Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (68690 Views)

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lo wo baba e sinu gutter asiere
Solomon o baya e!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's how the kids lost both parents cry.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by babaalagbo11(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
I just pray the inmates in the cell,they're going to put this man are hardened criminals that would be beating him every hour, morning, afternoon and night,this I prayed....I want them to refigure his face till he stopped breathing....only weaklings beat women

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Adejuwonhis(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigeria system is wrong I swear
Grandmeister:

That is to show you that the public don’t give a damn about the kids. Their mother’s autopsy is yet to be made public and they are already adding salt to injury upon the kids, and for what??
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by grandlexuz(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Zulu2022:
patrons that beat there woman,one tin am sure I that if u guys kill someone daughter de go parade u nd know dis if it happens to be my cousin in any way nd u guys become de suspect,I promise u ,highest u dey fr dis earth na one week from dat Day u committed de crime,I don't need to mk u know much shaa,una tink say na only una Sabi,I go teach u wat u HV not witness since u are born,u HV not experience such..if u tink say u get balls bro,com anambra I go drop location,mk ur papa be otedola or dangote,I go tell u affliate I dey,way suppasses Nigeria in a diaspora,I know there are much kids in nairaland here,but urs will be a case study that will be released here soon,if we meet one on one if u ready

Another regular emotional low IQ nairalander.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by solonzo2funk: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
That man might still be innocent....
Don't be quick to condemn him until he has been proven guilty.
When they said those kids said their father told them to be beating their mother and that it was right to beat women, that was when I starting suspecting the whole story.
Thanks for this observation same thoughts I had too.
That was how ppl starting accusing a boy for raping 10year girl till the full story was unveiled they started changing mouth, let him be tried first, if found quilty let him face the wrat of his actions

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by mikehenrymp270(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
NofiuFade:
Why have the media not given this man at least audience, can we allow this man to tlk? Nigeria press should demand press conference with this man, Nigeria today is very curropt, something fishy is going on about this story, can't we at least hear his own side of the story Abi what kind if life is this?

I honestly want to hear the man side of story , I doubt the man will ask his children to beat their mother ,, I even doubt that he kicked her out of moving vehicle
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by legba1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
He said so himself....so don't rule out the possibility of his innocence yet until it is proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is guilty.

Those children being witnesses and said medical treatment receipt,Fotos and a lot of other things will be factored in, that guy is guilty if aggravated assault on his wife and he didn't deny it. Am sure he never expected the trauma will eventually kill that lady.... If a man deem it fit to tell his son"it is good to beat women because it help them understand better", what a terrific inductrination. He should enjoy the consequence of his actions

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Justiceleague1: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Innocent until proven guilty...but made ta face the full wrath of the law if found guilty
..btw,what is a Rukop? grin

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by theultimatep3(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
huptin:
How long will it take for the autopsy to be concuded, i thought the law is clear that everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty?

How can a minister be involved in a travesty of justice?

Why is everyone listening to just one narrative, no one has bothered to listen to the man's side of the story! Is it now a crime to be illiterate and be a man?

That's because he is a man. Man = guilty

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Stone03:

Devil may even take a better care of those kids than that man . A man that didn't care that his 12years old son is still in primary five and can't read and write.
Now that the little effort of [/sup]their mum will not be felt, he will abandon them and go for another woman.

Who told you a 12yo boy is I primary five and can't read and write?How do you about this?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nyascobar1414: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

You are the cursed one.
You lacked reasoning n sense of belonging.
You don't deserve to use a digital phone.
Archaic melancholic moro n jumping around Nairaland with demented brain that's fermented with gibberish thoughts.
In your life when you see me, you ll keep quiet else I unleash molten lava on you & your generation.
I spit on your head! Aturu, Anuofia!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
gentleman82:
That man should seek the service of a good lawyer to handle his case, he has been held in police detention for too long , it has become illegal right now, he is illiterate and not wealthy that's why he is helpless . Did he kill her or she died of I'll health ,

Did you mean the man is an illiterate or what?
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nyascobar1414: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

You are the cursed one.
You lacked reasoning n sense of belonging.
You don't deserve to use a digital phone.
Archaic melancholic moro n jumping around Nairaland with demented brain that's fermented with gibberish thoughts.
In your life when you see me, you ll keep quiet else I unleash molten lava on you & your generation.
I spit on your head! Aturu, Anuofia!

Aunty go and change your pad..
Your skirt is stained...

This I have seen!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by elonmuskbaby: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
.yes...I see those kids crying in secret some years to come... Imagine after 20 years, a man will remember how he was tutored by some strangers who are only there for short term damages to say certain things when he was young...

Whether the children are saying the truth or not, I feel they shouldn't be part of this
please your brain is for use

Even the kids were part of the abuse so there's no how they'll not be part of this.how can a 12 year old not be able to read and write and you're defending the father.are you human at All

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
please your brain is for use

Even the kids were part of the abuse so there's no how they'll not be part of this.how can a 12 year old not be able to read and write and you're defending the father.are you human at All
... You need to work on your ability to understand people's comments... What I wrote is clearly different from what you understood... its a pity

Can you tell yourself in one sentence where I defended anyone ?

This is why most of you have problems in marriage... your understanding is upside down
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty go and change your pad..
Your skirt is stained...

This I have seen!
My skirt is clean.
Thank you
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by kb83(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bobmarie:
May your daughters die from domestic violence after numerous beatings, We will be here to call it normal.

Beastly animal.
Back to Sender, Silly Slut, I didn't in any say, I support such abuse in any way, examine your senses you see that you are a buffoon.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Back to Sender, my mother is a Silly Slut, I didn't in any say, I support such abuse in any way, examine your senses you see that you are a buffoon.
Oh boy shut up. No one cares.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

Mad foo l. Run mad quick into the market.
You ll end up in the psychiatry. Your useless dic k ll be served to you in bits. Cursed people like you love roaming in misery before expiring.
Locate the nearest rail track & lay your bed there.
You can't decipher btw a man &:# woman.
Weak men like you love flexing muscles on the opposite gender. Useless wife beater, encourager of domestic violence.
Your type deserve public humiliation before govt deal with you.
Oh. You are even a woman. Now I know that I am wasting my words on you.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
Oh. You are even a woman. Now I know that I am wasting my words on you.
Same way you just wasted my time too.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by johntolu: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
mikehenrymp270:

I honestly want to hear the man side of story , I doubt the man will ask his children to beat their mother ,, I even doubt that he kicked her out of moving vehicle

The testimony given by Nwachukwu's
Mother-in-Law and Osinachi's twin sister, in a BBC 'pidgin English' interwiew, gave a vivid desription of the beastly personality of 'Power Uti' Nwachukwu.
'Power Uti' might not be directly responsible for Osinachi's death as he may eventually be exonerated by autopsy report but the description of him, given by his In-Laws, reveals that he is nothing more than a 'beast' in human clothing.

In conclusion, I think 'Power Uti' deserves all the atrocities being meted out to him, by the Nigerian state. It will surely serve as a deterrent to other men who maltreats and disrespects their spouses and family members of their spouses.

RIP Madam Osinachi 'Ekwueme'.
You fought a spiritual battle that will overpower even the strongest amongst us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKF9YFCQQJ4
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by NybenSBF101(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
This man might be innocent o, he was arrested based on social media pressure and he was thrown under the bus by Dunamis, his fucking church. The children are being played but their eyes go clear when they grow up
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Aaay: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by elonmuskbaby: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
... You need to work on your ability to understand people's comments... What I wrote is clearly different from what you understood... its a pity

Can you tell yourself in one sentence where I defended anyone ?

This is why most of you have problems in marriage... your understanding is upside down
lmaooo see gaslighting tactics o grin

You have been caught.own up to your shii grin
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Angelovic96: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ah
Many are praying for God fearing wife , this one dey kill him own

I swear the thing tire meoooo!!!
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by depure(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Show me where you posted the same thing on a Chidinma thread! All you people do is attack your own gender like fools! How many women here condemned Chidinma who brutally murdered Usifo Ataga? Go and learn sense.
You don't call someone murderer did kill the man with her stop obsessed
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by mccloud224(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cantonese:

How does the murder of the woman, wickedly perpetrated by her husband, correlate with looting? How is it an unprofessional conduct when the evidences are incontrovertible? Do you not know that parading suspects is a standard practice with the police force everywhere? Do you have any other person who fits in as the perpetrator of the crime?

You obviously didn't grasp my point. Did America parade the twin tower bombers? There is a difference BTW mugshots and parading suspects who havent been pronounced guilty in court..

By the way, Omisore won an election as A MURDER SUSPECT in detention and he was never paraded for one day. Am I making common sense now? Coz if you still don't get it, just drop it.
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by ehay(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
anonymous1759:
angry
Some Men are Wicked no doubt like this one . But the issue of domestic violence should be traced to the Roots. Who are the cause of domestic violence? more comes from The women .

Because they run their mouth too much abusing their men mentally.If women are humble enough and respect their husbands Domestic violence will reduce drastically. Most domestic violence can be avoided if there’s understanding between the couples . As for this man he’s plain stupid and wicked.

Please what is wrong in separating/ divorcing your wife if her mouth gets to you deeply instead of beating her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Igor Oleksandrovych Vovkovinskiy Is Dead! America's Tallest Man Dies At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.