Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) (44585 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by helinues: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
#StarboyLightningNigeria
#TheEffects

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Godispeace: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
which SW locked down shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

If Obi is not on the Ballot and you are, then you’ve got my vote Professor.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
smiley
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Contagious100d(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Baba Don deey tidy him seff. Nice move PYO.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by 77up(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.
He will not happy on top people you can even count, joke on you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by MikoB: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oyo APC chairman and the delegates from the state all endorsed him with a shout of joy!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Instincteverest: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Una go learn las las.
Odale no go see shishi votes from Oyo. As hin waka come alone na so e go take leave Ib alone. Na VP respect e go get and datsall. SW na for Jagaban 2023
Here comes Spokeperson for OYO People. So U dey among the Wailers that keep Pasting the Wailing Posters Abi grin U go Wail Tire ..

5 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin
Ethnic Nuisance with all the Yorubas from Ogun State that have ruled Nigeria from Obasanjo, Shonekan, Osinbajo, what have you achieved?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Not a bad option but preferably P. Obi
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by frowland(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mintum:

They are still busy making Judas posters up and down, e go soon clear for their eyes.
Funny

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Ethnic Nuisance with all the Yorubas from Ogun State that have ruled Nigeria from Obasanjo, Shonekan, Osinbajo m what have you achieved?

South west has the most economic development in the whole country. Go figure!

5 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BeeNG3: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
I still dey laff o!
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.

Nawa for una o.

Osinbajo was simply accorded the respect befitting of his position in the country.

In 2014 during PDP mega rally in Osogbo, thousands of people came out just to see Goodluck Jonathan even though they didn't like his administration.

At the end, Aregbesola still beat Omisore at the polls.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BeeNG3: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
At least Naija never divide.
sapele914:
Ethnic Nuisance with all the Yorubas from Ogun State that have ruled Nigeria from Obasanjo, Shonekan, Osinbajo m what have you achieved?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:
Oyo APC chairman and the delegates from the state all endorsed him with a shout of joy!

Lol grin normal level

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Sergio103(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Umu chineke, behold your President!
Any other person is a counterfeit.

Yolloba man be calming down.

Peter Obi has doused the lamp already
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Goodbye the saddest world. I am exiting the world. People are wicked.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:

South west has the most economic development in the whole country. Go figure!
Remove Lagos Colony that belongs to Nigeria, where is the development in the South West?

How fast is Ibadan, the capital of old Western Region developing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Gentlevip: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
He needs to visit me
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by juman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
It reminds me.
I saw obasanjo in ibadan when he was campaigning for 2003 election.
Obasanjo danced a lot.
All of us the viewers were extremely happy.
Yoruba man that would make Nigeria great.

Alas, he was a useless thief that betrayed the country.

Southerners were thieves in aso rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Erickymania: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin
. Na 2039, no be 2040. Haha pity them na. 2040 is too far but 2039 is just around the corner.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Owamoney: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Politics
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BeeNG3: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lori iro! Indomie ni
MikoB:

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by duduade: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

It is well

Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Efribodi is on consultation tour.
Asking as a layman - what does consultation mean in this instance?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Bobloco: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
For wia!!! We must fight dirty

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:

Don't say that. If Nigeria presents us the worse of the worse candidates in 2023, such as Atiku or Yahaya Bello, Tinubu the corrupt politician is still better than those two.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BeeNG3: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Abeg o. Life is sweet o
Nicholaspepe:
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by adekS1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Una go learn las las.
Odale no go see shishi votes from Oyo. As hin waka come alone na so e go take leave Ib alone. Na VP respect e go get and datsall. SW na for Jagaban 2023
u like deceiving ursef...

You shd know oyo ppl are more reasonable than voting for iragbiji man.
Even in the last general election even though tinubu came to ogbomoso to influence voters for Adelabu yet he left wt his candidate losing at the poll cos oyo ppl rejected him n his party,Seyi is their man and its only someone like him they will go for not sumone old.

This is wat yemi osibanjo already ticked.
Osibanjo is our man...

5 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Brume001: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.