Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,152 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (69115 Views)

Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids / Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Cursed imp! I know you hate your own gender! That's why you need to be castrated and your useless dick ground to powder and given you to drink. Carry your cursed carcass out of here. Horrid fool!
So u want to recruit ur gender to support evil, so that your likes will be so much that even the authorities will relax any prosecution against ur bad behaviours. Chei God, are women your step children ehn?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Toks2008(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dynmyt:

Hi toks is dat u? But in one of your threads you created you always encourage women to stay in their marriages even when its toxic for them... Impressed by your new way of reasoning.

GOD forbid i wrote such.

Infidelity is not the same as domestic violence. Go and read again

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Dynmyt: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Toks2008:

GOD forbid i wrote such.

Infidelity is not the same as domestic violence. Go and read again
But you know most times go hand in hand...
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Adejuwonhis(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lifetime scar
Dynmyt:

But he has been brutalising their mom right in their face undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.