Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? (1101 Views)

Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. / Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello all! I don't know why my poop is very dark/black. I mean very very dark, like a mixture of grounded charcoal and beans pudding, complete black. It just started few days ago, let's say Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday, I didn't poo. So, this morning I decided to visit the loo and I saw that it was still black. What could be causing this? Or is it the effect of the BQ and CQ injections I've been on since on Sunday. You all know what the injections are used. Please, I want to know if these injections can cause this or is there something else causing it. Is this something to be worried about? Please, What can I do to stop this? Has anyone here been in this situation before? How were you able to stop it? Thanks.
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by care4you: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Pics or i don't believe it
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
I didn't take a picture, would have uploaded it, so you can understand better what I'm trying to say.
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2022
care4you:
Pics or i don't believe it
I didn't take a picture. I already flushed it before I remembered to a picture. But, do you know what can cause that?
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by Uzomacharles: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Malaria or you're on Medical drugs
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Malaria or you're on Medical drugs
Are you serious? I'm on BQ and CQ injections. Maybe the injections are responsible for this.
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by Uzomacharles: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you serious? I'm on BQ and CQ injections. Maybe the injections are responsible for this.

Yeah bro...
Guess they are malaria drugs?
Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Few things I know that can cause this:
-Your kind of diet.
-Constipation.
-Problems with your digestive system, most especially some Internal bleeding. I suggest you see a doctor ASAP.
-Not taking enough water. You need ENOUGH water, it aids digestion and defecation.

Advice:

-See a doctor ASAP, I actually feel you may be suffering from some internal inflammation.
-Check the kinda food and drugs/injections you take, and how often you take them.
-Drink lots of water, and always use the toilet as much as possible.
In all and all, see a health care provider ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Please, Why Is My Poop Like This? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Few things I know that can cause this:
-Your kind of diet.
-Constipation.
-Problems with your digestive system, most especially some Internal bleeding. I suggest you see a doctor ASAP.
-Not taking enough water. You need ENOUGH water, it aids digestion and defecation.

Advice:

-See a doctor ASAP, I actually feel you may be suffering from some internal inflammation.
-Check the kinda food and drugs/injections you take, and how often you take them.
-Drink lots of water, and always use the toilet as much as possible.
In all and all, see a health care provider ASAP.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Jehovah Witness Lady To Be My Companion / What's Ya Level Of Introvert? / Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.