Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (68692 Views)

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by kb83(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

What a senseless comment, an utterly disgusting one at that,

It is either you are a woman beater or you grew up with a father that blow beat your mother

So because some wives face same ill treatment means we shouldn't condemn that of Osinachi?

So because the murderer is still their father, means he should walk free and allowed to train those kids the ways of violence? You want those kids to live with a murderer at home?

This is a way of Africa? As in domestic violence is a way of Africa so it should be allowed and treated with kid gloves?

You are s*ck in the head whoever you are, your thought process shouldn't be seen on the internet space cos you are an enabler of murder, and if you've done same and gone scot free, you will be found out very soon, nonsense.
You are a Nin com poo, I am a realist, only express the reality of Africa, From my text, I never insisted it should be allowed, You lack respect for people's opinion, grow up.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by plaetton: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2022
JovialJune:
Foolish guys trying to be poilitically correct because the murderer is a man despite the fact that in this case, there are multiple witnesses, these are the same sets of dolts that crucified chidinma with all sorts of bile words despite the fact that there were no physical multiple witnesses to the murder, talk about hypocrisy with a slice of double standard, mated with idiotic bias, they just couldn't hide it, fools.
Unthinking morons everywhere in this Dystopian jungle.
Have you seen the autopsy report?
Only an autopsy can determine her cause of death. If an autopsy report kinks her death to her husband's physical abuse, then surely , he should face justice.
Your so-called eyewitnesses were eyewitnesses to domestic abuse, not manslaughter or murder. Only an autopsy report can categorically point to her husband's physical abuse as her cause of death.
We are all upset at the alleged level of abuse the poor woman suffered in the hands of her husband, but we do not and should never dispense justice based on our emotional state of mind. If anger and rage become the criteria for dispensing justice, then YOU and I and Nigerian would always be in danger.
Are we a democracy of laws or a we a jungle?
It's looking more like a jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2022
sad
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
All things being equal, this beast shouldn't be allowed to see the month of June....

Useless Efulefu.

Honestly I don't know why they haven't shot this beast to dead.

Mere looking at his flat nose with ugly head boiling me up.

Pls waste this bastard ASAP to send a shiver lesson down the spine of all useless men who takee battering woman as a show of power or manhood.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Cashio(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
OriOko88:

Make dem grant the man interview also now.. We never hear from him own side too.. Its been one side news since undecided
We will get to know the truth later. The world is just so quick to crucify men when it comes to matters of gender misdeeds.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by themanderon: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigerians just love being too sensational and emotional. In all that has been said I have not seen one evidence to suggest that this man through his actions or inactions was responsible for the death of his wife. Only rumors and hearsays. Why don't we all let the court decide as there are three sides to every story. Just look at the way the man is being dragged while he has yet to have his day in court. This is wrong and must be stopped. Do you know how many people have been paraded by our perpetually inefficient police force only for them to find out they have accused an innocent person?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Cashio(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
OtemAtum:
And the Choir members too, with maternal grandmother, twin sister. What then is the essence of witnesses. So all these people are manipulated even though the man was nice to her when she was alive?
That woman died at the hospital and not at home, the hospital must know the real cause of her death and not the choristers or mother in law or twin sister or whatever. If autopsy confirms the woman died as a result of battering, then let the man face the music....but don't tell me shitty witnesses that came out only in her death...
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Zulu2022: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
grandlexuz:

You sound like the sick one here.
patrons that beat there woman,one tin am sure I that if u guys kill someone daughter de go parade u nd know dis if it happens to be my cousin in any way nd u guys become de suspect,I promise u ,highest u dey fr dis earth na one week from dat Day u committed de crime,I don't need to mk u know much shaa,una tink say na only una Sabi,I go teach u wat u HV not witness since u are born,u HV not experience such..if u tink say u get balls bro,com anambra I go drop location,mk ur papa be otedola or dangote,I go tell u affliate I dey,way suppasses Nigeria in a diaspora,I know there are much kids in nairaland here,but urs will be a case study that will be released here soon,if we meet one on one if u ready

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
LOOK THIS MAN HE IS NOT OF SOUND MIND,HIS POSSED OF DEMONS.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT WIFE BEATING,ALL WIFE MOSLESTERS ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE. undecidedEVERY FAMILY OF THE WIVES' SIDE SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS NOW AND FISH OUT MENTALLY DERANGED HUSBANDS LIVING WITH THEM NOW AND EARLY ENOUGH TO CURB THIS MENACE. angry
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ajebuter(f): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Hey, You are one out of a million do your research and you see. The point I am making. Domestic violence is happening write now as we chatting, in multiple homes across Africa.

Yes l agree

But again, one should check ( both man and woman) very well before jumping into matrimony

Respect yourself first then respect your spouse, do your best and leave the rest to God

Well, that works for me always

Peace

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by depure(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are a very very stupid and foolish man! Why didn't you suggest the same punishment for Chidinma who murdered Usifo Ataga! Very very foolish somebody, you!
sorry sir oo, he said if found guilty? So chidinma can't be guilty on social media or by mere thought, she has to be trailed by competent law Court... I stand with op if found guilty. he should be sentence with immediate effect no story, no chance for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Danabu(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are a very very stupid and foolish man! Why didn't you suggest the same punishment for Chidinma who murdered Usifo Ataga! Very very foolish somebody, you!
I concur, mo one wants to know what went wrong and how he got to beating his wife.a lot of unmarried people are here shouting ,' crucify him'! Not knowing what it takes to live with a woman and what some men bear every day and night living with one.
WE ARE NOT ALL EQUALLY GIFTED WITH PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE

NA SOMETJING ENTER WATER BEFORE E COME SOUR!.
He needs our prayers and support I wish him luck.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by kb83(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
smiley
ajebuter:

Yes l agree

But again, one should check ( both man and woman) very well before jumping into matrimony

Respect yourself first then respect your spouse, do your best and leave the rest to God

Well, that works for me always

Peace
wink
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
depure:
sorry sir oo, he said if found guilty? So chidinma can't be guilty on social media or by mere thought, she has to be trailed by competent law Court... I stand with op if found guilty. he should be sentence with immediate effect no story, no chance for the wicked
Show me where you posted the same thing on a Chidinma thread! All you people do is attack your own gender like fools! How many women here condemned Chidinma who brutally murdered Usifo Ataga? Go and learn sense.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Pinkyposh(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
There's nothing stupid and foolish about him, he gave his own opinion, you can give yours without insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by laiperi: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
It gets to a stage in marriage, if it is not working or you have outgrown each other, let go!

A toxic environment could be damaging for children that love one of the parents much more.

But men, if provoked, can turn into beast. Parading him in front of the children may be a deterrent to the public, it can damage the children more.

Can the minister love these children more than their parents?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ikpumbe(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
That man might still be innocent....
Don't be quick to condemn him until he has been proven guilty.
When they said those kids said their father told them to be beating their mother and that it was right to beat women, that was when I starting suspecting the whole story.
Innocent when the children have confessed of the beast of a father they have

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Prenonjebose: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.
What are you trying to justify? You think beating a spouse is permissible in law? So, if a woman is a victim of domestic violence, she has no right to speak up now. If the man loved their children, then he sure has a weird way of showing this. If the children were old enough to have a say in the home, you think they would stand aside while their father perpetrated this shameful beating spree.
If he is found guilty of any the allegations, then he surely deserves whatever punishment is meted out to him

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.
May your daughters die from domestic violence after numerous beatings, We will be here to call it normal.

Beastly animal.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by PlayMaker14: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, AN AUTOPSY AND PROPER INVESTIGATION MUST BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. THIS PARADE IS ALSO OUT OF PLACE BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT THE POLICE IN A BLUE-PILLED SOCIETY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PLEASE EMOTIONAL WRECKS LIKE YOU ALL.
Emotional Wrecks?

You can actually drop your comment without being silly CAPSLOCKED....

A very childish display from a supposed matured fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
mod rule 2
It be like say you need phensic!
Go n call Seun to ban me.
You didn't see the nkita that attempted to bite with the post I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
Woman wrapper
Ori e buru Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Solofresh2: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

Ori e buru Solomon.
Ori baba e lo buru wink
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Toks2008(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
As far as i know, osinachi killed herself.

To Hell with the Igbo culture that believes that a woman must endure rubbish once she is married.

How on earth will a lady remain in an abusive marriage.. HOW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Niceiroko: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Has the man confess any thing so far all am hearing is he did that and this
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Solofresh2: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

Iyalaya e. Epon baba e maa gbina ni.
Maa wo e ninu gutter, bu iyepe (garri Igbo) si e lenu.
Lo wo baba e sinu gutter asiere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Igor Oleksandrovych Vovkovinskiy Is Dead! America's Tallest Man Dies At 38 / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.