Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 (70545 Views)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by JonCina(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Why did the words "Fulani slave" just cross my mind

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

Hello Sir, how old are you?
Ejoor emabinu Sir - don't be angry, I just want to check something!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by McCoy9067(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who is he? Clout chaser

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rubbish the two of them are criminal., including the runaway fugitive himself.see wetin the werey Dey endorse undecided.. anyway na thunder go faya that jagaBandit bullion van thief too.. we don't need any of these criminal for president abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Away from USA! Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
JonCina:

Hello Sir, how old are you?
Ejoor emabinu Sir - don't be angry, I just want to check something!

52 years old Sir

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by wiseoneking: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ttalk:

It's not surprising that Reno Omokri would support Atiku after setting fire through his worthless articles among the ethnic nationalities in the South.

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fire at political leaders from the SW.

Does it mean that the SE are not entitled to PDP ticket after their service to the party for 23years.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right who are being clouded by sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

Read with understanding and do not open up to people here that you have never been tested in elementary six English Comprehension. His Northern candidate if emerged is Atiku while his southern candidate is Obi. You got it.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by anytexy: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Peter Obi is the best man for the job, but unfortunately he stand no chance to become Nigeria president for now. This is not time for PDP to gamble..
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by abbey621(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Rubbish the two of them are criminal., including the runaway fugitive himself.see wetin the werey Dey endorse undecided.. anyway na thunder go faya that jagaBandit bullion van thief too.. we don't need any of these criminal for president abeg undecided

We don't need but one of them is going to get it......Even with all the voter's card and voting, one of them is going to be president and the sooner we realize this the better.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by mightyhaze: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
So his beloved Easterners aren't better than the futa jalon head slamming alumajiri terrorist. This man and FFK use Ibo people head no be small. grin grin

When I said even a bag of cattle dung manure would defeat Pandora, they thought I was being mean to the man. See their god here ignoring the Chinese man for an abowkii. cheesy
Odenka the hypeman always hyping the great Igbo race
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by wiseoneking: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

Assuming he was supporting Me BAT now, his whole sins would have forgiven him. Mind you, Nigerian knows who the Fulani slaves are.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ag21sam: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
MuhammedSaf:
ahhh
ok ooo oya na press the button naaa

ayam waiting cheesy

grin

Get to work and continue trolling don't be lazy guy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
Assuming he was supporting Me BAT now, his whole sins would have forgiven him. Mind you, Nigerian knows who the Fulani slaves are.

Yes we all know the Fulani slaves that won't enter Aso Rock till 2047

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Raxxye(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
I beg to strongly disagree.
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the best among all the candidates that have declared so far!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mrkcee(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Kayyy post=112215693][/quote]
You are an intelligent fellow. I'm disappointed that after calling Tinubu an old man, that Reno will come out to openly support a 75yrs OLD MAN!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes we all know the Fulani slaves that won't enter Aso Rock till 2047 3047

I took the liberty of correcting your mistake Sir. Hope you don't mind. Lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
abbey621:

We don't need but one of them is going to get it......Even with all the voter's card and voting, one of them is going to be president and the sooner we realize this the better.
it won't happen..mark my words..the jungle republic will burn to the ground.we can't have thief as president.enouh is enough

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ttalk: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
Read with understanding and do not open up to people here that you have never been tested in elementary six English Comprehension. His Northern candidate if emerged is Atiku while his southern candidate is Obi. You got it.

Go and bury your head in the sand and stop making fool of yourself. Does a sensible person support 2 different candidates from two different region?

If he were to be a delegate will he vote for 2 of them? Nairaland suppose to create a Nairafool platform for someone like you. You are not qualify to relate on Nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by sirsugar(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
I just hate anything atiku,I wish if Tinubu can use one of the south east or south south as VP

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Vadese1: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Atiku is Reno choice and he came out with good points to sell the man Atiku. Even me my self , I will vote for Atiku any time any day. Atiku is far well prepared. He has contributed alot to the Nigeria labor market. Atiku is a man who his action has portrayed him as someone who love all tribes and belong to all Nigeria tribes . Though he is of the fulanis , but he is not crazy fulani like others. I just hope he and Obi can fly the pdp flag. Atiku mandate I stand
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ultimas: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Laughable. Can you vote for two candidates in an election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by ppogba: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Ha ha! What happened?
These undeniable.facts that you just stated,.are nothing but punch below the belt.

Reno must not see this ooo.

Nigerians, I fear who no fear una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ttalk:

It's not surprising that Reno Omokri would support Atiku after setting fire through his worthless articles among the ethnic nationalities in the South.

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from the SW.

Does it mean that the SE are not entitled to PDP ticket after their service to the party for 23years.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right who are being clouded by sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

Pls where Peter Obi from?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by JOemmy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
So he wants power to remain in the north for another eight years does this guy really know what he is wishing for?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by GboyegaD(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why are you surprised? Omokri was Atiku's 2019 election campaign coordinator diaspora. He has been on holiday since his 2019 Atiku jackpot spending his dosh.

It is now time to resume his job and 'hammer' again.

Based on that, it makes sense however, he needs stop criticizing the government if he's a scammer like those in government.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by seyz91(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
cheesy
Mooh247:
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ttalk: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls where Peter Obi from?

Go and ask your class teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by hallowswit: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Says a political jobber!

Pre 2019 election- Atiku:"I will enrich my friends".

What happens to the rest of us?!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by GloriousGbola: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Renowanker the unlamented noisemaker has spoken.
The atikulator shall cum again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by colestephan86: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.