Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 (70547 Views)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Sermwell(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Why did the words "Fulani slave" just cross my mind

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

So this idiot does know the position held by Reno Omokri?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

You know you are correct!

Empty barrel, I thought you were a match with the way you started but glaring you just a replica of the failures you call parents,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Even useless Reno no percentage politicians Pandora

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

My useless father couldn't take care of me and good for nothing prostitute mother is a disgrace to womanhood. Men used to fvck her in my presence

Really? shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Really? shocked

Its so glaring that the pauper who birthed you could not afford quality education. Do you read your sentences before posting? Do you have an idea how your sentences are riddled with poverty.

Reason I always detest two foolish people procreating.

Be brave please! Think about your life and commit suicide. Those fools who birthed you really made a grave mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

God will punish my bastard useless father who couldn't afford even one round decent food for me in a day. I curse the day my idiotic father bleeped my useless stinking mum

You mean your parents treated you this bad?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

You mean your parents treated you this bad?

You spent too much years in the village! You dont even have vibes. Communicating like one village breed local champion.

Not that I was expecting much from the produce of hogs, I still never believed it be so bad.

Damn! You suck! Do you always claim to be educated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I want to fvck my mother

Alright, you can go ahead.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ken4Christ: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Reno is broke. Can't you see he is hustling with videos he is now making on youtube so he can earn from adsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Alright, you can go ahead.

You are boring please!

Step up! I cannot join you in that sty. Where you got all this village vibes from? Don't tell me you also inherited it from the failure you call mum?

I cannot go any lower. You no match. Think about what I told you. Commit suicide as the future hold NOTHING for you.

The hogs that birthed you are just acting cos deep down, they cannot wait for you to die and get you inside a grave- I doubt if they can even afford a good internment.

I am done with you.

Rest in peace in advance.

Adieu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Why does my mother's vagina smell like rotten fish?

You are a big fool. How am I suppose to know?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by oilmane(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
BSdetective:

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517899971781136384

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517892977594707968

I don't get it, nor b this guy blast Osibanjo say he don do VP for 8 years so why he go come contest for president? Nor b this same guy say every other region don produce president except the east say so the presidency should b given to the Igbo's? Na the same you day project Atiku as the best? Not just the best Northern candidate but overall best, ha, oga u day speak from both sides of the mouth? Atiku was VP so according to what you said about PYO shouldn't be contesting cause as VP he was almost the president, secondly Atiku is from the North, a region that has produced President's, you used it against PYO, you said he should stand down for a candidate from the South East, pastor what's stopping you from giving same advice to Atiku? Is feed for the geese not supposed to be feed for the gander? So to you Osibanjo being a VP and from a region that has produced President is not eligible to run but Atiku a former VP and also from a region that has produced President's is eligible to run and should be voted for? Them go check you, I pity those who take your words serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by aklion: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Reno de find post incase those niggas win... Well your plans legit. To me obi de ok. Osinbajo too and wike. But to tackle security and this killing. Wike is better.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by infogeneral: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hypocritical Reno! So Atiku is no longer a Fulani man?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Why did the words "Fulani slave" just cross my mind

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48 years, 27 years ago Atiku Abubakar was a retired custom comptroller , a millionaire and SDP Presidential aspirant

At Reno Omokirikiri's current age of 48, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a retired ExxonMobil Treasurer and the Executive Governor of Lagos State

At 48 Buhari was a former Military head of state, a retired Major General, and PTF Chairman

At 48 Reno Omokirikiri Broda wey mumu still dey look for crumbs from Atiku's left over, he still dey kiss Atiku yannsh to survive embarassed cry

Just in case you ain't 48 yet, please don't forget to tell us what you have achieved after you click 48.

Ensure you are better than Reno at 48 else it will be a shame o
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by UncommonLogic: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
BSdetective:

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517899971781136384

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1517892977594707968

Pastorprenual fraudster. Anyone with common sense already knows that you are fraudster and an Atiku fraudster at that.
Clown.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by MrSly(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ttalk:

It's not surprising that Reno Omokri would support Atiku after setting fire through his worthless articles among the ethnic nationalities in the South.

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from the SW.

Does it mean that the SE are not entitled to PDP ticket after their service to the party for 23years.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right who are being clouded by sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

You can read that again. Nigeria won't end after 2023. So how about this. Obasanja ruled for 8years southwest, GEJ 6years southsouth, Osinja VP for 8years southwest. I have no seen south east at all. So why not leave it for after all Nigeria won't end after 2023. Dullard!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Kingnelson9: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
He's just rooting for appointment

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Sunsets: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
All these primitive ethno-political analyses and considerations. Who do us?
Ttalk:

It's not surprising that Reno Omokri would support Atiku after setting fire through his worthless articles among the ethnic nationalities in the South.

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from the SW.

Does it mean that the SE are not entitled to PDP ticket after their service to the party for 23years.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right who are being clouded by sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So he can't support igbo despite his love for them.

Do you know how to read
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by rippa(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't want to engage dull people this night.

You are still being received by Reno.

If Reno we're to be a delegate, who will he cast his vote for?

Una eyes go clear las las
East go kill all of una
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Stupid Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Asswipemod: 2:45am On Apr 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Even useless Reno no rate Peter Obi Pandora grin grin grin

But Reno, in his state of uselessness, still de useful pass you o Seun Osikolu.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ttalk: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2022
rippa:

Una eyes go clear las las
East go kill all of una

Just like UGM and IPOB is sacrificing the lives of innocent Igbo guys every Monday.

Your emotional mindset has boxed you into corner in Nigeria and now you are being punished by some riffraff in the name of sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ttalk: 4:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Sunsets:
All these primitive ethno-political analyses and considerations. Who do us?

You have no idea how you are being played. Your mind and soul have been arrested you are condemned to be used by the likes of Atiku and Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Ttalk: 4:34am On Apr 24, 2022
MrSly:

You can read that again. Nigeria won't end after 2023. So how about this. Obasanja ruled for 8years southwest, GEJ 6years southsouth, Osinja VP for 8years southwest. I have no seen south east at all. So why not leave it for after all Nigeria won't end after 2023. Dullard!!!!

No one is stopping SE from becoming president in Nigeria. What Nigerians are telling SE is that presidency is not a birthday gift. You work for it and don't expect to be gifted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by pickatyouu: 4:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Ttalk:

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from that region.

Hope u are achieving or have achieved a lot before 48, so u won't be used as an example of an unsuccessful person.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by whirlwind7(m): 4:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Ttalk:

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from that region.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

Hehehehe
Reno endorsed Atiku and Obi, and this made you throw blames at Igbos?
Since when does Reno decides who becomes president?
You just have to find a way to blame Igbo for everything, just as the rest of the country does.
Oh, Yorubas became close allies of Igbos from what year? When did this start?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Ttalk:

Stop ranting like a pregnant goat. Reno attacked yorubas more.

Osunbande and Tinubu are going nowhere.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Bag of cattle dunge

grin grin
omenka:
So his beloved Easterners aren't better than the futa jalon head slamming alumajiri terrorist. This man and FFK use Ibo people head no be small. grin grin

When I said even a bag of cattle dung manure would defeat Pandora, they thought I was being mean to the man. See their god here ignoring the Chinese man for an abowkii. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Performorresign Omokri is just looking for where to chop.

GEJ loot has finished
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by deebrownneymar: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Reno still singing for his paymasters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.