Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 (70539 Views)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Sunsets: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2022
I don't even like those two persons. So..,
Ttalk:

You have no idea how you are being played. Your mind and soul have been arrested you are condemned to be used by the likes of Atiku and Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Emmerlee(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2022
F4ku:

At your age, you still behaving like a toddler..
Whats really wrong with you?

LOL which kind age? That boy is probably 22 at most, going by the quality of his emotional submissions here grin
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by platinum131(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
See all of them coming out masturbating on the thread.

Reno Omokri is entitled to his choice.

At least he no call any of una candidates into the endorsement ..
We all know that's where all the pain lies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
platinum131:

That dead brain comment pain you no be small....abi na true? shocked

Nna leave me alone biko
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by johntolu: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
it won't happen..mark my words..the jungle republic will burn to the ground.we can't have thief as president.enouh is enough

The jungle, aka AfghanEastern, is already on fire.
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
johntolu:

The jungle, aka AfghanEastern, is already on fire.
hahahaha.. you see the stupidity and blunder of assuming every commenter or nairaland against anything zoogeria or afonjati jati nonsense to be an igbo undecided..lol I'm really enjoying that honestly.i like that grin .. meanwhile the region named or purportedly called oduduwa republic a a decapitated head , which ironically ,is now the main IGR for most of the yorrobanza cowards cursed state..yeah,you gat it, Skull mining republic cheesy..is so damn peaceful Abi? undecidedmeanwhile your Fulani master and lords are on a rampage,still busy raping your sisters,mother's,wives, while keep cowering in fear ,shitting in your pants..let me see how jagajagaBandit go take become president..na just next year..buy a bottle of original sniper Handy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by HRMK: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
who is reno omokri to endorse a presidential candidate for nigerians?nonentity that is biased!atiku has more employees than anyone else?that is a fallacy!he has bn a part of every failed civil administration in the country!no way!!
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Amanda002: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can I get little money for bread?
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by PeaceNexus(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't know what you mean when you say that Yoruba is an ally to the Igbo.

I must acknowledge the fact that a good number of Yorubas support Peter Obi and Moghalu, but generally, that support need to be far reaching for anyone to assume that Yoruba is our ally.

The highest number of both paid and personal online attacks on Igbos come from the SW.

Infact, 7 out of 10 hate speeches against the Igbos come from Yorubas. Its also unfortunate that the reverse is now almost the case
Ttalk:

It's not surprising that Reno Omokri would support Atiku after setting fire through his worthless articles among the ethnic nationalities in the South.

On what basis will Reno abandon SE having attacked SW with his missiles fired at political leaders from that region.

Does it mean that the SE are not entitled to PDP ticket after their service to the party for 23years.

This would serve some of my Igbo friend right who are being clouded by sentiment and hatred for Yoruba who is their greatest ally in Nigeria because of 2023 election as if Nigeria would end with 2023 election.

Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Atiku and Omokirikiri
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by Mooh247: 5:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Cruise 2.0
Re: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 by themanderon: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2022
He is prepared just like the serial election loser Buhari felt he was prepared till he came and ruined everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.