Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership (64466 Views)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by bizhop01: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Another fake news

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Sunsets: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
If he will declare, it was of his own volition and not pressured. They are the same. Sameosameo.
NwaNimo1:

https://leadership.ng/jonathan-set-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-under-apc/
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by BlazinGlory40: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Amaechi fans don't care if GEJ gets the ticket. It's a win win

So because you don’t support tinubu to be president(and he is not my candidate), GEJ should go mess himself up and squander the goodwill he has?
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by ussv: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oga, I go follow you anywhere you go , even if na National conscience party. I have learnt my lesion and my consignees is worrying me . I need you back
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Sunsets: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
This one that couldn't fix a major trade route in SE and SS, the Aba-Port Harcourt express way. What about the One Rd. Shame.
NwaNimo1:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by koyeni(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's not just possible for very many reasons. Newspapers are just making their money that's all.

Time will tell
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Goalsniper: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
The northern elders are just manipulating Jonathan. It pains me that he is actually yeilding to it. They are trying to use him as escape goat on all the problem buhari has caused will still cause before 2023. They already known that Jonathan has four years left so that the power wl still shift back to North after his tenure. North understand the politics of Nigeria very well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Kaiser20: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
emperor863:

Politics is never played with emotions by hugely successful politicians. It is only political failures that do. First and foremost, GEJ will never defect to APC. Secondly, if he defects to APC he can never win the ticket of the party because a sizeable number of these delegates ate already committed to certain aspirants. These are not paupers that can be easily swerved by 250, 000 Naira. Take this to the bank.

Your wailings will automatically continue for the next eight years.
I guess you're new to game of politics in Nigeria.
Nigeria politicians are paupers and very unstable, no vision, no integrity, they can change like chameleons anytime.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by rippa(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Echoban:

I can't talk politics with you bro.

Amaechi to step down for GEJ, then promise SE Presidency 2035 (13 years time) , then bla bla bla.. grin

See how u dey reason. Infact it LL make the election more easier. U talk as if there is a controller general ordering delegates somewhere in this ur mysterious north. grin GEJ will so fail and his failure would b loud grin

There is something called dynamics of politics SE is yet to understand , not abt population, afterall Fulani are less in population than Hausa and Igbo but they are more Political savy. So less population isn't SE problem. It's just Miscalculations everywhere

No wonder Peter Obi prefers meeting and wasting time on TV Interview rather than Consultating delegates that LL vote primary. Wike a public office holders that is busy with Governor's duty seems more active with delegates across nation than Peter Obi who is supposed free, no office duty.. All I can say is something is Politically wrong with u guys, miscalculations everywhere, no wonder the gibberish u poke out.. same with Asgary, frigga, princeoflago and ur co.

Same way u guys were shouting consensus, anointing , we told u guys there is a way u LL choke Presidency he will dead that funny opinion. Now it's getting clearer. Nobody respect an outgoing President, concensus fire.

PMB now seeing the force coming, he too has chilled and told whoever to go and start Consultation . U think he said that out of free will.

Abeg carry ur low budget talk comot for here.

Tell GEJ to come out if Demn born am well na grin
I go revisit this ur comment
It's just a month away
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by TenQ: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:

If this is true, GEJ must be the most unintelligent man in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by chigoizie7(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
If Gej wants to maintain his good governance, let him agree to contest, then two days to general election, let him step down for Peter obi or wike, Apc will all have heart attack that day. Because from the level of rot in the country orchestrated by this criminals in Apc, 4 years of GEj won’t solve it, and then what happens next? We will go back to square one after he leaves office.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Tiana06(f): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by juman(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

APC or the northerners ?

This Tinubu people sef

Jonathan is a northern project not APC

See thinking. grin grin grin
I dont blame you, your forebears azikiwe and others think in the same way.
Its inherited.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Bigchristo: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartProf:

Tinubu was used to cease power from Jonathan in 2019, now Jonathan will be used by the North to cease the same presidential power that Tinubu is so desperate for. The North plays this political chess game very well.
You understand it well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Bigchristo: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Jonathan should leave politics and Nigeria for those who destroy it to fix it, it will be a total shame seeing him dine with those previously castigated his name
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by NiceMen: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

You'll be shocked how wrong your assumption is.

Wrong? No.
Selfish? Maybe.

He'll only encounter hiccups if a Southerner gets the ticket of the PDP.

If it boils down to him against Atiku or Saraki I'd go with him, and I believe millions of southerners share this sentiment.

Power going to the north should not be an issue now when South-Westerners willingly gave it away to them in 2015.

Let North Rule forever if that is what it means.

You have spoken well. I am very much okay as long as South West does not get it in 2023 and they won't

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Gozac: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
ityP:

Only the SW will not vote him sha. The north will gladly manage him for 4 years and the SS and SE will jump on the thought of paying off the betrayal of 2011 by the SW. If he gets APC ticket, he will win elections 1 hours after by a landslide
it will be so stupid of Jonathan to do such

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by nedekid: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
liftedud:
He is not and will not defect to APC. He is not running again
Hopefully
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Jona the joker!
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we don't care if he dump amaechi

Na now una know Southerners exist?

It would be perfect karma is it's the same gej tinubu was pursing that now pursued him from 2023
You don't know Amaechi will be the first person to work against Jonathan not even Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by middlebelter(m): 12:26am On Apr 24, 2022
If this is true, it then mean this man is not intelligent at all. He shouldn't tell us he was influenced again. Yes GMB has helped to make him.popular by he abysmal performance, we need a stronger, more decisive and innovative president than GEJ to bail us out of GMB mess.
I won't vote GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by 3662AA: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2022
richiemcgold:
If Jonathan eventually contests and wins, it will be a BIG PLUS to his political career, and also a BIG PLUS to the north.

..but it will surely be a BIG LOSS to the southern regions of Nigeria.

This is a serious dilemma.

South west only
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by NLPoliceWoman: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2022
RTR
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by BabbanBura(m): 2:11am On Apr 24, 2022
richiemcgold:
If Jonathan eventually contests and wins, it will be a BIG PLUS to his political career, and also a BIG PLUS to the north.

..but it will surely be a BIG LOSS to the southern regions of Nigeria.

This is a serious dilemma.

You are politically alert. It is also a huge disservice to Nigeria if Jonathan wins. Power should never return to the North after just 4 years but 8. There is a need to allow Nigeria Breathe again from the suffocation it is suffering from the hands of the northern politicians before another round of suffocation from these evil people!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by seunayantokun(m): 2:13am On Apr 24, 2022
O fe te. He wants to embrace shame
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by SeunNotOwner: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

APC will divide if at all he emerges d party candidate that I know is impossible, he just want to stain himself

he might join the APC presdential league not to win but to secure political bargaining points, such as the ability to secure a federal job slot for his own candidates and also to retain his diplomatic job under an APC government.

Politics is sweat when you play it underground

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by djon78(m): 3:55am On Apr 24, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

You'll be shocked how wrong your assumption is.

Wrong? No.
Selfish? Maybe.

He'll only encounter hiccups if a Southerner gets the ticket of the PDP.

If it boils down to him against Atiku or Saraki I'd go with him, and I believe millions of southerners share this sentiment.

Power going to the north should not be an issue now when South-Westerners willingly gave it away to them in 2015.

Let North Rule forever if that is what it means.

Exactly let North rule forever

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by WayoProphet: 4:11am On Apr 24, 2022
You won't see that mumu man on this thread cheesy

Macphenson:

Your darling daddy through your confused party is luring Jonathan to contest.
After they have paid you 30k to demonize him, they will now pay you 25k to start praising him.

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by sunshine1974(m): 4:48am On Apr 24, 2022
He will be disgraced
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by casppyjay: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Calm down Comrade.. This is just too hilarious grin grin
they will say learn to forgive comrades doz derogatory words were occasionally from brain error due to parallax ���
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by eziemich: 5:01am On Apr 24, 2022
For me anybody can be the next president except Tiefnubu
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Okobola146: 5:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Why under APC? the satanic party.

I'm just back and fresh from nairaland prison, thanks to Dominique, Mynd44 and lalasticlala for taking good care of me in the prison. Mynd44 I gbadun that your egusi soup and pounded iyan

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.