Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 (70549 Views)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by wakaman: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
angry
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Xxttt66br: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Reno, abeg rest!!!

Atiku and PDP have long been rejected!

Stick to whatever you call a job abroad! No more appointments for you in this country!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Akurakambe(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
All these Tinubu urchins attacking Peter Obi, should be worried that Reno did not even care to mention their tiny god Tinubu name in the comparison. BTW Atiku is not better than Obi.
Peter Obi everywhere you go. The incoming......

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Tallvictor23: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
This forum is the most tribal of all .
Like an award should be given .

Whatttttttttttttttt

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Pakute: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
flokii:

Erstwhile oko Jennifer you meant.. Aunty Jenny don japa.
She only relocated yet enjoying the benefits of being married to Turaki Adamawa. She's a joke.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by buckeyemedia: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Why did the words "Fulani slave" just cross my mind

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

at your age nko, wetin u soon achieve? Lol. I no support atiku o. But shut your loud mouth bruh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by gbengene1234(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
I can't believe this useless Reno just pour sand inside the garri he had been preparing for a long time to swell up. Had it been that he even declared to contest. I would have just pushed Obi aside and promise to give him my vote my coz he is a bit intelligent but now I see that Reno is a big fool.. Atiku kor, Abubakar ni

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by buckeyemedia: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akurakambe:
All these Tinubu urchins attacking Peter Obi, should be worried that Reno did not even care to mention their tiny god Tinubu name in the comparison. BTW Atiku is not better than Obi.
Peter Obi, Atiku’s houseboy?

Why did Peter Obi abandon Apga he used to govern Ndi Anambra for 8 years?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
at your age nko, wetin u soon achieve? Lol. I no support atiku o. But shut your loud mouth bruh

Atleast I achieve pass you wey dey seek attention about

Now that you have gotten my attention Na new achievement for you

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

if u are campaigning for tinubu U and reno are thesame. Supporting old cargoes because,ur are eating the crumbs from their fingers.

Infact ur own case is worse than Reno sef.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
GboyegaD:
Did he just write Atiku is the best of all the contestants?

Why are you surprised? Omokri was Atiku's 2019 election campaign coordinator diaspora. He has been on holiday since his 2019 Atiku jackpot spending his dosh.

It is now time to resume his job and 'hammer' again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
jaxxy:

if u are campaigning for tinubu U and reno are thesame. Supporting old cargoes because,ur are eating the crumbs from their fingers.

Infact ur own case is worse than Reno sef.

Campaign for your own Candidate and stop wailing on my mention Abi I Sabi you before

Why una Nairaland dude dey act like small small girls sef bothers me

I no mention you still you can't just mind your own fvcking business like a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by abobote: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
GboyegaD:
Did he just write Atiku is the best of all the contestants?
Yes, he is
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by relicng: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Let's wait and see
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Kayyy: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=BSdetective post=112214533]

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517899971781136384

#TableShaker

This guy is not shaking any table , all the tricks this guy is playing was played by Lai Mohammed, Tolu Ogunlesi and co during their opposition days, he is not doing any different just a copycat, just that the way millions saw those names above as reformers , poeple with integrity is the same way millions see this guy as well, he just wants his meal back on the political table, I will end by saying look at how he talked about deregulating telecoms without talking about how they sold Nitel cheaply , and other government businesses he sold cheaply raking money for himself.

Also this stupid yarns about employing more than state, does this guy and his followers know how many agencies state government have and different people in their employ, from admin, finance, health etc how they continue to say this man employs more than states and people lap it is astounding .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by buckeyemedia: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why are you surprised? Omokri was Atiku's 2019 election campaign coordinator diaspora. He has been on holiday since his 2019 Atiku jackpot spending hia dosh.

It is now time to resume his job and 'hammer' again.
Atiku Abubakar has told his children no inheritance for them, he will use every Naira he has to play politics.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akurakambe:

Are you illiterate or just ignorant? Omokri is a PDP man. He was diaspora campaign manager for Atiku in 2019.

How do you want him to praise the man he is working to defeat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Atiku should simply give way to Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by President2001(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Atiku can never be Nigeria President Omokri deceiving himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mrkcee(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

God bless you. Reno himself should contest. I thought he's against old men, how come he is now supporting A 75yrs OLD MAN?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Learn how to talk to strangers in a civilised manner on public forum

I don't know you, you don't know me .. courtesy demands you mind your business

Emotionally weak fellow. It shows you can't stand 1/1000 of the daily insult you and your cohorts dish out to Igbos on a daily basis..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Abass07(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who be this useless person?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by duro4chang(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
The same Atiku or another? Talk better thing joor.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Emotionally weak fellow. It shows you can't stand 1/1000 of the daily insult you and your cohorts dish out to Igbos on a daily basis..

I don't still get what brought Ibo into my comment

Just get the fvck out of my mention abeg... Save your wailing for someone else who is interested

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
MuhammedSaf:
should I attack him for you kiss

Because we spared one moniker for you, so that you don't start begging mods to help you in opening account with your email... You are here disturbing the thread?!

One button you are gone
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by pquaver(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Racoon:
Reno is entitled to his choice but no Nigerian politician deserved this failed entity called a country because of the defective foundation this country is built on.

OK now he is entitled to choice. But yoruba and all Dat voted apc are not entitled to that same choice ba?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by olisaEze(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
The only table I see shaking here is the one that Atiku threw down kpogiri aka block aka bundles of cash on for Reno! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Campaign for your own Candidate and stop wailing on my mention Abi I Sabi you before

Why una Nairaland dude dey act like small small girls sef bothers me

I no mention you still you can't just mind your own fvcking business like a man

Then why are u bashing Reno for supporting Atiku and obi? undecided

Face ur candidates and stop attacking sm1 for campaigning for his candidates. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.