Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) (44584 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

If Obi is not on the Ballot and you are, then you’ve got my vote Professor.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.
Hian, wetin Tinubu do you na grin
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Ekpoudom: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.

IPOB miscreant identified. Tinubu lives rent-free in your dumb head.

Write it down: neither Osinbajo nor Obi will win the primaries of their respective parties. Ensure you don’t forget that.

When it happens, you can decide to be happy with the winners and live happily or, in the reverse, you can choose to exit Nigeria. Afghanistan will happily welcome you.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by smokbee: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pyo we want cool[/color][color=#000099]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nisiw365: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Remove Lagos Colony that belongs to Nigeria, where is the development in the South West?

How fast is Ibadan, the capital of old Western Region developing.
E be like craze dey your head. Which lagos colony belongs to nigeria? Lagos belongs to yorubas, part of sw, part of dawn
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:

which SW did he lockdown? have u forgotten that even his polling unit at VGC in lagos he was never able to deliver abi that side no de SW?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by nsesam(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
This man will tear sw apart, I only wish south south and south east will speak one voice

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
HolyStriker:

What happened? Take it easy comrade, don’t exit cuz nobody cares. It’s going to be well sooner or later. That I’m sure

Pls sir. Call me. I need to speak with someone, i am traumatised. Check my profile for my number pls.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mintum:
Starboy, See how handsome and presidential he looks, God bless the incoming President.
PYO 2023

so what is he going to do for nigeria if he becomes president?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by MikoB: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lovetoglory:

What I really don't understand about all these consultations bro haha is that, these people you are visiting, or consulting and that are clapping you, are they the delegates that will vote on the day of primary election? It's not clear to me yet

Yes he had endorsement from the delegates of oyo in the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Governance is abandoned on the altar of political CONSULTATION and greeting spree
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Star boi. Olubadan has endorsed Osinbajo. More Endorsements loading.

what will osinbajo do for nigeria?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Don't worry, please just keep the hope alive. At least you still have a smart phone, you have data or you have access to someone's data to do this post. Some people don't even have a phone at all. So please, don't ever give up. When thoughts like this begin to enter someone's mind is an indication that miracle and breakthrough is just at a very near distance. God will come through for you sooner than you ever imagine. Bless you!

Pls call me
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Umu chineke, behold your President!
Any other person is a counterfeit.

how is osinbajo not counterfeit?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin

More economic development for south west if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins.

There are many credible igbos in Apc why are u talking like igbos are against osibanjo.

If we can't get an igbo president osibanjo is still ok.

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Ultimas: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
We are watching.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
He's better than Pthief Obi but in a free and fair election, he can't stand Baba Seyi

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by ALARAPE22(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
favorite1234:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo on consultation tour to Ibadan

So Ibadan don they use Yellow Bus.........It is well ooooooo...........
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
I saw some fake images of his visit circulating on Twitter, with the claim that he gave each delegate 250k.

Bourdillion media branch at work. cheesy

It's either PYO or Peter Obi for me. No one else comes close!

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Keyyom22: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Una go learn las las.
Odale no go see shishi votes from Oyo. As hin waka come alone na so e go take leave Ib alone. Na VP respect e go get and datsall. SW na for Jagaban 2023
I don't know about ur so call Jagaban,but I think u are right about been only him running around for himself and I don't know what he will use to campaign.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:

It will end in premium tears for Osinbajo and his minions.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Damikjay(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Goodbye the saddest world. I am exiting the world. People are wicked.
Hope no problem, if u need someone to talk to you can chat me up.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damikjay:

Hope no problem, if u need someone to talk to you can chat me up.

Pls, just call and speak with me NOW. i am depressed and having suicidal thoughts
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Goodluck Jonathan is not coming back.

Southern Nigeria will do 8 years in office to clean up the mess Buhari and Osinbajo have made.

Wike?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's getting more interesting
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osibanjo never buys crowd. Not the type that will pay youths to fill a stadium/arena

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by pharmagba: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Onewazobia:
Not a bad option but preferably P. Obi
I have one issue with Peter Obi
He is not forming alliances. This is the most crucial thing at this stage.

His first hurdle is to be on the ballot. He needs the PDP delegate not granting interviews for now.
He need to spend, go build pack with people who believes in him and his ideology, people that will bankroll and back him up in the other regions. Delegate from the south east are the least moreover at the moment there are 4 contenders to share.
He needs strong alliances. Even Wike understand this, we may not like him but he understands the rudiments. Like Osinbajo making senator Kabiru Gaya is campaign coordinator is an alliance across religious and ethnic boundaries.
Obi has to understand this
Li

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by fredoooooo: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
SW just gallant , ASHIWAJU or OSINBAJO ...
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Iragbiji prosecution will not kind this

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin

More economic development for south west if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins.
Are you not too old for this?!
Ain't you educated enough for this childishness!!??

Most southerners are impressed with Osibanjo and look at what a supposed and so called Kwara uni scholar is churning out,big shame!!

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by id4sho(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
pharmagba:

I have one issue with Peter Obi
He is not forming alliances. This is the most crucial thing at this stage.

His first hurdle is to be on the ballot. He needs the PDP delegate not granting interviews for now.
He need to spend, go build pack with people who believes in him and his ideology, people that will bankroll and back him up in the other regions. Delegate from the south east are the least moreover at the moment there are 4 contenders to share.
He needs strong alliances. Even Wike understand this, we may not like him but he understands the rudiments. Like Osinbajo making senator Kabiru Gaya is campaign coordinator is an alliance across religious and ethnic boundaries.
Obi has to understand this
Li
He's simply not ready sad
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Remove Lagos Colony that belongs to Nigeria, where is the development in the South West?

How fast is Ibadan, the capital of old Western Region developing.

Why we go remove lagos? Is lagos not part of southwest? Abi, na your potopoto and inhabitable region lagos dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Lagos To Ban Okada Next Week, Police Seize 480 Guns From Okada Riders / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.