Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting (37650 Views)

Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / If You Are New To Betting And Keep Losing Let's Meet Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by bluefilm: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
samx4real:
How far? Waiting Barca play na?

Okay... Continue waiting...
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by lendahand(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Bolaji26:
. Omg ! I can never get mind for such amount.. I go just commit suicide
you will feel useless but suicide is not an option. He who loses money trying to make money legitimately will only learn his lesson and move on. Eventually he will hammer someday because money is calling him. I have actually lost about 1.4m from 24th Dec till now both offline and online but I'm recovering now

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by lendahand(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2022
6ixT8:

Haaa! How una dey do all this crypto lose Na.

Is it that the coin dip or you paired coin against another, how?
mumu me. Bought a coin I should have just stored away in trust wallet but I kept spot trading till I sold out of FOMO. Came back when it rose then bought and boom, it crashed and reddened my portfolio, sold out of FOMO again. Then I traded two newly listed coin on another exchange where I got the shock of my life, losing 350k in 20 mins
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 2:01am On Apr 26, 2022
bluefilm:

If you betted 1m, 100k, 500k, 10k, 5k or even 1k for a odd that is not even upto 2odds.

My brother you are the same with the person that uses 100naira to play 20games.

e go still cut.
The advise is quit bet9ja, quit gambling, it doesn't pay.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 2:04am On Apr 26, 2022
bluefilm:

The matter turn blue film for your eyes? Even almighty Barca dey loose at home cheesy
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 6ixT8: 5:36am On Apr 26, 2022
lendahand:
mumu me. Bought a coin I should have just stored away in trust wallet but I kept spot trading till I sold out of FOMO. Came back when it rose then bought and boom, it crashed and reddened my portfolio, sold out of FOMO again. Then I traded two newly listed coin on another exchange where I got the shock of my life, losing 350k in 20 mins
Omo, see money!. Take heart. Indeed crypto ain't for the faint hearted.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by bluefilm: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2022
samx4real:
The matter turn blue film for your eyes? Even almighty Barca dey loose at home cheesy

Anybody can lose at home. It's no big deal. That's the game of football.

But as a seasoned punter, your best bet is to make your best calculated prediction. But at the back of your mind, you know that even the best predictions are still pretty much susceptible to cast.

samx4real:
If you betted 1m, 100k, 500k, 10k, 5k or even 1k for a odd that is not even upto 2odds.

My brother you are the same with the person that uses 100naira to play 20games.

e go still cut.
The advise is quit bet9ja, quit gambling, it doesn't pay.

cheesy

It may not pay you, but it is paying me.

The ONE rule of betting has never changed: Only play with the amount you are comfortable losing.

So even if I decided to bet with ONE million naira because that is within my comfort level, I don't see why you should be having a problem with that.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Yommychrz(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
alfredxyz123:
I have lost close to 700k since last month. But man go still dey alright. I'm dying internally. Remain to rotten from outside
count your lost and move on guy, just forget the ones wey dem don chop if not ehn you can’t just win the system, know this and know

Don’t give up no be for bet o Abeg give I’m talking from experience
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Yommychrz(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
RedMac:

hmmmmm if i stop gambling (which i don't think i can stop anyway) i will go back to my formal bad habbit

as we speak another 4k is kissing me good bye cos ac millan and barca are both lossing...
my guy I don’t know you o, but as a brother I use God beg just stop that shit, it will later drain you finish
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Yommychrz(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Emmypure:
If I show you my bet history you will pity me
if I show you mine ehn you go cry for me
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Bolaji26(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
lendahand:
you will feel useless but suicide is not an option. He who loses money trying to make money legitimately will only learn his lesson and move on. Eventually he will hammer someday because money is calling him. I have actually lost about 1.4m from 24th Dec till now both offline and online but I'm recovering now
Please can you teach me how you are making this money.

Can i pm you?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by RedMac: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Yommychrz:
my guy I don’t know you o, but as a brother I use God beg just stop that shit, it will later drain you finish

E don already drain me finish self... If I should give a figure of how much I have lost from the very first day I started betting till now ... It would be around 400k...

But to stop it is very very hard
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Yommychrz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
RedMac:

E don already drain me finish self... If I should give a figure of how much I have lost from the very first day I started betting till now ... It would be around 400k...

But to stop it is very very hard
have lost nothing less than 700k not to exaggerate
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
bluefilm:

Anybody can lose at home. It's no big deal. That's the game of football.

But as a seasoned punter, your best bet is to make your best calculated prediction. But at the back of your mind, you know that even the best predictions are still pretty much susceptible to cast.

It may not pay you, but it is paying me.

The ONE rule of betting has never changed: Only play with the amount you are comfortable losing.

So even if I decided to bet with ONE million naira because that is within my comfort level, I don't see why you should be having a problem with that.

Na my money cut, no be your own

Wen u dey talk am the other day like say any game wen u pick na boom and nothing go fit cut am, na me and you

Mr. Man betting does not pay, take it or leave you are living a reckless life.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by bluefilm: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
samx4real:
Na my money cut, no be your own

Wen u dey talk am the other day like say any game wen u pick na boom and nothing go fit cut am, na me and you

Mr. Man betting does not pay, take it or leave you are living a reckless life.

So you believe I can control the outcome of a game just because I said so?

Hmmm...

That means you should quit betting immediately.

People like you with such mentality should never have anything to do with betting because a fool and his money are soon parted.

Please steer clear from betting until you grow some brain.

I repeat, steer clear from betting.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by gud4dbest(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Drop your email link or whatsapp and ill send you derails.
When you trade bets even if you win 3 out of 10 trades it's a profit.

@Seniorwriter
adedipesamuel5@gmail.com. My whatsapp no: 07031226786. Thanks man
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Seniorwriter(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
GentleKingdom:
Hope still dey, never give up brother

I’m making my money in $ every four days excluding the forex trading.

Mehn, no be everybody dey do illegal before making it

Howdy Gentlekingdom ...saw your email request ...pls kindly state your reasons for reaching out here for furtherance.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by TOP4587(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
lol grin so, you do some fraudulent actions, and then you wonder why your accounts are blocked
Mrbenny001:
I'm working on very devastating system that we all that has lost money to Gambling with make back out loses ... without risking nothing...I have test run it on 1xbet but they block the account after 400k profit in 1wk..but still working on the loophole...it's nothing hacking nor fraud... just a working system... watch out
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Mrbenny001: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
TOP4587:
lol grin so, you do some fraudulent actions, and then you wonder why your accounts are blocked
Nothing is fraudulent in arbitrage... Arbitrage is very legit...but dump people like you won't understand that...if I was doing anything fraudulent I won't sent all my documents and pictures for verification... So rest baby
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by samx4real(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
bluefilm:

So you believe I can control the outcome of a game just because I said so?

Hmmm...

That means you should quit betting immediately.

People like you with such mentality should never have anything to do with betting because a fool and his money are soon parted.

Please steer clear from betting until you grow some brain.

I repeat, steer clear from betting.

Mumu
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by bigonzo: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
look at this

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by mathewsalifuaro: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
[POWER ODD is a Channel where you will get all football Predictions and strategies to win Bet all Day"

90% assurance on our daily 2.80 odd games four times in a week rollovers.

2% risky, that means ur profit per game is certain, trust us.

watapp; 08132540616

https:///qr/TVUNNOYUIJ4RL1
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by mathewsalifuaro: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
POWER ODD is a Channel where you will get all football Predictions and strategies to win Bet all Day"

watapp; 08132540616

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by mathewsalifuaro: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
[POWER ODD is a Channel where you will get all football Predictions and strategies to win Bet all Day"

watapp; 08132540616

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by gud4dbest(m): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Drop your email link or whatsapp and ill send you derails.
When you trade bets even if you win 3 out of 10 trades it's a profit.

@Seniorwriter
Sir Seniorwriter, how far nah?
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Seniorwriter(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
gud4dbest:
Sir Seniorwriter, how far nah?

I'll reach out...kindly bear with me and I truly appreciate your patience so far.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Timmzycul11: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I'll reach out...kindly bear with me and I truly appreciate your patience so far.

@Seniorwriter
Waiting too
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Mathias1010(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
Here's another Earning secret with football betting

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by ONNYX: 8:59am On May 05, 2022
Laeroy:

If uve ever heard of cryptocurrency trading, u go know say, if u take ur crypto class serious, u go always get something to chop.....

The 50k wey I go blow , na my profit from crypto with 2 million naira balance.....

If u no get sense, at least ask other people with sense to show u the way.

Can you provide me with a step by step guidance into crypto trading. I am totally green here.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by Ipigbhe(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2022
HellAnus:

You mean background like the brothel your mother raised you up in?
I detest the fowl smell of your mum kitten.Tell your mum one pant won't be enough oh because I go so scatter her kpekus join ur sister whose Anus still dey drip pap water And for ur dad tell him na drink cause his impotency wey make welder fire ur mama kpekus to born Anus hunting fagot like you.
Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 14july: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Memeni:

Bro it's going to be fine. I understand how I feel ( Although I don't play bet or don't engage in anything gambling and never will). I lost a lot of money trading forex but the Lord helped me pick myself up. Theirs more to life than money..u can enjoy life no matter how rich or poor you're are. When there's life there's hope

Your first step to redemption is to first stop betting.. believe me bro that stuff is evil and destroys life. Start ur life afresh, keep going about ur legal business. Ur family will appreciate the little you bring to the table as long as they know you do a legit business. It's better you're comfortable with the little you have and have peace of mind than having a lot without it.

Good luck. The Lord is your strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dele Ajiboye Weds Folashade Olohunsogo (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.