Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. (36197 Views)

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / My Neighbour Always Sneak Into My Apartment Anytime I Went Out / Kidnapped Lawmaker's Wife Went through Hell in Kidnappers Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nasri100(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Allow your wife Fuckkk her Ex in peace nah.. is it hard for you to look away ??
Allow her bang her Ex.. she misses him..
Just keep on being a good boy at home.. simple.

Hehe you are bad guy

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
I had some awful experiences with friends in the past, so i decided not to keep friends again
That is understandable.Maybe take up a hobby?.Golf,Tennis,football just something outside work and outside home so you can breathe and focus less on worrying about your wife.What is done in secret has a way of coming out.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
If I were in your shoes, after her confession, I'd hold her tight, caress her body and kiss guilt out of her mind.

I'd cuddle her and if she wants more I'll give her the appropriate dosage for sexual healing.

You're not romantic, that's the problem.

When was the last time you went to the Cinema with your wife?

When was the last time you sent her a voice noice at work telling her, "sweetie, I wanna sniff your panties right now, pull it down gently with my teeth and worship your body which is the reason I still live". grin

Do you remember that period when your relationship was younger? When you couldn't stay a day without calling her for minutes if she wasn't with you? When you'd go for dates and tell her you'd buy London for her? When you made her forget there was any man in her life before you and so she accepted to be your woman forever?

Go back to those days. If possible, get her a wedding gown and yourself a suit and remake your vows in your living room. If you have kids let them be part of it. Promise to love her forever and ever and let her be your best friend who will tell you everything including when she uses the toilet.

If you went to the world's best marriage counselor who had saved first year marriages that could have crashed to reach 4 decades of joy and happiness, their recommendation wouldn't be different from mine.

If you follow my advice and it doesn't produce positive results, mention me and I'll deactivate my account.

Minister to her heavens abi

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nyascobar1414: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bluntguy:
You can SIMPly forgive her.
Good boy!
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Calibrator: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is why I always drum it in the ear of my girl.... I have many qualities, forgiving infidelity is not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nyascobar1414: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
You can SIMPly do DNA test for your kids...

Marry Virgin you say NO.. You wanna take someone baggages and 4get about her past,kikikkkiiii.
You will learn bro...
Not that a virgin might not cheat oo, but to you it gonna be like the nigga is fvvking th crumbs of the cooch!e... But its far better than repented ex-h0es....

Marriage na your mate, abeg carry your cross 4giver...

This You will see!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by We4all: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

A young girl of 26?

If you're above 35 and her ex is around 27-29, they've reconnected.

Leave these ones to mature well before you marry them. Anyway, what do I know

Nah, they all want young pussies but will run to Nairaland to cry foul when their wives misbehave.

That lady thinks she is still single, hence her childish behavior.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Ikennablue(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
If I were in your shoes, after her confession, I'd hold her tight, caress her body and kiss guilt out of her mind.

I'd cuddle her and if she wants more I'll give her the appropriate dosage for sexual healing.

When was the last time you sent her a voice noice at work telling her, "sweetie, I wanna sniff your panties right now, pull it down gently with my teeth and worship your body which is the reason I still live". grin

Do you remember that period when your relationship was younger? When you couldn't stay a day without calling her for minutes if she wasn't with you? When you'd go for dates and tell her you'd buy London for her? When you made her forget there was any man in her life before you and so she accepted to be your woman forever?

Go back to those days. If possible, get her a wedding gown and yourself a suit and remake your vows in your living room. If you have kids let them be part of it. Promise to love her forever and ever and let her be your best friend who will tell you everything including when she uses the toilet.

If you went to the world's best marriage counselor who had saved first year marriages that could have crashed to reach 4 decades of joy and happiness, their recommendation wouldn't be different from mine.

If you follow my advice and it doesn't produce positive results, mention me and I'll deactivate my account.
you live by sniffing pants??� � � � � � �
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by We4all: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

Story! Nigerian men ain’t romantic at all. They equate romance to stupidity. This is why marriages are not standing the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

I have nothing against you but the kolo ppl liking this post

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by 00FFT00(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Good evening, my wife went to work yesterday and i was at home because it was my off day at work. She came back late and i suspected that she went somewhere but didn't confront her.

Few months back, i was going through her phone and saw she had some dirty chats with her ex and that one was saying he should find time for him. I confronted her when i saw this and she apologized that such will never happen again.

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.

Bro, that woman should immediately be on her way back to her parent's or guardian's house by your commission. And she should remain there until she and her people can convince and assure you that her dishonest ways have left her.

As it stands, you're sitting on a time bomb. Our women are still current day Nigerians. We have become dishonest by orientation, and the manifestation is the stories we read here and elsewhere every day. Yours inclusive. She did not confess out of chastity.

I believe you love your wife, and you should, but this is the time to man up. Failing this, we will read from you again. I can assure you, at that time, your tone will not be as mild as it is today. Men who have failed to act decisively When the warning signs stared them in the eyes are in their second and third marriages as we speak.

Women test you to see how far they can go. This is where you are at the moment. If you fail this second test as you did the first, or most likely another before now, you would have set your household up for what is to come.

This is not the occasion to go crying to your pastor if you have one. This is the time to act. Man up brother, and if your finances are not where they should be, quickly upgrade your hustle by employing all any legal capacity and capability you possess.

I don talk my own finish.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Good evening, my wife went to work yesterday and i was at home because it was my off day at work. She came back late and i suspected that she went somewhere but didn't confront her.

Few months back, i was going through her phone and saw she had some dirty chats with her ex and that one was saying he should find time for him. I confronted her when i saw this and she apologized that such will never happen again.

Today, we were both laying next to each other in bed and she said she have a confession to make. She said she went out to the cinema with a friend of hers. She even took a cloth along with her when she was going without informing me. She said she changed her clothes at her friend's place. I asked her that if anything happen to her at the so called friend's house that she went to without informing me, who will they call? She said she's not a kid that i should stop saying such thing. She's here apologizing again and i don't know if i should forgive her or not.
Your wife today could be another man's wife tomorrow. So please focus on making money and your children.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by kiddkash(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

hi please don't deactivate ..
I'm curious about you because of ur signature.
something tells me it's nwaamaikpe
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by CSTRR: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
26 years old. Na small pikin dey worry am.

No wonder some men no dey marry women in their 20s.

If you are not in your 30s to 40s don't come close.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Jaqenhghar: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
I have been treating her well in the best way i can. I do the cleanings around the house because she's not the type that likes cleaning. I cook our meal sometimes too. I even wash our clothes sometimes too.
Oga you shouldnt have added these detauls nah. Niggerland redpillers will call you SIMP. According to them you only do such to white girls.
Actually I believe you are good man. My respo se was to get them fired up grin
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by biggie73(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
If I were you, she lost my trust and love forever. No 3rd chance or 2nd. Anyway, you are not me.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by MetroBaba1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

Some bottles of Beer. Bills on me.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
seguno2:
So why is she not single so nobody has to monitor her? Na by force to marry without being ready for the responsibilities
So you think being married means you are installed as monitor over the one you are married to? undecided

You dig your own grave by that thinking, you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
You mean she can just get up and go out without telling the husband because she is not a child?
Yes! Unless the agreement they both made, husband and wife, is to be monitors over each other as most mothers do to their kids. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Seun Must Chop.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
postmann:
One has to be careful when making input on marital issues. This is an institution as sacred and as private as can be, more than any other human institution.

However, when issues suggestive of unfaithfulness or adultery creep up, then it is only a matter of obligation that one lends an advice.
There's absolutely nothing sacred about your marriages. Once you snap out of that delusion, you will begin to really see it as it should be. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
nighter:
To say this is nonsense talk is an understatement. It's stupid, foolish...outrightly unreasonable. He has a right to monitor her. He is her husband!
Right given to him by whom? Obviously not the law and certainly not his wife? undecided

Look, if you think marrying someone means you sit as arbiter and monitor over that person, you don't know or understand what it means to be in a mature relationship and you dig your own grave by trying to control another being. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
You mean she can just get up and go out without telling the husband because she is not a child?
Same way her husband can get up and go is same way a wife can. She is an adult and can do as she pleases. undecided

Marriage is not meant as prison or as extra chains in one's life even though many, due to insecurity and control issues, tend to believe it should. If you can't be willing to live with your spouse and let him/her love, then you are not mature enough for marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by seguno2: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you think being married means you are installed as monitor over the one you are married to? undecided

You dig your own grave by that thinking, you know. undecided

Not what I said.
I talked about responsibility. If you don’t gerrit forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
seguno2:
Not what I said.
I talked about responsibility. If you don’t gerrit forget about it.
What responsibility? Don't confuse this need folks have to wield control over others with responsibility. undecided

Op's description of his relationship, his wife needing to ask his forgiveness when she goes out without first informing him, reeks of problems that no mature relationship should aim for. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by ZUBY77(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Same way her husband can get up and go is same way a wife can. She is an adult and can do as she pleases. undecided

Marriage is not meant as prison or as extra chains in one's life even though many, due to insecurity and control issues, tend to believe it should. If you can't be willing to live with your spouse and let him/her love, then you are not mature enough for marriage. undecided

Your advice is always useless. I am not surprised. You are part of the people deceiving married women.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Your advice is always useless. I am not surprised. You are part of the people deceiving married women.
Keep fooiing yourself! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Born2Breed(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gentleman900000:
Yes, sneaking clothes in bags. She's 26 years old.

She is young. Give her a treat once in a while.

Movies, shows and vacation if you can.

Talkabout, I'm not a kid but stuff cloths inside her bag like a teenager. Lol.

Do everything possible to keep her away from her ex and some of her close friends.

She is not very smart but smarting up to cover her tracks perfectly and when she gets to that bridge then your marriage is FINISHED.
Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
What are you saying sir? How can someone go out without informing the person he/she lives with? What if something happened to him/her at where she went to? Don't you think of that?
Kobojunkie:

Re: Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. by Gentleman900000: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
shocked With all happening around everywhere, it's good that she went somewhere without informing me?
Kobojunkie:
Yes! Unless the agreement they both made, husband and wife, is to be monitors over each other as most mothers do to their kids. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.