Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,232 members, 7,825,893 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? (52948 Views)

Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? / Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by timota(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, maybe you re not a football fan! Sex RUINED Kelvin Prince Boateng and Antonio Cassano! If Lionel Messi and Ronaldo were not sexually Disciplined, dier careers would ended@26,27yrs of age!
Add Greenwood of man u
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Elgonzalo: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Godmademan:
Although I don't agree with his assertion 100%, it is pertinent to note that we live in different world's. Those whites may not be as diabolical as our girls can be. The black politicians and celebrities dị fortify themselves spiritually to keep their fame, money and power. A young man who is working hard and honestly to build his empire would not be doing himself any favour by exposing himself to spiritually compromised ladies when himself is not adequately fortified

The whites are even more diabolical than us... Which Juju Africa get??
Most of alll these powerful men they do crazy things just to get these diabolical powers.. They move around with Talisman... Type 'Catemeco' on Google... There's where all these American politicians go to acquire powers..

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by shoboy9: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:
I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?

Or does it mean that some women bring bad lucks after having sex with them?

Seducing spirits are often the influence behind the decision to have sex, especially casual sex. They reside in the heart and influence the mind. Unfortunately the time you should spend praying and doing useful things for your life they actively oppose. Prayer they oppose because it reduces their influence drastically, even if you are not praying about sex. When you are focused, you hardly give in to "playful" emotions like sex or thoughts of it. A good example is a student studying for a really difficult exam. They just don't want to "play" as it were, and without really thinking about it, desire for sex goes down to nothing. But most of them lose that as soon as exams are over and they are swamped with thoughts and desire for sex.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Too much of everything can kill person
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Grandemperor(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Proverbs 31:3-7
GNBUK -Bible.com www.bible.com Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. Listen, Lemuel. Kings should not drink wine or have a craving for ...
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by emmaitive(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:
I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?

sex is the number one killer of destiny, if you like believe if you like don't believe

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by brightalo1010: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

U're right...
Kobojunkie you need to seriously ask God to open your eyes to the mysteries in the world, to know that the spiritual controls the physical and that sex is more spiritual than physical. There are different kinds of women and each carry different levels of spirituality, negative and positive. Even the one you married can either bring you progress or retrogression, not to talk of sleeping with different types which considerably reduces God's grace upon such lives

My friend can you just shut up abeg, have you seen spirit before, in Africa cats are even evil to some people.

People have slept with different types of women and still remain rich.

So when you don't sleep with a lady you'll become rich automatically abi?

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Bayyajidda(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Sex can hinder your day in life..
Some times when I have sex with some women my account drys up, my helpers turn deaf ears towards me.. Generally women carry bad luck especially those ones with spirit husband..

True, I remember selling children shoes on a 24th of December and could only sell 30k,because I slept with a lady before coming to market that day, that was 15 years ago. Ordinarily I sell 100K plus on such days without touching a lady.

I remembered not making a single sale or hardly a sale because I makeout with a neighbor every morning around 6am before she goes to work and I go to sell. Ordinarily I make a lot of sales before I started an affair with her. I normally go to Lagos twice in week by 2 bags of 600kg children shoes, before then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Tamakay(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Superstition. It's a big lie. If it is true, Nigerian politicians would've been this rich because these guys na coaster bus them dey take carry Oloshos dey come when they want to do meeting at night.
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by profmallor: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
I believe it does, i dont know of many sexually loose people that are doing well in life. They may seem to be enjoying but after some time things just seem to nose dive for them. Except for the occultist that gain virtues from sex.
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Shalayetv: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by 00FFT00(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:

YES!

But only to the extent that you forgot that sex was supposed to be completely free in the first place.

If you then allow entitled and commercialized Nigerian girls to waste the time you needed to be productive and be useful to yourself, na you know.

Them go still match you bill join on top the time wastage sef.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by jerrysayo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sex doesn't but fornication and adultery does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by brightalo1010: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

I know, as well as many others here, that you're highly opinionated. But I'd strongly advice you to be open to advices and others views, you might be at risk of making serious life mistakes if you believe that you are always right.

I am not judging anybody in particular but do you know what those who do God's will are His children and those who do not his will are living at the mercy of the cursed one? You briefly showed me your mind seeing you mention those names up there, politicians, celebrities etc, and that they beat the odds. Are you aware that being famous, rich and powerful do not necessarily mean you enjoy the grace, mercy nd favour of God.? The father of sins too blesses his people, such that the more you commit sin the more the blessing even increase... Don't get it twisted

Listen God said he pours rain upon the sinners and none, he said he blesses who he chooses to bless,

Mr tell me what having 700 wives and 300 oloshos side chicks, e.t.c prevented the wise man Solomon from,

David that even killed to fk a married woman is considered man after God's heart.

Fornication is a sin leave it at that and stop all these spiritual attachments to someone God created, did God created ladies and put the spirit or the lady bought the spirit and fix inside herself.

No lady, no pussy, no toto and it's spirits can bring Dangote, Elon and go down. Is like the spirit dey fear wealthy men.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by bilangha(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
sex can bring u down to nothing

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by bilangha(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
sex can reduce u. to nothing

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Solofresh2: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Some people have soaked their minds deep in foolishness that opening their mouths, only more of the same comes pouring out. undecided

2. No, if sex could be reason for such downfalls and setbacks as described by the silly man, then many of the world's billionaires should have fallen 1000s of times over. undecided

3. Women don't bring good or bad luck! Your decisions determine your life. undecided
I agree with you � 100%
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by MartinsD12(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:

Yes some people you have sexxxxxx with generally carries bad luck or hard luck especially girls they can be used spiritually to hinder a man's success that's why it's better not to be flirting around there are different spirits in the world looking like human beings but they are not

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Akramblitz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
anochuko01:
The thing is that it makes people lose focus.
The energy, time and resources people should spend to do productive things is spent trying to chase, convince and satisfy these cravings.

I carton of odogwu for you cool
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by profmallor: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Almost all Nigerian politicians are in one occult or another, they are more can capable of sleeping with as many people are they want. Who knows what they gain from such escapades apart from pleasure. Solomon, Samson are examples of people that sex ruined in the Bible, that is if you believe in the Bible.

Tamakay:
Superstition. It's a big lie. If it is true, Nigerian politicians would've been this rich because these guys na coaster bus them dey take carry Oloshos dey come when they want to do meeting at night.

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by profmallor: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
And you believe Dangote and Elon are sexually loose people who have like 30 girlfriends ?.. lol. These people still with one girlfriend for years, if they were as loose as you proffer, their news would be all over. Ok, one man we know is Mr Tiger woods, he had numerous women and we see how things have turned out for him.

brightalo1010:

Listen God said he pours rain upon the sinners and none, he said he blesses who he chooses to bless,

Mr tell me what having 700 wives and 300 oloshos side chicks, e.t.c prevented the wise man Solomon from,

David that even killed to fk a married woman is considered man after God's heart.

Fornication is a sin leave it at that and stop all these spiritual attachments to someone God created, did God created ladies and put the spirit or the lady bought the spirit and fix inside herself.

No lady, no pussy, no toto and it's spirits can bring Dangote, Elon and go down. Is like the spirit dey fear wealthy men.

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:

Do not be deceived... samsons power wasn't in his hair... Sampsons power was in his chastity, delicate seduced him and he fell by fvcking her. So he lost his power grin
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by lecowas: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tamilore11:
It’s like u don’t know Black women have more spiritual battles. U re comparing black spirituality to the whites! U re dumb!!!

U can air your opinion without insult, u gotta apologize for that u know cheesy
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Mrsserene: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:

The only sex that doesn't destroy you physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually is sex with your legally married partner. Most of the problems we're facing today are because of adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by lookingfly: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Some people have soaked their minds deep in foolishness that opening their mouths, only more of the same comes pouring out. undecided

2. No, if sex could be reason for such downfalls and setbacks as described by the silly man, then many of the world's billionaires should have fallen 1000s of times over. undecided

3. Women don't bring good or bad luck! Your decisions determine your life. undecided
there is this man in ancient times they call king Solomon, that guy na knackamora........him Sha lived with affluence and wealth! But my advice na to just stick to one woman wey una go fit de loyal to una self.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by alizma: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:

Looking at it from the physical perspective, sex kind of makes you less objective in handling issues. Take for instance, a girl you ve been after for some time calls that she's on her way to your house, while a client also calls to say if you can make it today, you should try and see him or better still, you should come and see him the following day by certain time, objectively you should go for business meeting first but subjectively, you are likely going to see the girl first and create time for the business meeting the following day. However, in most cases such meeting for the next day never holds because something will always call for a rich man's time. That is how you gradually lost your wealth. The downfall is usually a cumulative effect of those little little adjustment to satisfy your emotional desires.

Religious wise, we are told that sexual sin is a sin against the body. It is a sin that is also a convenant on itself. Some people are going about with certain curse and except your anointing supercede their curse, you will definitely share in whatever they are once you have sexual intercourse with them.
The spiritual existence of everyone is a work of secret and the secret between man and a woman is the absence of nudity of the two, once that is taking off, the two become one and what affects A will affect B EXCEPT where the force in one supercede the other. This is my opinion and I hope it helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by lookingfly: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Do not be deceived... samsons power wasn't in his hair... Sampsons power was in his chastity, delicate seduced him and he fell by fvcking her. So he lost his power grin
abegeeee, stop this false interpretation. Bible clearly stated he's power is in he's hair and him not drinking wine. Just the way CE members will be interpreting jobs woas as him confessing wrath on himself while it's stated clearly in the bible that the hedge around him was let down for him to be tempted.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by leadedge: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sex might cause or might not cause back luck or set back but if you do have sex with a lady which u think is a one night stand proposing love to her and at the long run u break her heart...she can go to her pastor or woli...to get u down spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by djon78(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

I know, as well as many others here, that you're highly opinionated. But I'd strongly advice you to be open to advices and others views, you might be at risk of making serious life mistakes if you believe that you are always right.

I am not judging anybody in particular but do you know what those who do God's will are His children and those who do not his will are living at the mercy of the cursed one? You briefly showed me your mind seeing you mention those names up there, politicians, celebrities etc, and that they beat the odds. Are you aware that being famous, rich and powerful do not necessarily mean you enjoy the grace, mercy nd favour of God.? The father of sins too blesses his people, such that the more you commit sin the more the blessing even increase... Don't get it twisted

Stop saying all this

God blesses everyone

Even Christ said that God make the rain upon the just and the unjust

God blesses all
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
On its own, sex does not. It's when you have sex with someone that is not your husband or your wife, it puts you at the risk of such happening.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Nwaelohim: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
In your case sex closed your business because you were taking your business and paying for sex and taking your business and give it to sex. It has nothing to do with Grace or Favor. Take responsibility for your misappropriation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.