Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,818 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

8 Signs Your Boyfriend Will Make A Good Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs Your Boyfriend Will Make A Good Husband (460 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Boyfriend Will Make A Good Husband by Fezboy(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2022
1. He adores your true self.

You may be crazy and annoying at times, and you may be a complainer, but he still loves you. When he's with you, there's no need to act.

2. He pays attention.

When you approach him with your problems, he listens first and then judges you. Even when he judges you, he does not criticize or condemn you for your actions.

3. He is financially independent
Your boyfriend is a husband's material if he buys you gifts or takes you out to dinner with his own money, not money borrowed from his parents. Remember that a good husband must provide you and your children with a home, food, clothing, and other necessities. As a result, he must be self-sufficient.

4. He is also patient.
He does not easily become enraged when you make mistakes or hurt him. He maintains his cool and approaches every relationship issue or problem with maturity. When you need space, he can also patiently wait and take his time.

Ladies, you must be able to spot a good man when you see one. Do not lose sight of a good man because he has flaws in some areas. Also, don't take advantage of him. Remember that there is no such thing as a perfect man.

Read more >https://africamediang.com/8-signs-your-boyfriend-will-make-a-good-husband/
Re: 8 Signs Your Boyfriend Will Make A Good Husband by Anthonyoz(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2022
No need of writing too many notes ,

Just only n0 3 says it all and similar things that ño3 brings covers the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. / 2022 Waec {biology} Biology Questions And Answers [obj And Essay] Expo Answers / Wife Family Members Storm Churc Where Son-inlaw Is Marrying Another Wife(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.