Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. (36155 Views)

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out / Kidnapped Lawmaker's Wife Went through Hell in Kidnappers Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by advanceDNA: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2022
fabiano09:
The only reason she told you about it is because someone that knows you both probably saw her with the guy in the cinema ,women are cold hearted bro

he already mentioned that she knows he saw the pictures she snapped when she went out..

clearly she's not being truthful...shes just telling a part-truth to cover up her escapades.

dey are not ready to settle down...instead make dem stay for street dey enjoy the single life...mba!!!!!!! they will marry and still be looking for another penís up and down....

some girls of nowadays....one penís no dey reach them

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Idaytesj29(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2022
postmann:

One has to be careful when making input on marital issues. This is an institution as sacred and as private as can be, more than any other human institution.

However, when issues suggestive of unfaithfulness or adultery creep up, then it is only a matter of obligation that one lends an advice.

On the strength of this resolve, I'll make bold to tell you that you need to keep a closer watch on your wife. She has shown appetite for extramarital social engagements that open doors to adultery. She has preferred the company of another man in a private/romantic capacity over you. Her ex wouldn't ask her to "create time" if she didn't encourage small, suggestive talks with this man who's supposed to belong in the thrash can of her history.

I'm afraid, your "wife" has shown signs of irresponsibility and untrustworthiness. And you should sit up. Not being "romantic enough" is no excuse for her behaviour. While you must try to rekindle your romantic overtures in your relationship, the lack of it does not make a morally healthy woman dance to drums of infidelity. Women unlike men, build infidelity with emotional involvement and time spent together with their cheating partner. In other words, theirs is calculated and deliberate. In pure but harsher term, it's UNFORGIVABLE.

Gentleman900000

There you have it. Thats the advise you are looking for. Just follow that.

Let me add that, its must. Top priority for you to know the friend she went to the cinema with and if possible interview the friend.

She will tell you its a female, but by the time you dig, you may find out its a male friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by koyyess: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
If I were in your shoes, after her confession, I'd hold her tight, caress her body and kiss guilt out of her mind.

I'd cuddle her and if she wants more I'll give her the appropriate dosage for sexual healing.

You're not romantic, that's the problem.

When was the last time you went to the Cinema with your wife?

When was the last time you sent her a voice noice at work telling her, "sweetie, I wanna sniff your panties right now, pull it down gently with my teeth and worship your body which is the reason I still live". grin

Do you remember that period when your relationship was younger? When you couldn't stay a day without calling her for minutes if she wasn't with you? When you'd go for dates and tell her you'd buy London for her? When you made her forget there was any man in her life before you and so she accepted to be your woman forever?

Go back to those days. If possible, get her a wedding gown and yourself a suit and remake your vows in your living room. If you have kids let them be part of it. Promise to love her forever and ever and let her be your best friend who will tell you everything including when she uses the toilet.

If you went to the world's best marriage counselor who had saved first year marriages that could have crashed to reach 4 decades of joy and happiness, their recommendation wouldn't be different from mine.

If you follow my advice and it doesn't produce positive results, mention me and I'll deactivate my account.

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by zakkxx: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Thank God u get wife wey get consence to apologize!! Oga forgive her and tell her not to do it again!! If u Judge and refuse to forgive her she will not be vulnerable to u again! Remember a woman can cheat on a man and he will never know! God bless your family!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by koyyess: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Good evening, my wife went to work yesterday and i was at home because it was my off day at work. She came back late and i suspected that she went somewhere but didn't confront her.

Few months back, i was going through her phone and saw she had some dirty chats with her ex and that one was saying he should find time for him. I confronted her when i saw this and she apologized that such will never happen again.

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.

Are you faithful to your wife?

Forgive her ok. And do things to spice up your marriage. Your wife is bored and going through early mid life crisis.

Cc jeon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by hysteresis: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2022
falcon01:
Does my marital status validate or void My Opinion? And No I am not!
U are not married, so keep off.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by BENEAMATA: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Pantami want to tell us he is not aware NIMC officials are charging as much as #9000 to regiter sims ? Frigging terrorist apologist appointed by a bigot .
Munafiki lot .
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Bluntguy:
You can SIMPly forgive her.
Blunt, I got the message..
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

She is however right that she is not a child for you to monitor ... she is a full grown adult and does not need you monitoring her movements. undecided

To say this is nonsense talk is an understatement. It's stupid, foolish...outrightly unreasonable. He has a right to monitor her. He is her husband!

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Dozman88: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Forgive her for her to come up and confess to u but my guy same would still happen again mind u cos she has seen u would still forgive her more..ask her what she wants in her life..is she with u or she still wants to flex out on her own cos from what i see in both of you she still doesn't know that thier is a difference btw married woman and single lady. She still thinks she is single...my guy!!!! Use your sense not your heart....abeg!!!
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by fredoooooo: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Mama don upgrade from Housewisfe , to Houseolosho..
Baba you get plenty Options and the best is leave her , tell her to go and live with the person or ex . That you will take care of the kids if you get one.
Na death you wan prevent, but if you wan die or kill person leave her
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by royalfly(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2022
belshazzar:
the question should be what has happened to you for being unable to spot sheer brilliance of an Advice in a comment

Advice? Thats bent or thats biased? Smell hee pants and all is an advice.. wow. This world sha.. obviously u see a man who is stating the obvious and u playing an adviser by telling him to smell pants. For ur information alot of men have died by the gods of their land by toeing ur line. See life nor be movie, when a man gets in an accident, everyone survives but only him dies, sometimes check am.. brilliance u say? Hmm u already see ur advice as brilliant. Most men know what to do but are confused cos people like playing brilliance confuse them.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by soluwunmi(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2022
This same thing happened to me and we are seperated now, she only told you the truth because you probably suspect it already ,secondly she didn't go out with her friends...she went out with him.
Sadly, it won't stop ...mine started before marriage and it continued.
People may be right that' she's bored and you should spice things up but since every human differs, you would have to find your own truth yourself and try to fix things...otherwise I discovered for a cheater it's often the thrill of cheating and lack of contentment.
Find out the truth yourself based on this premise and do what you need to do.
Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by DaNnyBigDreams: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
If I were in your shoes, after her confession, I'd hold her tight, caress her body and kiss guilt out of her mind.
Forgive her biko
I'd cuddle her and if she wants more I'll give her the appropriate dosage for sexual healing.

When was the last time you sent her a voice noice at work telling her, "sweetie, I wanna sniff your panties right now, pull it down gently with my teeth and worship your body which is the reason I still live". grin

Do you remember that period when your relationship was younger? When you couldn't stay a day without calling her for minutes if she wasn't with you? When you'd go for dates and tell her you'd buy London for her? When you made her forget there was any man in her life before you and so she accepted to be your woman forever?

Go back to those days. If possible, get her a wedding gown and yourself a suit and remake your vows in your living room. If you have kids let them be part of it. Promise to love her forever and ever and let her be your best friend who will tell you everything including when she uses the toilet.

If you went to the world's best marriage counselor who had saved first year marriages that could have crashed to reach 4 decades of joy and happiness, their recommendation wouldn't be different from mine.

If you follow my advice and it doesn't produce positive results, mention me and I'll deactivate my account.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by sammirano: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Op, my question is the friend she went out with a man?
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by NigAmbassador: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

Oga you go need deactivate your account.... Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Una go marry ashawo come dey complain. Abeg carry your cross.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by BigYash: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
I knew she went out but i just overlooked it yesterday sir. I think she purposely told me because of the picture she snapped. She's the type that do keep pictures and she knows i might ask something about the picture when i see it.
You dey try o.. Your wife carry clothes go dey change outside. Hmmm.

No be small wife you marry o.. All the best..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by NohurryInLife: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

Your common sense is common-sensical
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Duru009(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

Is always about HOW to PLEASE the women all the time. You don't stay with them. Do you KNOW what the man is passing through. Y'ALL should STOP making men look like SLAVES all the time in Marriage. MEN also deserve LOVE and HAPPINESS.......

Because once any woman start behaving like this. The earlier you allow her to go the better. BECAUSE she will never STOP, quote me anywhere......

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Duru009:

Is always about HOW to PLEASE the women all the time. You don't stay with them. Do you KNOW what the man is passing through. Y'ALL should STOP making men look like SLAVES all the time in Marriage. MEN also deserve LOVE and HAPPINESS.......

Because once any woman start behaving like this. The earlier you allow her to go the better. BECAUSE she will never STOP, quote me anywhere......
.... You dey mind dem?. I will not pity any man that die young trying to please his wife.

As for me,I no fit die for any woman be you my wife,my mother or my sister.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Executive729: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

All these is an excuse for her misbehave, she is a wayward girl get rid of her as soon as when practicable when you locate her replacement, nonsense girl
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by PROPHETmichael: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Good evening, my wife went to work yesterday and i was at home because it was my off day at work. She came back late and i suspected that she went somewhere but didn't confront her.

Few months back, i was going through her phone and saw she had some dirty chats with her ex and that one was saying he should find time for him. I confronted her when i saw this and she apologized that such will never happen again.

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.

Send me a PM and ill tell you what to do.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Iykmann(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:

Your wife doesn't think you deserve her respect. You have to always let her know you have options if she mess up with you, don't accept her apologies for now.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Executive729:

All these is an excuse for her misbehave, she is a wayward girl get rid of her as soon as when practicable when you locate her replacement, nonsense girl
..... No mind op make him dey form what I don't know.

The other guy na custom officer carry him wife and kids elope. Him own go be Army officer. grin
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:

Allow your wife Fuckkk her Ex in peace nah.. is it hard for you to look away ??
Allow her bang her Ex.. she misses him..
Just keep on being a good boy at home.. simple.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by AreaFada2: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
drlateef:
Your wife possibly has more guilty confessions to make. She just couldn’t muster the courage to spill more beans. She is most likely cheating on you.
Gbam!

Her half-confession may have eased her guilt a little bit too. Her story is not complete. Na today?

At Gentleman900000 , if you have any child or if a baby comes along in the near future, do paternity test jeje. My late relative, a good man who gave his wife a nice life and luxury, it turned out that all his 3 kids were not his. He died suddenly not too long after finding out. Be wise and don't be caught unawares.

Even on that day, they probably kissed, romanced and perhaps were close to sex, but didn't happen yet. But it can happen next time.
That cinema may well have been a hotel. Maybe she said cinema to give their hangout an air of being a public place. Nobody knows.

Why go with changing clothes, is she a nurse, policewoman or in some job role that requires a uniform? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Razaneli(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=DrFunmisticGlow post=112227168]what on earth are you sniffing panties for?

U never see somtin.....
Things people do

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Halogenabdul(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:

Cheater don't change.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Bmuhd4smile: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
postmann:

One has to be careful when making input on marital issues. This is an institution as sacred and as private as can be, more than any other human institution.

However, when issues suggestive of unfaithfulness or adultery creep up, then it is only a matter of obligation that one lends an advice.

On the strength of this resolve, I'll make bold to tell you that you need to keep a closer watch on your wife. She has shown appetite for extramarital social engagements that open doors to adultery. She has preferred the company of another man in a private/romantic capacity over you. Her ex wouldn't ask her to "create time" if she didn't encourage small, suggestive talks with this man who's supposed to belong in the thrash can of her history.

I'm afraid, your "wife" has shown signs of irresponsibility and untrustworthiness. And you should sit up. Not being "romantic enough" is no excuse for her behaviour. While you must try to rekindle your romantic overtures in your relationship, the lack of it does not make a morally healthy woman dance to drums of infidelity. Women unlike men, build infidelity with emotional involvement and time spent together with their cheating partner. In other words, theirs is calculated and deliberate. In pure but harsher term, it's UNFORGIVABLE.

You are a greatman....
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by drlateef: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
AreaFada2:

Gbam!

Her half-confession may have eased her guilt a little bit too. Her story is not complete. Na today?

At Gentleman900000 , if you have any child or if a baby comes along in the near future, do paternity test jeje. My late relative, a good man who gave his wife a nice life and luxury, it turned out that all his 3 kids were not his. He died suddenly not too long after finding out. Be wise and don't be caught unawares.

Even on that day, they probably kissed, romanced and perhaps were close to sex, but didn't happen yet. But it can happen next time.
That cinema may well have been a hotel. Maybe she said cinema to give their hangout an air of being a public place. Nobody knows.

Why go with changing clothes, is she a nurse, policewoman or in some job role that requires a uniform? shocked

In fact some men are MUMU. That little confession is just to lift a bit of guilt pressure from her heart. She has more hidden inside her. I can bet my house that something worse has happened that day. Especially when he had been bold to demand for more attention from a married woman. OP is not thinking fast. Your wife is already playing away game.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by alen4smith(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

A young girl of 26?

If you're above 35 and her ex is around 27-29, they've reconnected.

Leave these ones to mature well before you marry them. Anyway, what do I know
How on earth will you refer to a 26 year old lady as a small girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.