wished several years back or she might have aborted a pregnancy for one of her Sugar daddies and end up in the grave.

Somebody will just read story half and start commenting
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Supreme01: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2022
God pls help us

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by tollyboy5(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Richardlove:
Most of you who are sharing your stories here have your loopholes. I have taught in many schools with spoilt children but with no accusation. I have anchored after-school couchings with female children, lived in homes with spoilt children and attend churches with corrupt women and children still no false accusations. You see one thing about life is knowing your boundaries and what an action can result into. Excessive play with toddlers, giving too much gifts or showing too much kindness to opposite sex or under privileged or aged or allowing over familiarities causes of these troubles you guys find yourselves in. Read people and try to know what the relationship between you people is likely to result and avoid them on time. I aborted many attempts to soil my reputation by evil people.
Because you were never a victim, you dey form Mr perfect.

11 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by TheManOfTheYear: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I will never find myself in such a situation. I am not a paedophile. Lear to control yoursves or get some professional help.

See how many guys on this forim were salivating over the the sex tape of a 10 y/o,so.e were even asking for the link yet you want to tell me many are sane.
You no get sense I swear.
Try to be open minded and see things from all possible perspective.

Maintaining a stance and using it to generalize a delicate matter like this, simply because it hasn't happened to you in particular, only makes you sound foolish.

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Georgejeez: 12:56am On Apr 24, 2022
bukky1994:
BLOODY LIAR! IMPOSSIBLE...
Happened to me just 2 days ago at Ugbowo ,
2 small Hausa girls accosted me and my friends as we were returning from a restaurant back to the car .
They held me and were trying to beg money , when they saw we didn't send them, they started telling me " bros I like you very much " while winking .
I was shocked at their audacity , I quickly dive enter motor before story go change if Devil tell them to scream shout rape or he touch me

12 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by stacyadams: 1:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Mexyz:

One thing I find very annoying amongst you ladies/female is your hypocrisy.

If it were to be that little witch that shared this story now, people like you would be shouting, castrate him, chop his head off, he should be shot with an Ak.
Now look at you preaching forgiveness, just imagine if the whole stuff had gone beyond control and the young man's life ruined with that allegation.

Nigerian girls has and always been useless since the days of Eve grin

3 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by mastermaestro(m): 1:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Heavensent01:

my neighbor with female kids all through was stylishly abusing me that I play with other neighbor kid but not with hers, little did she understand that my eyes have seen. the other neighbor kid is a male child, I was free to play, in fact he played in our flat very well but never did I moved close to her kids who are all female

all I do is to wave at them before someone go give me what's not mine

You try at all. grin My entire neighborhood is looking for my teeth without success. grin I have grown to know that staying on your lane increases your overall safety.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Aystarz: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol.... teachers have a lot of stories

You run a school. Could you be kind as to share some stories with us?
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by jaxxy(m): 2:12am On Apr 24, 2022
RSVP:
Same thing happened to me long time ago .

A neighbor daughter said I molested her and the story has circulated around almost half of the people in our neighborhood was looking at me somehow but I never knew until her father came to tell my pman one faithful morning... Oboy! I was shocked and couldn't believe a lil girl would came up with such story... I carried the stigma for many years cuz I don't even know what to say to defend myself...Those little demon can lie oo.... Someone may have done that but NOT ME!
That's why I casually play with kids especially those little jezebel.

Don't know where u guys get all these,stories ooo. A little tiny girl will accuse u of smtn u never did and u will keep quiet or start crying. when u should 1st shun the the little for saying such rubbish or order her to prove to how and where u molested her infront of her parents. Well I don't blame the manipulative little girls I blame the parents who don't properly get to the bottom of the matter.

Bt to me I think some of u guys including the op play to much with these little girls they grow confidence to talk rubbish. it's probably see finish.

I have thought little kids and never heard such rubbish. I know how and speak with them and relate with them even if I'm playful.

9 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by jaxxy(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2022
emmabest2000:
I don't know why some people are surprised about all this kind of news / stories
Even that s"x video of 10 years old girl ,
It's not about this present generation
It has been happening since God knows when ,
The only difference is that, we have social media now which make it easier for people to come across this kinds of stuffs

In those days it hardly make it to the newspapers or radio stations

Social media has it advantages and disadvantages

Yes it existed bt wasn't this bad b4. The exposure kids have now thanks to Internet and cable TV is 10times what we experienced all at their finger tips.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Toneyo(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
come on man,that cannot possibly be true,how can you remember what happened when you are 3 years old or press boobs of a primary 2 child,it is not possible,how can a 5-6 year old in primary 2 have a pressable boobs,I have not seen that,maybe in your place

It happened in the 80s. I think you were not born in the 80s. Na bros and aunties they primary 2 and 3 in the 80s. Primary 5 and 6 na mamas and papas dey those classes.

Even down to the mid 90s.

9 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:21am On Apr 24, 2022
dominique:

It's the way you men absolve yourselves of any wrongdoing for me. You said fear women then went on to say it was the lawyer that made the girl set the security man up. If there's anybody we should be fearing, it's the pedophile lawyer who wants to ruin the lives of both the girl and the security guard but you passively mentioned him as if what he's doing is not out of the ordinary. For every wayward corrupt girl out there, there's a man that made her that way. Swallow that with your red pill

Nobody make anybody, you are the architect of your own life, and destiny, you allow person ruin am, then that’s good for you. Never blame anyone, the lawyer said so, she followed, from 10 above you know what is good and bad. So why blame someone for misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol.... teachers have a lot of stories
reading all these stories is giving me goosebumps as I'm a teacher
...make devilish pupils no go lie for my head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by RSVP: 3:27am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Don't know where u guys get all these,stories ooo. A little tiny girl will accuse u of smtn u never did and u will keep quiet or start crying. when u should 1st shun the the little for saying such rubbish or order her to prove to how and where u molested her infront of her parents. Well I don't blame the manipulative little girls I blame the parents who don't properly get to the bottom of the matter.

Bt to me I think some of u guys including the op play to much with these little girls they grow confidence to talk rubbish. it's probably see finish.

I have thought little kids and never heard such rubbish. I know how and speak with them and relate with them even if I'm playful.

This your approach would either got you seriously beaten up or killed by angry youth or probably locked up for child molesting if you're lucky....
Baba you think you stand a chance when a minor wrongly accuse you of something?? Order her to prove kini??
Bro! This thing no funny oo.
The girl never said anything to my face in my own case. It was her dad that came to report the situation to my father and my dad was shocked and couldn't hold it then he called me and my stepmom to the sitting room and ask that man to repeat what he just told him in my presence.
The way d thing hit me made me became paralyzed and couldn't utter a word as the man was talking about those things cuz I was more than shocked! It was my stepmom that delivered me that day.. she jumped up and said No way! cry
I can't even defend myself cuz I won't know what to say. .. i was still in ss2 then and the girl was about 7yrs old .
That girl no dey enter our house like that and I'm not even the type that play with kids.. why I go play with them nnah?
Typically,my dad wouldn't have handle the situation that way if my stepmom hadn't defend me.

As I come dey use my mouth tell people say oboy see watin daddy Kaosarat say I do ooo and dem go say dem don hear before ..nah that time I come get to know say the matter don even dey area since and it was that girl mom that pressured his husband to go report me to my dad. The husband was a calm person and him sef know what I fit do to an extend but him woman dey mount pressure to escalate the matter and thank God he told my dad about it and that's when my eye clear say no wonder people be dey look me with one bad eye.
False accusations is the worse thing that could happen to a man...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Stanweezy(m): 3:28am On Apr 24, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Are you that gullible or naive for someone to play your emotional intelligence like that,I thought people like you are reserved and quiet,thereby observative and intelligent!! even people that hurt or kill children have theirs later,what of people that do abortion!
I hate playing with children,I don't even carry babies,I do things that interests me and trust me, playing with a baby or a child is not interesting.

Baba u know all those psychological statement that children comes to ppl who plays with them.

When I was small, my mum friend took my younger sister to leave with them after a year the wife conceive.

Mind you she married almost same time with my mum but it took her 20yrs to conceive

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 4:26am On Apr 24, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
You no get sense I swear.
Try to be open minded and see things from all possible perspective.

Maintaining a stance and using it to generalize a delicate matter like this, simply because it hasn't happened to you in particular, only makes you sound foolish.

By open minded I take it you mean jump to conclusion and just believe the person reporting abi. Have you ever thought that the OP too may he lying? Why is it that to you "smart people" lies only seem to emanate from one side.
How would you feel if your daughter reported such and prople shouted her down and conuded she is lying? Or like most w@nkers here you believe it ca never happen to one of yours shey?

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2022
lexander:
many have been sent to jail for rape and many have also been killed or hospitalized, what about your reputation ever heard about sexual offenders register. what happens if getting to the venue of a job interview and the secretary or boss of the company or HR personnel was privy to the incident ,your accusers wont help you clear your name you have to do it yourself and as you know bad news spreads faster .
Many where? Stop getting ahead of yourself. Not in Niggeria. If you are based abroad I will agree. How many companies in Naija take action against such? Rape and sexual harrassment is a norm in that dump. In some cases it is celebrated.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by sakssey23: 5:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions

I don't get it. Why wait till you are 30 years before calling out your mum or having such discussions with her?

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Aiel123: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Slynation:
Nothing dey pain pass false accusation I swear...
True talk comrade. Like a nairalander once said and I quote 'May you never be in any situation where only you and God alone knows you're telling the truth'
Many have died from false accusations and I'm afraid it isn't stopping anytime soon

12 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Maghan37: 5:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Mummytoo:
Quite unfortunate, forgive her from the bottom of your heart

Thank God the matter didn't escalate
That in his shoes is easier said than done. She is a little Amber Heard.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Maghan37: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2022
dominique:

U just spoke like a typical biased female who lacks objectivity, tell me what Johnny Depp has done to Amber Heard to deserve his reputation to be ruined. Women do speak like they are not capable of hurting a fly even if they try when it is possible for them to bring down a nation with malicious lies. Nobody pushes anyone to do things without them wanting to do it. Afterall Satan is not a man but he influenced Eve. God help us if an unobjective lady like you finds herself in power. Women FYI express their anger by lying, and maligning the reputation of men.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Maghan37: 5:53am On Apr 24, 2022
dominique:

U just spoke like a typical biased female who lacks objectivity, tell me what Johnny Depp has done to Amber Heard to deserve his reputation to be ruined. Women do speak like they are not capab
Maghan37:
That in is shoes is easier saidbthan done. She is a little Amber Heard.
le of hurting a fly even if they try when it is possible for them to bring down a nation with malicious lies. Nobody pushes anyone to do things without them wanting to do it. Afterall Satan is not a man but he influenced Eve. God help us if an unobjective lady like you finds herself in power. Women FYI express their anger by lying, and maligning the reputation of men.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Georgejeez:

Happened to me just 2 days ago at Ugbowo ,
2 small Hausa girls accosted me and my friends as we were returning from a restaurant back to the car .
They held me and were trying to beg money , when they saw we didn't send them, they started telling me " bros I like you very much " while winking .
I was shocked at their audacity , I quickly dive enter motor before story go change if Devil tell them to scream shout rape or he touch me
hmm I know ugbowo now, that's uniben, but can u guess their ages?
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by benqo01(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2022
OP IF ADULT LIE UNTOP YOUR HEAD E STILL BETTER,BUT YOU SEE SMALL PIKIN LIE UNTOP YOUR HEAD,YOUR MATTER DEY GOD HAND

10 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2022
This is a really a sad tale. I hope you will have a place in your heart to forgive your mum and grandma.

Nikkganc08:
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2022
This is serious shocked Meanwhile, the guy for comot for the area as he want to settle down and move away from the witch radar.

Olumighty123:
This one happened to a guy I know, he was banging this woman and when he got married and decided to back off, the woman accused him of rape, guy man spent close to a year in prison, it was such a horrible thing to had happened to such innocent newly married guy, his wife gave birth while he was in prison. Fear women abeg. Everyone knew how they've been dating, but the police or whoever was in charge f that case doesn't even want to see no withness, it was all planned out, the guy told us of how she said she would use anything she has to send him to prison, so she does.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by CaptainAyub: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2022
dominique:

Wack mentality.
Men must be responsible 4 everything.
Even if dem tell am to go kill im papa and she does it,na the sender dey responsible.
To think that your are or were a moderator in this forum says a lot about d quality of nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2022
False accusations is the worse thing that could happen to a man...May Allah no let us get into akoba and adaba. Aamin

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by ogbenifamouz(m): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2022
This trend is really good and educating, recently when I came back from Easter break I was accused of befriending a jss3 student by her mum only based on the fact that am being nice, I don turn to daju crew now.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.