Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership (64478 Views)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by johannu(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
The North needs a useful idiot from the South, and who could that be if not Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by JOemmy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Macphenson:

Your darling daddy through your confused party is luring Jonathan to contest.
After they have paid you 30k to demonize him, they will now pay you 25k to start praising him.

You are very wicked chaii grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Jmichael1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
ayenale1:
Anything to stop BAT is welcomed but it will be a big slap if a new comer beat PYO, BAT, Amaechi etc to clinch the APC ticket...put Jonathan againt Obi or Atiku and Saraki, in a free and fair contest they will defeat Jonathan...

free and fair election is nt in nigeria dictionary,so just 4get abt it.....
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Capernum: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pessonally, I support Osinbajo or Obi.

But If GEJ decamps to APC and decides to run, I will only suggest Tinubu decamps to PDP and they front him to run as the presidential candidate of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Dee60: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
It must be a huge joke indeed. He is about to loose the little respect he has left. Shior. Going back to do what?
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by MichaelUweh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
speak for yourself.
CharleyBright:
That will be a very wrong and selfish move.
Why will he accept to do only four years and foolishly allow power to go back to the North after 4yrs, thereby surchanging the south of 4yrs rule?
Is he that clueless?
Anyways, he should forget SOuth south votes and SE votes. Maybe he is counting on Northern votes.
He will fail woefully
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by YeyeGbami: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Busyfeet:
He must be a fool

A big one.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Don't rubbish yourself. Period.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
sogodihno:

Tinubu will become president in 2023 and you will hang yourself.

Yeah right grin

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thi*fnubu bye bye.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Dynamicboss: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin Really?

Looks like I will contest too
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Pakute: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense , why didn't you vent out this same frustration on Osibanjo for declaring for Presidency after serving 8yrs as vice president?

Jonathan will contest and will and nothing Tinubu and Osibanjo will do about it

Look at ibos bearing out their hateful fangs on a fake story to feed the gullibles. On one hand, Osinbajo is better and on the other hand, "nothing Osinbajo can do about it". You are always on your knees praying to Abiama that Yoruba do not clinch the ticket, otherwise the disaster that would befalls you could be better imagined when a Yoruba man finally clinch the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by moodyguy: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
so MAMA Peace is coming back....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by pedrilo: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Height of desperation on the part of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Princeton92(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Please oooh, somebody should tell him not to do such mbok.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Hilaryokonkwo97(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Are we going forward or are we going backward. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Judolisco(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So what are you implying?
so u want him to go back to d same people that threw him under the bus?
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mandate2023:
So Buhari will dump Amaechi grin, Jonathan should join d already number of candidates but I can assure him that he won't win d primary......so northerners want someone that will do 1 term so power can return to d north........ grin grin grin make we dey look

Your analysis is rubbish amala and ewedu analysis. It is only fit for the waste bin

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Minime10(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tomorrow now, same una go come out with im mock coffin for una head. I wish na be jona, na hot pepper water I for take springle una for eyes ndi ara grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thank GOD for independent candidacy.

Nothing will stop Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by moodyguy: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
If PDP fields a Northern candidate GEJ wud win
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pakute:

Look at ibos bearing out their hateful fangs on a fake story to feed the gullibles. On one hand, Osinbajo is better and on the other hand, "nothing Osinbajo can do about it". You are always on your knees praying to Abiama that Yoruba do not clinch the ticket, otherwise the disaster that would befalls you could be better imagined when a Yoruba man finally clinch the ticket.
Use your brain

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by skj1377(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
I Dont see any hope for Nigeria. In 2027 sentiment may still be against Northerners irrespective of rotational agreement. Besides Jonathan may simply call a referendum or implement confab report. On the other handpolitically no more agreement with southwest politicians and northern politicians they will simply not be trusted again. Credibility once lost can't easily be regained. Southwest is what is holding Nigeria together. I see notherners running to tinubu or any prominent politician asking for forgiveness so Nigeria can remain but by then it will be too late. Nigeria is on its last lap. Tinubu may not be able to save it either but may only keep sentiment for Nigeria alive a little longer in southwest.
My opinion but I hope am wrong like I was wrong with buhari.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Cheq40: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
if i be gej i go take d apc ticket,implement d confab lets see wat happens. if u know u know
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Minime10(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
moodyguy:
so MAMA Peace is coming back....

No. na her double
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mandate2023:

APC will divide if at all he emerges d party candidate that I know is impossible, he just want to stain himself

SHUT UP!!!

Tinubu STIPEND COLLECTOR. I KNOW SAY THIS NEWS PAIN YOU WELL WELL!
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Kooldame: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
The Battles Of The Tittans
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wisfem:

Never say Never in any thing you do, No body have monopoly of the Rulership in this country far back 9 ties, No body ever belief one can mention this words from you now

Let's wait and see
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Macphenson: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Rule 2.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise broke rule 19. Do not use alternative accounts after you have been banned.

He is using this alternative account to constitute nuisance on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
peepydelano:
He should not fall for this scam, not like he was good,Nigeria needs a more capable hand to effect the necessary change. Jonathan can’t handle NIGERIA

SHUT UP!!!

HE CAN HANDLE NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Another calamity.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Macphenson:

Your darling daddy through your confused party is luring Jonathan to contest.
After they have paid you 30k to demonize him, they will now pay you 25k to start praising him.

grin grin grin

This right here got me rolling on the floor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.