Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You (2370 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You by Tochukwuoparaa: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
If you touch the parts of her body that she expects you to touch, you'll be able to establish a bond with her and put her in a good mood. Having a frequent physical contact with such locations helps you to feel more connected to them. Consequently, pay close attention to these three areas of her body while you're watching, and then act on them the next time you're with your girlfriend.

1. Her hair.

It's well-known that females appreciate it and that it's one of the things that they seek in their life. It is her hair that she wants you to touch and care for, as it is one of her most vulnerable areas. As a consequence, all you have to do is romance her hair as frequently as you like, telling her how lovely it is and how much better she looks as a result of it. This appears to increase her affection for you, and she will come to appreciate how much you value her opinion of you and your abilities.

Read more
https://africamediang.com/you-are-living-a-fake-life-if-you-notice-these-7-things-in-your-life/

Re: 3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You by Zazoopk(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
I am shy ,i would touch her ,toto ,breast ,yatch and sex her well.
Re: 3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You by VictorUSA(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Unfortunately I can't touch those parts ooo.I'm just too shy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful / Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude / Na Which One U Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.