Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) (44588 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
TheRareGem1:
Star boi. Olubadan has endorsed Osinbajo. More Endorsements loading.
[/s]
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Erickymania:
. Na 2039, no be 2040. Haha pity them na. 2040 is too far but 2039 is just around the corner.
[/s]
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by 1x2x3: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin

More economic development for south west if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins.

Let me give you a little secret you don't know. Igbos will gladly give Osibanjo their votes over Tinubu and they would gladly do so. Its not about SW or SE, it's about who can move Nigeria forward not Buhari Pro Max. Pick the best candidate cos fuel cost and food prices will hit everyone if we all make another mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by MikoB: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
There was a big solidarity for PYO in ibadan today, the two apc Senators representing oyo state, a senator representing bauchi and many house of reps members from abuja all followed osinbajo. Some political pre jamb candidates were saying, every where is for their aspirant, we keep reminding them, that this guy has done his homework, instead they
keep underating him at their own disadvantage , there are still more to come, I just hope, it will not lead to coma for them.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by nijanigga: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
But one prophet said God told him that amechi will be the next president

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by yinkbell: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

After many years of graduation, attending various job interviews in various locations of the country, i got a job two wks ago. A job that pay well. I couldnt cope with the daily transport cost, i missed four days. And today i got the axe.

Heya! Sorry about your plight. Missing four days at ur job without informing your employer the reason for absenteeism may definitely cost you your job. You should have spoken to the management about your predicaments. many people commute to their offices which is not convenient yet they find a way of holding to their jobs. What happens to speaking to an employee who stays very close to ur place of work to accommodate you till u get an apartment closer to ur office? Do not be discouraged about this, God is working out better thing for you. Where is your location and what is your discipline? Sucide is not an option bro. If you believe in God, just talk to him in prayer, He will answer you. Let me know ur location and your discipline.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
yinkbell:

Heya! Sorry about your plight. Missing four days at ur job without informing your employer the reason for absenteeism may definitely cost you your job. You should have spoken to the management about your predicaments. many people commute to their offices which is not convenient yet they find a way of holding to their jobs. What happens to speaking to an employee who stays very close to ur place of work to accommodate you till u get an apartment closer to ur office? Do not be discouraged about this, God is working out better thing for you. Where is your location and what is your discipline? Sucide is not an option bro. If you believe in God, just talk to him in prayer, He will answer you. Let me know ur location and your discipline.

wow. I am touched and consoled by your words. God bless and increase u in all facets and strata of life. Pls can u check my signature? My number is there. Pls call me, so we can talk. I appreciate u sir
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Peter Obi
Ameachi
Osinbajo... In that order..

Please move Amaechi to third position.

Even Wike who I won't put anywhere near first five outperformed Amaechi in Rivers State.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by garfield1: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:
There was a big solidarity for PYO in ibadan today, the two apc Senators representing oyo state, a senator representing bauchi and many house of reps members from abuja all followed osinbajo. Some political pre jamb candidates were saying, every where is for their aspirant, we keep reminding them, that this guy has done his homework, instead they
keep underating him at their own disadvantage , there are still more to come, I just hope, it will not lead to coma for them.

What is the name of those senators?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Paid people waving at him politics grin
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

If Obi is not on the Ballot and you are, then you’ve got my vote Professor.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.

I live and work in Ibadan but honestly, we did not feel his presence in the town.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by nony43(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
alsudan:
This man has SW on lockdown, even though the other man and his crew won’t wanna hear or accept it.

But if that Iragbiji Thief mistakenly finds himself on the ballot, I will rather Cut off all my fingers than vote for him.

Hahahahaha bros no cut fingers o.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by MikoB: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
garfield1:

What is the name of those senators?

Senator teslim folarin, Senator kola Balogun, the only two apc Senators in oyo, and senator adamu Bulkachuwa from bauchi, and many house of reps members including buhari's nephew, who is representing daura constituency, honourable Alhaji Fatuhu Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Vic74real: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rather this one than that pampers wearer!

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=favorite1234 post=112179208]Professor Yemi Osinbajo on consultation tour to Ibadan [ Chai, i pity igbo, they've to wait till 4040. Whether osinbajo or tinubu, the south west will still hold the knot. Ipod going no where. Biafra is a dead nation]
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Tinubu or Osinbajo, it’s a win win for South west.

Las las, okoro will have to wait till 2040 grin

More economic development for south west if Tinubu or Osinbajo wins.
Bigotry and tribalism that's the only thing SW can offer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Le2money(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol grin grin grin

alsudan:

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by garfield1: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

Senator teslim folarin, Senator kola Balogun, the only two apc Senators in oyo, and senator adamu Bulkachuwa from bauchi, and many house of reps members including buhari's nephew, who is representing daura constituency, honourable Alhaji Fatuhu Muhammed.

Senator kola balogun is PDP sir,he defeated late sen ajimobi
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by MikoB: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
garfield1:

Senator kola balogun is PDP sir,he defeated late sen ajimobi

Sorry, I wanted to write senator teslim folarin and fatai buhari for apc, kola balogun only followed them to the Palace together with the deputy governor. The biggest joker was buhari's nephew, that confirms my previous thread of osinbajo been buhari's candidate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fake picture program display.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Peter Obi Ameachi Osinbajo... In that order..
on your mandate i stand....

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by kayevans: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.
Guy, only God knows how many times I've laughed over this comment . My colleagues have been looking at me strangely cos I'm laughing to myself
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Megatrix:
Iragbiji criminal will not like this.

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2022
alsudan:

Zikwejukwu looser sighted. Awotinubu all the way.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Get ready to even cut off your life because he's going to be President. Tinubu
alsudan:

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by 1870ce: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
helinues:
#StarboyLightningNigeria
#TheEffects
[/s]
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Damikjay(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

Pls, just call and speak with me NOW. i am depressed and having suicidal thoughts
Ok hw can I get ur number
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Star boy
Clear way for Peter Obi
which way?
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damikjay:
Ok hw can I get ur number
My number is on my signature sir. Check my profile. Thanks
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
yinkbell:

Pls re-check email. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.