Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 (70541 Views)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Lanre1st(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Reno is real #Table shaker once there is food on the table, so it can fall to his side. He is using style to endorse Atiku and urge Obi to be his vice(as he only best for south). Selfish people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Why did the words "Fulani slave" just cross my mind

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

Meaning that for the rest of Nigerians who aren't up to 48, it's imperative that by 48years old, the rest of us should either be retired custom comptrollers , millionaires and SDP Presidential aspirants, retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governors of Lagos State or former Military heads of state, retired Majors General, and PTF Chairmen
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ttalk:

Go and ask your class teacher

Aren't you my class teacher? Where is Peter Obi from?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by 00FFT00(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
WesternOligarch:
grin grin grin grin
Laslas everybody go either Atikulate or show Swagger. But him don already use nyamiri head break coconut.

Edited
Lol.....op Reno isn't endorsing Peter Obi, analyse his tweets

"Atiku is the best candidate not just in the north but the best in the whole of nigeria"

"Peter Obi is the best in the south"

And Tinubu is also in the south tongue.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
So his beloved Easterners aren't better than the futa jalon head slamming alumajiri terrorist. This man and FFK use Ibo people head no be small. grin grin

When I said even a bag of cattle dung manure would defeat Pandora, they thought I was being mean to the man. See their god here ignoring the Chinese man for an abowkii. cheesy

Should a candidates ability be based on his ethnicity?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by SOFTSKILL: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
Assuming he was supporting Me BAT now, his whole sins would have forgiven him. Mind you, Nigerian knows who the Fulani slaves are.

Yes, Nigerians know except for the Yeebos
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Racoon:
Reno is entitled to his choice but no Nigerian politician deserved this failed entity called a country because of the defective foundation this country is built on.

What is the defective foundation?

Is it that "no Nigerian politician deserved this failed entity" or Nigeria doesn't deserve these politicians with defective foundations?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
grin

Reno is after his daily bread and I don’t blame him.

I will also endorse Atiku if given the opportunity.

Atiku is about to be re-duped.

His lawyers should start shopping for real estates cos Atiku will be paying again after 8 years

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HAVE NO RELEVANCE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS. YOU ARE A NOBODY
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
BSdetective:

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517899971781136384

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517892977594707968

Corruption and nepotism...can atiku put these away? Can he prefer nigeria to Dubai?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HAVE NO RELEVANCE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS. YOU ARE A NOBODY

And you are relevant right?

Dunce!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Kobicove(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who is Reno Omokri to give endorsement of presidential candidates?!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

And you are relevant right?

Dunce!

YOUR USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND CHEAP SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE THE DUNCE HERE FOR GIVING BIRTH TO AN slowpoke LIKE YOU cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by adefitim(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
He has the right to choose whosoever he pleases
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by rippa(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ttalk:

It's not surprising that Reno Omokri would support Atiku after setting fire through his worthless articles among the ethnic nationalities in the South.

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from the SW.

Does it mean that the SE are not entitled to PDP ticket after their service to the party for 23years.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right who are being clouded by sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

So Peter Obi is not from South east or na one eye u get?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

YOUR USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND CHEAP SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE THE DUNCE HERE FOR GIVING BIRTH TO AN slowpoke LIKE YOU cheesy

Your father has never been relevant in schemes of affairs. He has been a failure right even before he met the dwarf you call your mother. And that’s why the repercussion of the union of two foolish people is telling on your life.

Better don’t force it in life cos it’s certain you cannot make it. Goats don’t give birth to cubs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Your father has never been relevant in schemes of affairs. He has been a failure right even before he met the dwarf you call your mother. And that’s why the repercussion of the union of two foolish people is telling on your life.

Better don’t force it in life cos it’s certain you cannot make it. Goats don’t give birth to cubs.

FOOLISH BASTARD! POOR HUNGRY SWINE. I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT FED WELL FOR DAYS
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Shikini: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Supported
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Much expected! Same gibberish all over again.

You just a carbon copy of your father. He was a nuisance all through his youthful days why he was unable to achieve anything in life. The stupid woman you call your mother holds more blame for allowing a glaring failure mate with her.

Normally I don’t insult people as a child of God, but when truth needs to be said, I have to say it.

I also have fvcked foolish people in my life before I gave my to God and their are high chances I could be your biological father.

What’s the full name for your mother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Liamm(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
So his beloved Easterners aren't better than the futa jalon head slamming alumajiri terrorist. This man and FFK use Ibo people head no be small. grin grin

When I said even a bag of cattle dung manure would defeat Pandora, they thought I was being mean to the man. See their god here ignoring the Chinese man for an abowkii. cheesy
grin it's election time already so Reno is apparently scrambling for his paycheck grin. What's even funnier is you resonating an old account to demonstrate your uselessness at your old age grin. The shenanigans you and your goons display on nairaland in build up to any important election are humorous coming from men as old as you anyway grin. Understandable if it's family you're 'hustling' for. Keep up the pseudo good work comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mayeldah(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Has Atiku ever said anything about Fulani bandits and terrorists?

Say no to all Fulanis, they are evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ttalk: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
rippa:

So Peter Obi is not from South east or na one eye u get?

I don't want to engage dull people this night.

You are still being received by Reno.

If Reno we're to be a delegate, who will he cast his vote for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by wiseoneking: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes we all know the Fulani slaves that won't enter Aso Rock till 2047
Why is it that those ones that enters Aso Rock are more poorer, less educated, more undeveloped communities than those that never smell Aso Rock. And why is it that somebody like obj who did enter Aso Rock is hated by his people especially for making them poorer and neglecting them while still in power. Lastly why is it that Buhari Katstina despite all the government is investing there, thier people are still chronically poorer than that tribe that never smell Aso Rock. Why do people see brown roof must of the time, is it not a sign of huge underdevelopment and poverty?.
JUST LOOK OUT THE AMAZING WAY IGBO COMMUNITIES AND VILLAGE'S ARE TRANSFORMING TO A MODERN TOWNS ANS COMPARE IT YOUR SO CALLED SHANTY DUSTY TRASH. Education, standard of living and housing are among the first five things to check out for who is faring better in Nigeria and you know who fares better in these three. They are that very tribe that according to you won't enter Aso Rock. They rock without Ado Rock.

A nation under A HEAVY CURSE FROM GOD WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

You too slow with response. I still have a lot to share with you.

Waiting for your next insult.

I still want to share with you why The Standard Organization of Nigeria is responsible for your miserable life. In-depth analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
Why is it that those ones that enters Aso Rock are more poorer, less educated, more undeveloped communities than those that never smell Aso Rock. And why is it that somebody like obj who did enter Aso Rock is hated by his people especially for making them poorer and neglecting them while still in power. Lastly why is it that Buhari Katstina despite all the government is investing there, thier people are still chronically poorer than that tribe that never smell Aso Rock. Why do people see brown roof must of the time, is it not a sign of huge underdevelopment and poverty?.
JUST LOOK OUT THE AMAZING WAY IGBO COMMUNITIES AND VILLAGE'S ARE TRANSFORMING TO A MODERN TOWNS ANS COMPARE IT YOUR SO CALLED SHANTY DUSTY TRASH. Education, standard of living and housing are among the first five things to check out for who is faring better in Nigeria and you know who fares better in these three. They are that very tribe that according to you won't enter Aso Rock. They rock without Ado Rock.

A nation under A HEAVY CURSE FROM GOD WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Chestbeating is allowed especially from the poorest region in southern Nigeria

Lowest GDP SE
Most Underdeveloped SE
Worst Road Network SE
Most dangerous and unsafe SE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Since you miserable life and soul has decided not to respond, I thought I continue to share with why your life has been miserable. In as much as I put so much blame in the dwarf you call a mother, for allowing a failure mate with her, I still put much blame on The Standard Organization of Nigeria. If the quality and durability of imported condoms has been thoroughly checked, your miserable life will never had been in existence.

Better go commit suicide and stop forcing it with life. The ninnyhammer you dad was the least amongst his pairs, and so shall you also be. I am sure deep inside him, he cant wait for you die knowing nothing good can ever come out of you.

Be brave and think deep. Commit suicide!

Are you the only fool the dwarfs gave birth too, or you got other foolish siblings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by wingmanIII: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
F4ku:

At your age, you still behaving like a toddler..
Whats really wrong with you?

The animal you quoted is the most despicable creature on this forum. Disgusting thing!!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by luluosas(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Anywhere belle face. Shebi his darling former boss, the shoeless man from Otueke is going to declare for president under APC? Let's see what this boy will say then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by TemmyT002(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mr. Talki Talki, your boss, Jonathan, is going to run under APC. I wonder what you will do then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Stupid Atiku should go and rest. Did they buried his placenta in Aso-rock? All these useless politicians will not die well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

My father has always been a stupid idiotic bastard and my mother is a popular cheap prostitute

You are right!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

You are right!

I knew you were not brilliant and you exhibited it

The offspring's of failures never turn out well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

My mother overused toto does not have limit. It takes the dick of every tout out there.

You know you are correct!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.