Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,187 members, 7,845,895 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? (368 Views)

Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / Help My I Get Erections Almost Everytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by mamagee3(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hi all, my supervisor always comes to my post…I work as a security officer and he comes every time I am on duty…

It’s so annoying…Is it because I’m female

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by Jeon(f): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
he wants to ensure that no body will harass u.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by Sachidi: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maybe he's in love with you, or maybe he thinks you're not capable enough and need support.

Summon courage and ask him why he comes around often. It's no disrespect
Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by yanabasee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
I was thinking it's Nigerian security....

Since it's abroad.. I'm sure he's doing his job and you should let him.. Except you have hidden agenda...

A supervisor supervises his subordinates... And he supervises you...

Stop complaining....

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by yanabasee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sachidi:
Maybe he's in love with you,
or maybe he thinks you're not capable enough and need support.

Summon courage and ask him why he comes around often. It's no disrespect
Not everyone loses focus in life when they see a woman....

He's probably ensuring that as a female she's not taken advantage of by male residence around...

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by Benki003(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin Very soon he would start coming in the night grin grin
grin
Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by chatinent: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
He's double-securing the place from less-secured persons.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
The commenter above me speaks volumesgrin
Re: Why Does The Supervisor Always Come To My Post Almost Everytime I Work? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Politely ask him if you feel uncomfortable. Am sure it's nothing to worry about if there's nothing he's doing wrong

(1) (Reply)

Wives Of Obadoxx (WOO) : The Story Of The Adventure Of Love. / First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child / 3 Behaviours You Should Never Tolerate From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.