Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) (31474 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / How Politicians Deface Street Walls And Surfaces In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Charly68: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
I think only fools can be deceived in the land..
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by KingKO22: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerians will still fall for them..
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Faber(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Victerica(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerians are stupid... I guess!
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Dubs(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
zoogeria politicians re not different from saboteurs demons looking for innocent lifes to sabotage witj zero conscience, whata wicked leaders them we have in this jungle of a con3 called zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Slynation(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Don't mind them...grin Politicians na cruise i swear...grin

The main thing is that people will still fall for their trick over and over and over again...

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerians are gullible Sha!

How can anyone with even a quarter of a brain not see through this bull?!!

Suddenly, a billionaire remembers that corn, akara, pear, etc, are sold by the roadside!

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by blesdman(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/seasonal-romance-how-politicians-deceive-voters-with-fake-lifestyles/
Punch newspaper doing the work of God back to back in telling truth to our politicians

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Picker28: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Na una sabi
Wetin concern me
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
SmartProf:
Anyone aged 18+ who gets deceived by their antics is a foolish voter.
After seeing this, some of the electorate would double up with the ass licking antics here and they will still vote.

For reference only.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
See as this one hold the corn like say he no know wetin dem dey use am do. He fit won blow am like flute sha

the guy de reason which one he go first chop

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Sarsaproko: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
See as this one hold the corn like say he no know wetin dem dey use am do. He fit won blow am like flute sha

Lmao grin
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Princepioneer(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
That's OMISERE ... The Alleged killer of Bola Ige .. No be today these people start to dey whine people oo.. grin grin grin.. see mummy Aisha in action cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Pandora Oga is the worst, deceiving his gullible fans since 1914
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by ukahrawah: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
quadrennial madness in Niger politics. Will the people learn?
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by zedegit: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mrkcee:
Oga, where did you copy this long epistle from? grin grin
I can swear that even you as d OP did not read 3% of what u posted. U just copy everything post here waaaaa grin grin grin grin

Hahaha. I just read a part of Fayose's tale and zoom down and what a loooooong zoom that was.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Mrkcee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
zedegit:

Hahaha. I just read a part of Fayose's tale and zoom down and what a loooooong zoom that was.
I no read anything... I was just scrolling down till the end grin grin
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
grin
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Only fools gets deceived by their antics.

Whenever I see people come out en masse to cheer them up in the hot sun during campaigns I wonder if they have brains at all.

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by luluman: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
SmartProf:
Anyone aged 18+ who gets deceived by their antics is a foolish voter.
Not just foolish, but a wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Phew!! Long but I read it all. It made sense and also reminds us as Nigerians that quick to forget things. Honestly, we the citizens don't seems to know how powerful we are only if all of us can try to get our PVC and come out and vote just like the end sars saga. Not by sitting at home, playing football on streets, watching television, or unnecessary argument claiming our votes didn't count of course we will end up electing illiterate, school dropouts, thugs and criminals to rule us.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Jmichael1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mrkcee:
Oga, where did you copy this long epistle from? grin grin
I can swear that even you as d OP did not read 3% of what u posted. U just copy everything post here waaaaa grin grin grin grin

i swear....
i no read pass 6 lines

1 Like

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by duro4chang(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mariangeles:
Suffice to say Nigerian politicians are nothing but chameleons.
You voters nkor?
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Jmichael1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
My own be say 100M 2much to buy any form.... i cum in peace.
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
This thing is more prevalent in Afonjanistan because of the high level of poverty there
You must be under the influence of meth.
Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by Moneyboyz: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Problem is we the enlightened ones won't go out to vote, the foolish gullible ones who are the majority would troop out and vote their zombie king.
Boom the cycle continues.

4 Likes

Re: Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) by HiFive: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
The most annoying part of all these shenanigans is that my people will still fall for it over and over again. cry

People in power always trying to press their power button. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Breaks Into Two Factions / Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.