Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1087 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Searching For A Good Lady With Self Respect. / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Life2222: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: . by Jeon(f): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Life2222:
Salam alaikum waramotulahi

Though majority of people don't believe in online dating, some see it as wasting of time and energy.
My friend met his wife here, they married last February, i believe is possible....
This is Ramadan period, i need a matured muslim lady to marry inshallah soon. I work and reside in lagos.... pls the lady must be living in lagos too.

Pls serious minded lady only, before i forget my genotype is AA . My number is 09011552693

grin

WHY HIDING UR IDENTITY BY USING NEW MONIKER?

AWON REDPILLER WANTS TO ESCAPE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bibianna(f): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wish you good luck my brother! smiley
Re: . by samuelson06(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2022
So because your friend married someone from NL, you should also do the same right? Like your friend's destiny and yours are the same abi? Continue!
Re: . by uthlaw: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

grin

WHY HIDING UR IDENTITY BY USING NEW MONIKER?

AWON REDPILLER WANTS TO ESCAPE.
is not a redpiller...after 1yrs in the marriage,he get tired of the pussy,then he realize nothing de dis marriage na just over hyped that favour daughter of Eve's!

2 Likes

Re: . by Amos1423(m): 2:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Only two good ladies were left in this country if you may ask me. Sadly, one just died as a result of the Abuja, Kaduna train kidnap and the other is tied down with one Emeka in Imo state who's busy chanting Biafra restoration.

Nna, this your story get K LEG OO, Tell us say na siofra you wan lash and we go make small arrangement for you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Southernigbo: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2022
come to the far north n select

1 Like

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Life2222:

Though majority of people don't believe in online dating, some see it as wasting of time and energy.
My friend met his wife here, they married last February, i believe is possible....
This is Ramadan period, i need a matured muslim lady to marry inshallah soon. I work and reside in lagos.... pls the lady must be living in lagos too.

Pls serious minded lady only, before i forget my genotype is AA . My number is 09011552693
Getting good ladies here is not easy ooo. Na carry shoulder up ladies nai plenty for here.
Re: . by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2022
uthlaw:
is not a redpiller...after 1yrs in the marriage,he get tired of the pussy,then he realize nothing de dis marriage na just over hyped that favour daughter of Eve's!

as your papa take treat ur mom Abi?
after one year of banging her pussy, then deposited sperm and he got tired...

2 Likes

Re: . by RedpillAnalyst: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Life2222:

You will find a unicorn before you find anything close to "good.... "
Re: . by Premiumwriter: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
bibianna:
Wish you good luck my brother! smiley
try this one na.

But she no geh nyash o
Re: . by uthlaw: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

as your papa take treat ur mom Abi?
after one year of banging her pussy, then deposited sperm and he got tired...
y d thing de pain you...why be say na women de fight for marriage, I just wan know?
Re: . by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
uthlaw:
y d thing de pain you...why be say na women de fight for marriage, I just wan know?

YOU FOR ASK YOUR MOM THAT QUESTION.. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT IN MY AGENDA.

2 Likes

Re: . by uthlaw: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

YOU FOR ASK YOUR MOM THAT QUESTION.. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT IN MY AGENDA.
naso ena go de lie till 40clock....my mama don born finished, her set no b hookup and olosho set,pussy no cheap for there set....pussy cheap now,na y nobody wan marry!
Re: . by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
uthlaw:
naso ena go de lie till 40clock....my mama don born finished, her set no b hookup and olosho set,pussy no cheap for there set....pussy cheap now,na y nobody wan marry!
u no see urself.. you say why women are after marriage and I said I no dy that one and now u do cry say naso unah go lie till 40clock.... you do make sense so...

and dick expensive Abi... no be penis ppl dy go hostel go patronize olosho for 500 naira... are they differ?

3 Likes

Re: . by uthlaw: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:

u no see urself.. you say why women are after marriage and I said I no dy that one and now u do cry say naso unah go lie till 40clock.... you do make sense so...

and dick expensive Abi... no be penis ppl dy go hostel go patronize olosho for 500 naira... are they differ?
no differ sis...make all of us de enjoy ourselves forget marriage!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife / How I Fully Become A Male Ashawo. / Nigerian Men Are Awesome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.