Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? (14697 Views)

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? / Which Is Better, Cuddle Or Kiss? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
I've been a huge fan of Gold circles for some time.

I decided to try kiss one day because I had seen their adverts before but actually gold circle was not available at that time and I really needed a CD urgently.

Anyways, it felt different. The kiss CD was quite thick.. Thicker than gold circle.

I understand this might mean it will be stronger but using it I felt no pleasure at all.

After everything it was like I didn't do anything.

Nowadays, I always have two packs of gold circles inside my bag for emergencies.

Which do you prefer and why?

Are there any other options apart from these two?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by KiNg0G: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
both cheap, but prefer gold circle... hardly bust..

but with kiss, I dey double....I nor get strength to teaching hospital yet.
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Mokason288(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Give your sinful life to JESUS CHRIST

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
both cheap, but prefer gold
yeah. Both are cheap

1 Like

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mokason288:
Give your sinful life to JESUS CHRIST
oga which one you dey use grin

41 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
as of now you need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by obyrich(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
grin
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by KiNg0G: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:

I decided to try kiss one day because I had seen their adverts before but actually gold circle was not available at that time and I really needed a CD urgently.

Anyways, it felt different. The kiss CD was quite thick.. Thicker than gold circle.

I understand this might mean it will be stronger but using it I felt no pleasure at all.

Nowadays, I always have two packs of gold circles inside my bag for emergencies.

I nor sure say you know Wetin you write..

gold circle has lesser sensation and more thicker.

kiss is light, close to durex... skin to skin.. and burst more..

1 Like

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Mokason288(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Heaven is in Gold

3 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

maybe it's the switch.

But personally kiss felt thicker.

I've not seen that durex before.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by jahson19(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
If no b raw we no dy fuc.k..... #teamrawordie

22 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Tunagee(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:

I prefer it raw or i abstain. Condom sex no be sex at all. Chewing biscuit with wrapper

13 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

there are 4 diff types of kiss condom in the market :
Thinnest
Thickness
Mint and the normal one you know.
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by KiNg0G: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
assinozick042:
there are 4 diff types of kiss condom in the market :
Thinnest
Thickness
Mint and the normal one you know.
the normal one when be h..
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by T0BY(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Raw gang left the group chat..

3 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Owologbo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:

I prefer pull out.

3 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Sekoni003(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Try magnum wink
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by specialbobby(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Me MR raw nwanne

I never ask of the price for the past 6years now

1 Like

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Owologbo:

I prefer pull out.
guy I de do pull out o.
But the fear wey dey catch me afterwards, make me start de use CD.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Ocholu: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oga! Gold circle is thicker. E thick pass nylon.

Kiss is light. But it's equally cheap.

I use Durex Featherlight Condoms. I no need to talk too much, just Google the price. It's so light as though it's skin 2 skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Dorwadora(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fire is more fun

Especially in the night..... It makes the GLORY glow

But Kiss is okay sha.... My bf has neva used goldcircle...

3 Likes

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Kriss216: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dorwadora:
Fire is more fun

Especially in the night..... It makes the GLORY glow

But Kiss is okay sha.... My bf has neva used goldcircle...
It makes the Glory glow undecided
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Dorwadora(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

It makes the Glory glow undecided

It's an expression sir
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Lamanii22(f): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
jahson19:
If no b raw we no dy fuc.k..... #teamrawordie
be making mouth lol…. See you in general hospital in nine months

1 Like

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by jericco1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Both are too small for me.
They are too tight
I use something else
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by cavreek: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dear OP, why ?
Pls next time ask meaningful questions and stop telling us how childish u are
Pls stop showing us the level of ur moral decency
And by the way thank u for letting us know ur stand for fornication
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Both gold, silver circle or kiss, romance d burst wen i d knack oo. So, i no too trust any of dem.
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Shalayetv: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by Premiumwriter: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
jericco1:
Both are too small for me.
They are too tight
I use something else
pure water leather? grin
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by jericco1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
pure water leather? grin
Lol
Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by silibaba: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:

I prefer abstinence and JESUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Mokason288:

Heaven is in Gold
Is that why you prefer Gold circle? You false Prophet. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" / The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.