Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership (64448 Views)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by iCauseTrouble: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
O ma te bo ni (yoruba)
He will come back humiliated (English)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Paulianfa(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jonathan ma senior man, be careful they wanted to rubbish u. Don't dance to their tune mbok.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Segzy19: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
If he does, then he is the greatest idiot and fool in this country. If he can't realise that he is just a pawn in the hands of the northern Fulanis.

I hope he reasons well sha!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by chronique(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
I won't vote him. The man just wants to rubbish himself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by flokii: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
That would be a shameful thing for him to do.. flying the flag of the same party that ousted you.The man is indeed clueless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala for Tinubu
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by stasius: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Shebi if Jonathan do 4 years his tenure will expire and power will go back to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by samx4real(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
No be juju be that?

Nigeria will just get worst
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by bluefilm: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fake news

If jonathan does such a thing, then he is even more clueless than i thought.

Nonsense sad

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by samx4real(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
No be juju be that?

Nigeria will just get worster
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by meetme01: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
If GEJ is a fool, he should run for president under APC.He will lose by a whole hell.

Walahi. APC just do giveaway. 2023 go sweet die because PYO will have to defect. Tinubu will do same. Opposition go plenty for the game. Interesting.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
This man is a fool
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by samx4real(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
No be juju be that?

Nigeria will just get worster cry
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nonybb: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oh Jonathan... I bitterly weep for you. Don't do this. Your legacy is gone if you dare. A big disgrace
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
juman:
Fake news.
Apc may like him to join them but very unlikely they would give him their presidential candidacy.

Apc isn't under any pressure to behave in desperate way.
APC or the northerners ?

This Tinubu people sef

Jonathan is a northern project not APC

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by juniorstar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Time to know the real jagaban
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Sharatan(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Let Jonathan go and rest. Corruption in Nigeria got strong roots with him as president.
To top it all off he ran away with his tails in between his legs when Buhari came on as a contender. What does he hope to accomplish with being a man of peace in this nation?

Nigerians need iron hands to be able to control them. Strong hands like Vladimir Putin hands angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by opobo007: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartProf:

Tinubu was used to cease power from Jonathan in 2019, now Jonathan will be used by the North to cease power that Tinubu is so desperate for. The north plays this political chess game very well.
Not only that, the plan is for Jonathan to do one term as constitutionally permitted. Whoever is the vice will be elected to complete the second term

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by MikoB: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
It's obvious Jonathan is interested, these guys see Jonathan as a very primitive person if not how on earth will somebody disgraced out of office by the same party luring him so that he can come and spend 4 years so that the northerners can take over after, how would apc even sell him after telling the whole world that is regime was a disaster, for Jonathan to even listen at all, it shows he is very incompetent and naive, I know some vampires had really gone to meet him but unfortunately for them buhari will just tell him, you are welcome like others who are contesting. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartProf:

Tinubu was used to cease power from Jonathan in 2019, now Jonathan will be used by the North to cease power that Tinubu is so desperate for. The north plays this political chess game very well.

Can I steal this comment? You couldn’t have said it better! This is 100% chess move. They want power to return to the North in 2027. But I’m low key hoping it’s not true that GEJ will succumb to the pressure to contest

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by ipobarecriminals: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked sad sad grin observing grin grin ipob over and out
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Mariangeles(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omo! This game is getting interesting. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Bishop(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://leadership.ng/jonathan-set-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-under-apc/

It will be a very disastrous step to take for the former president, i believe he wont want to be used as a pawn in the china's man shop.

Tinubu loosing will bring to an end to his political empire. This fall will affect the south west, and the people as a political structure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by ppogba: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
If Jonathan eventually defects and contest, I think that will confirm and Cement the fact that NOTHING satisfies human beings.

But the people pushing him are his FIENDS and not his FRIENDS.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by CSTRR: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala for tinubu and osibanjo.

Removing Jonathan from office may come back to bite them in the ass.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Indispensable85:
That people can believe this trash just shows how gullible Nigerians can be.

Hehehehehehehe

You and that Ashiere Tinubu will see mehmeh

I will surely vote for Jonathan anyday anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by BabaO2: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
He will be a confirmed drunkard.
He was a total failure, he was clueless about governance. Which structure does he want to use in apc, osinbajo, ngige and amaechi are there as christians already, so religion card cant fly

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
ppogba:
If Jonathan eventually defects and contest, I think that will confirm and Cement the fact that NOTHING satisfies human beings.

But the people pushing him are his FIENDS and not his FRIENDS.
Yeah just like Tinubu too
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by CSTRR: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Honestly, I hope he enters the apc battle.

Let me watch drama unfold.

I have no candidate in the APC anyway.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Cheapgadget(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
He just wan fool himself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by danngnews: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Macphenson:

Your darling daddy through your confused party is luring Jonathan to contest.
After they have paid you 30k to demonize him, they will now pay you 25k to start praising him.

See finishing, biko go hide face.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by chikason22(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Macphenson:

Your darling daddy through your confused party is luring Jonathan to contest.
After they have paid you 30k to demonize him, they will now pay you 25k to start praising him.
I can't stop laughing. Hahahahahahaha
See finishing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.