Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership (64467 Views)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by MartinsD12(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://leadership.ng/jonathan-set-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-under-apc/
It's quite a bad event so Jonathan will be used to clean up apc mess Nigerians should be wise apc knows it is already a dead party they are trying to use Jonathan to deceive Nigerians, shine una eyee , say no to apc government at all levels infact Nigerian politics is nonsense
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by SecretReporter(f): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
richiemcgold:
If Jonathan eventually contests and wins, it will be a BIG PLUS to his political career, and also a BIG PLUS to the north.

..but it will surely be a BIG LOSS to the southern regions of Nigeria.

This is a serious dilemma.
you don't know anything about Niger delta people, Jonathan second coming will shock the northerners
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Allisgud: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abeg Jonathan go rest,we need more capable hand,brave and courageous person,is not as if ur govt was perfect,obasanjo govt was even better than yours
Who want quote me,I dey come make I pack well comot for road
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by emmykk(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
So Buhari will dump Amaechi grin, Jonathan should join d already number of candidates but I can assure him that he won't win d primary......so northerners want someone that will do 1 term so power can return to d north........ grin grin grin make we dey look

Buhari is so crafty this craftiness is because the yorubas are sell out
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by emmykk(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

GEJ can't become president under APC, politically is not realistic.....

Hw far Amaechi nah...is he not d chosen 1 again

The north are bent on not giving power to south west and they are searching for who will fit in to counter Atiku.

Atiku North East and North Central have not produce president so they want it to happen quick and GEJ is the only one that can make it happen.

If you are not blind you will see that they don't want to give it to any south west candidate because the north know that it is a cheat
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by basseeafricana: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://leadership.ng/jonathan-set-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-under-apc/
Some idiotic elements will be happy with news. I can say it with 100% confidence that Jonathan will not get APC ticket. Foolish people.
2023 presidency: Goodluck Jonathan not declaring – Former aide, Reno Omokri

Published on April 24, 2022
By Ochogwu Sunday

Reno Omokri, a former media aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has debunked reports that his former boss would soon declare to run for the 2023 presidential elections.

Reports had earlier emerged that Jonathan, whose poster surfaced in some parts of the country recently, would soon join the presidential race.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by brownbib(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
SmartProf:

Tinubu was used to cease power from Jonathan in 2019, now Jonathan will be used by the North to cease the same presidential power that Tinubu is so desperate for. The North plays this political chess game very well.
QED
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Mandate2023: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
emmykk:

The north are bent on not giving power to south west and they are searching for who will fit in to counter Atiku.

Atiku North East and North Central have not produce president so they want it to happen quick and GEJ is the only one that can make it happen.

If you are not blind you will see that they don't want to give it to any south west candidate because the north know that it is a cheat

U r too gullible.....ur mumu is follow come
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Mandate2023: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
emmykk:

Buhari is so crafty this craftiness is because the yorubas are sell out

D only problem u have is yoruba ppl.....u will cry blood soon oloriburuku grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Cutehector(m): 5:34am On Apr 25, 2022
pedrilo:
Height of desperation on the part of GEJ
hi Pedrilo, good morning. Can i have a word with you please.
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by pedrilo: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cutehector:
hi Pedrilo, good morning. Can i have a word with you please.
proceed
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by middlebelter(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Kaiser20:

Please mention just one name among those presidential candidates for 2023 that has the qualities you mentioned. None of them.

Dr Adewole Adebayo-(LLB) on the platform of SDP
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2022
pedrilo:
proceed
ok there is a comment of mine i made sometime in the past and you commented on it, in that comment, i posted my number and due to privacy, i'll be needing your help for you to just edit out the phone number. That's all.

Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4521525/why-guys-scared-approaching-soldier/6#67843952
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by pedrilo: 6:27pm On May 07, 2022
Cutehector:
ok there is a comment of mine i made sometime in the past and you commented on it, in that comment, i posted my number and due to privacy, i'll be needing your help for you to just edit out the phone number. That's all.

Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4521525/why-guys-scared-approaching-soldier/6#67843952

done
Re: Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
pedrilo:
done
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.