Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) (44586 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Sadstoner: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Remove Lagos Colony that belongs to Nigeria, where is the development in the South West?

Why should we remove Lagos?

Ghana is a British colony too. Which state in Ghana can you compare to Lagos in terms of economic development ??

How fast is Ibadan, the capital of old Western Region developing.

Ibadan is developing economically. Ogun state too. Go figure!

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Shooyie: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Massive endorsement at Ibadan today. More to come the way of Prof.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BeeNG3: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided
Godispeace so:
which SW locked down shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Let this battle be between Osibanjo and Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin

More economic development for south west if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins.

Let's put tribalism aside in 2023. How long would we continue to suffer in this country.

Osinbajo is better than Obi. Obi is better than Tinubu. If I don't see Osinbajo, I'll vote Woke or Obi. Tinubu can only get my votes in the event that the second option on the ballot is Atiku, Yahaya Bello or Saraki. Tinubu is corrupt but he's still better than those 3.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by sapele914(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Why should we remove Lagos?

Ghana is a British colony too. Which state in Ghana can you compare to Lagos in terms of economic development ??

Ibadan is developing economically. Ogun state too. Go figure!
I live In Victoria Island Lagos State, Mr Man, so don’t think you are telling me anything reasonable, other than Lagos State, no other state in the South West is developing faster than Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Kano or Akwa Ibom, just a few examples.

Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.
as long as it is not tinubu. He is free to visit even the south east. We go still manage am if obi no win primary

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by BeeNG3: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
So shall it be with your fingers. Of what use are the filthy fingers. Were radarada.
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

If Obi is not on the Ballot and you are, then you’ve got my vote Professor.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Nobody actually needs your vote to be president whether Peter obi, Tinubu, Osinbajo or Amaechi.

Whether or not you vote, somebody must be president next year.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Peter Obi
Ameachi
Osinbajo... In that order..

Osinbajo
Peter Obi
Wike

In that order.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Let's put tribalism aside in 2023. How long would we continue to suffer in this country.

Osinbajo is better than Obi. Obi is better than Tinubu. If I don't see Osinbajo, I'll vote Woke or Obi. Tinubu can only get my votes in the event that the second option on the ballot is Atiku, Yahaya Bello or Saraki. Tinubu is corrupt but he's still better than those 3.

I’d still pick Obi ahead of Osinbajo sha. The problem is just that, he’s not getting there as he cannot get the backings of northern cabals. Atiku will most likely get the PDP ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Dododawa01: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:
Peter Obi 2023

On the mandate of the ebullient obi we stand cool
Continue wasting your time, PDP will remain slave of Fulani but wheda u like it or not Atiku Fulani will win PDP primary. Atiku sabi how to spend dollars and win primary

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
micflo28:
Let this battle be between Osibanjo and Peter Obi

If it happens this way, believe me, God is ready to help Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Una go learn las las.
Odale no go see shishi votes from Oyo. As hin waka come alone na so e go take leave Ib alone. Na VP respect e go get and datsall. SW na for Jagaban 2023
this one is still sleeping on the bike

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases.....

TRUTH must be TOLD....
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
I live In Victoria Island Lagos State, Mr Man, so don’t think you are telling me anything reasonable, other than Lagos State, no other state in the South West is developing faster than Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Kano or Akwa Ibom, just a few examples.

Go figure.

Okay, Lagos has more economic development compared to all those states you listed combined.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
favorite1234:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo on consultation tour to Ibadan

What I really don't understand about all these consultations bro haha is that, these people you are visiting, or consulting and that are clapping you, are they the delegates that will vote on the day of primary election? It's not clear to me yet
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:

I’d still pick Obi ahead of Osinbajo sha. The problem is just that, he’s not getting there as he cannot get the backings of northern cabals. Atiku will most likely get the PDP ticket.

Let's wait and see. My best wishes for Nigeria in the 2023 polls is for Osinbajo and Obi to be the only available options.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Image123(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osunbande on the beat. Heavily photoshopped images have produced heavily photoshopped government for us. Unfortunately, we never see messiah alternative for Nigeria. Him still dey sleep. embarassed
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo is our man, he is capable

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
id4sho:
sad
Waiting for when he will visit Lagos for consultation. The vawulence no go b here, will the chiefs welcome him?
Lagos as been there before tinubu was born and Lagos will still be. No segemende should osinbajo visit Lagos. People go still turn out even 90 percent of those that did for tinubu at arena will still turn out for him. No be yoruba's wey I know

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Goodbye the saddest world. I am exiting the world. People are wicked.

Where are you going to? You better don't try nonsense!
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by ledaman: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Traitor only the 5% region will support him.

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Starlino: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin

More economic development for south west if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins.

Yeah just like the many developmental strides we can see in ogun state that's still struggling with bad roads even after over 20 years of having indigenes in Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Higgies:
I love this Man.
But they are all politician.

Sentiments apart. This man is a politician with a difference.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Echoban: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:

BAT dey meet delegates who would vote, other Political neonate are meeting kings and co masses who won't vote..

BAT met king who won't vote 2months ago. Now it's abt roaming abt interstate getting go ahead from delegates who would vote.

U may hate BAT but there is one thing u won't take away from him. He is Politically dexterous and smart..

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Where are you going to? You better don't try nonsense!

After many years of graduation, attending various job interviews in various locations of the country, i got a job two wks ago. A job that pay well. I couldnt cope with the daily transport cost, i missed four days. And today i got the axe.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
rickyrex:
Lagos as been there before tinubu was born and Lagos will still be. No segemende should osinbajo visit Lagos. People go still turn out even 90 percent of those that did for tinubu at arena will still turn out for him. No be yoruba's wey I know

Abi.

Dó Lagosians want to remain slaves to Tinubu and his family forever?

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.