Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (68686 Views)

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ehay(f): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
NybenSBF101:
This man might be innocent o, he was arrested based on social media pressure and he was thrown under the bus by Dunamis, his fucking church. The children are being played but their eyes go clear when they grow up

This same children that watched him always beating their mother are being played?. The same way the children need their father is the same way the need their mother. Children even need their mother more than their father. If mother dies, father concentrates on his girlfriend's and ignores the children,

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ehay(f): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
mikehenrymp270:

I honestly want to hear the man side of story , I doubt the man will ask his children to beat their mother ,, I even doubt that he kicked her out of moving vehicle

Are you also doubting the domestic violence stories? The man will definitely tell a story that will make him look innocent since the the other party is dead.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
depure:

You don't call someone murderer did kill the man with her stop obsessed
She confessed to the killing in a video widely available before she recanted. Don't be silly please.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by nku5: 1:32am On Apr 24, 2022
The minister had no business threatening and making the police parade him like that. Yes he was a wife beater and a useless husband but the question is whether or not he killed his wife.
Her autopsy report was kept secret and i wonder why? If she died of the cancer that she suffered from is it right to pin her death on the man in revenge for his being a bad husband?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by WoundedLamb: 1:40am On Apr 24, 2022
nku5:
The minister had no business threatening and making the police parade him like that. Yes he was a wife beater and a useless husband but the question is whether or not he killed his wife.
Her autopsy report was kept secret and i wonder why? If she died of the cancer that she suffered from is it right to pin her death on the man in revenge for his being a bad husband?

Well, beating her is already crime enough. Maybe cancer was already killing her, but the man certainly didn't have to help the disease.

That said, I really don't know why we still parade people like in the olden days.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by manchyme: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ah
Many are praying for God fearing wife , this one dey kill him own

so every woman that dresses like her is God fearing? Person wey tell you to fear women actually meant all women.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Edusouls(m): 4:51am On Apr 24, 2022
God bless you bro u have lots of sense
mccloud224:
Nigeria and crass unprofessional conduct. Always parading suspects before trial. How many govt looters have they paraded since 1960?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Victerica(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Padipadi:
Nkita you are sighted. If you v brain you ll see where I wrote if found guilty. As for the case of Chidinma and Ataga, if Chidinma too is guilty she should face full wrath of the law. Moreover they are different cases.
But animals like you mince cases together. You are the stupi d fool. An unfortunate never do well idio t roaming around internet defending ills. Reasoning like an animal that you are. Your misery life is embedded with so many evil that logic exited your brain.
Born throway wife beater. May all females in your generation meet the treatment of Late Osinachi.

You are stupid!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Victerica(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
manchyme:

so every woman that dresses like her is God fearing? Person wey tell you to fear women actually meant all women.

All women oooo

Including one's mother and sisters!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Victerica:

You are stupid!
You are ignored like a plague
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Victerica(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Padipadi:
You are ignored like a plague

Idiot!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Victerica:

Idiot!
Ignored!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Victerica(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Padipadi:

Ignored!

Fool!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by depure(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

She confessed to the killing in a video widely available before she recanted. Don't be silly please.
Can't waste my time arguing with you because you are a dumb..... Law is base on facts and evidence.... Not ass licking sentiment thinking like you

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
depure:

Can't waste my time arguing with you because you are a dumb..... Law is base on facts and evidence.... Not ass licking sentiment thinking like you
Asswipe, women sucker, keep embarrassing your generation with your stupidity!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Stone03: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cashio:
He said so himself....so don't rule out the possibility of his innocence yet until it is proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is guilty.

What you said is right anyway. But a situation where everyone is saying one thing and no one is saying anything in his favor even the hospital he claimed he took his wife for the cancer ailment. But let's still keep our fingers crossed as things unfold
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.
Go and beat ur mumu in peace.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
diplomat058:
This is BULLSHIT!

What happened to presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction? Nigerian Police are always operating like jungle vigilantes with no recourse to legally acceptable professional standards. Imagine parading a battery suspect. That's the only valid allegation for now, until a correlation is established between the Man's action and his late wife's ill health. Nigeria Police have largely failed to secure the country from Bandits, Terrorists and Kidnapper cum ritualists. They rely on sensational triggers like this to romanticize public validation

What a useless Country! Imagine a whole IGP of the country briefing the Minister of Women affairs on Osinachi case as the only progress they have made on women security policing.
Wat is ur own? Sebi wen it was Chidima's own u follow to castigate her first even before her trial commenced?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
President2001:
By the time all this treatment bounce back on children in future those shouting crucified him will not be able to help then, if the man was sentence or die by hanging would they give is children to another man ?
If you dad had beat ur mum to death to the best of ur own knowledge, will u happily follow that father home? Will u not prefer to go stay with even a step father than him. If you like dont learn from his case, i dnt sha want to hear justice for redpillers deputy o
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Romanoff:

I know a man who handed his daughter's husband a cane on their traditional wedding day so the daughter's husband can be using to flog her.

These were his words, "use this cane to be correcting her any time she's proving stubborn, you know women, they behave like children, that's how I also use cane to correct her mother".

The husband threw the cane away after the trad.

Chai her mother's face will just change instantly.
Even knew one that slapped his wife so hard that for over 30 years now that woman can not hear well with her ears, each time the man brutalises her and gives her transport money to go back to her father's house, she uses the money to cook delicious meals for the husband...husband commended her for patience, she commended him for loving her... they said when they shared their so called secrets to a lasting marriage with so much pride...was like tf... God abeg
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Adejuwonhis:
In my opinion this is wrong the kids should not be seeing all this,mom is dead u are parading their father right in their face no no for me
But he has been brutalising their mom right in their face undecided
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Romanoff(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dynmyt:

Chai her mother's face will just change instantly.
Even knew one that slapped his wife so hard that for over 30 years now that woman can not hear well with her ears, each time the man brutalises her and gives her transport money to go back to her father's house, she uses the money to cook delicious meals for the husband...husband commended her for patience, she commended him for loving her... they said when they shared their so called secrets to a lasting marriage with so much pride...was like tf... God abeg

Disgusting
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
harmony75:
Chai wish osy is alive to see her tormentor like this.
She will still forgive him even in death, thats how good she is for such a vile man.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are cursed! Very very foolish and idiotic. Where did you propose the same punishment for Chidinma if not that I attacked you here. You disgust me asshole! They need to cut off your dick and dash it to Bobrisky. You are a complete nuisance to society! FOOL!
This is a space for learned and civil mimds, not a garage...who do u want to beat hear with all ur rage... Mr faceless.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are cursed! Very very foolish and idiotic. Where did you propose the same punishment for Chidinma if not that I attacked you here. You disgust me asshole! They need to cut off your dick and dash it to Bobrisky. You are a complete nuisance to society! FOOL!
This is a space for learned and civil mimds, not a garage...who do u want to beat here with all ur rage... Mr faceless.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are a cursed asshole until proven otherwise!

Product of troubled childhood.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
ajebuter:

You asked a question and I'm responding as a woman

I am 48 years and NO MAN has ever raised his hand to beat me ( me wey everybody dey respect like goddess for my family as the first and only daughter?) Try it now: with my dad and 5 brothers and several male cousins, all doing extremely well in their fields? ?? Lol

You wouldn't dare because l leave no room for it and to be fair, l am with a good one

So, not all men are cowardly by beating women and not all women expect to be beaten by men because ' it's African way' as you said
Yaaaas momma..
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Chidinma killed Usifo Ataga, the minister of women affairs and other wives of governors and female commissioners said no shii...

But, cos in this case a woman was the victim, they all explode in rage...

And simps arent even helping matters...
If this was a rich and popular man, they wouldn't have done anything..

Men, dont sacrifice for a female, if you wanna sacrifice for a female let it be your mom....

Make your children your world, also make your father your world.. But for any b!sh out there, dont...
Or else, you will learn...

Old cargos and single mothers wil come and be wailing on what I just wrote...

Men, never let your fathers taste poverty or lack when you are successful; cos when you are in his shoes you will be grateful for all he did...

This I have seen!
Is your mum not somebody's wife and daughter? Wud it have been fair if ur dad tagged her a bish and only took u his kids as his 'world'?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cashio:
it is very possible for the children to be manipulated to give false accusations about their father.
In one article I read, two girls lied to their mum that their dad raped them simply because he stopped them from attending night parties and clubbing.
The woman divorced the husband and it took the daughters several years later to confess the truth when news got to them that the man wanted to remarry.
This sobo is cold.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prenonjebose:

What are you trying to justify? You think beating a spouse is permissible in law? So, if a woman is a victim of domestic violence, she has no right to speak up now. If the man loved their children, then he sure has a weird way of showing this. If the children were old enough to have a say in the home, you think they would stand aside while their father perpetrated this shameful beating spree.
If he is found guilty of any the allegations, then he surely deserves whatever punishment is meted out to him
How can i like this a million times
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Toks2008:
As far as i know, osinachi killed herself.

To Hell with the Igbo culture that believes that a woman must endure rubbish once she is married.

How on earth will a lady remain in an abusive marriage.. HOW?

Hi toks is dat u? But in one of your threads you created you always encourage women to stay in their marriages even when its toxic for them... Impressed by your new way of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Igor Oleksandrovych Vovkovinskiy Is Dead! America's Tallest Man Dies At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.