Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina (16619 Views)

Army Knew About Southern Kaduna Attack But Did Nothing - Residents / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History / Sex Scandal: Obasanjo Had Sex Indiscriminately In Aso Rock- Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by danngnews: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
Obasanjo did a lot for Nigeria, he never divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines, he was a president for all and sundry, the reason nobody agitated for restructuring under him.

The same cannot be said about this government that keeps dividing Nigeria everyday.

Buhari's body language has so much emboldened killer herdsmen and bandits to continue their heinous acts particularly in my state benue, they kill innocent people everyday and get away with it, no punishment.

He also made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

He's not a good and patriotic president, history won't be kind to him

My biggest mistake was voting for him in 2015 thinking he was the Messiah we've been waiting for

You are true son of Benue state, unlike omenka who have sworn to die on top ipob matter than to call out this evil government over federal sponsored herdsmen's killings in his state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by tesppidd: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2022
McJelly:
The most annoying aspect of Nigerian politics is the BLAME stuff.
Ok obasanjo's failure in that area automatically means failure for your master to establish it..
It's saddening to the ear when some people in govt. just don't reason, or think because they want to weigh their collosal failure on the past administration.
Did you study reading and comprehension in school?

The man was not blaming but simply telling Obj to keep quiet and let other people criticize.
He was simply saying Obj lacks the morality to criticize. And that is 1 million percent true.

Simply.
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by jrusky(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2022
For God sake pls where are this man family?

Adeshina must you talk? Why creating more issues for yourself by these your senseless blabla?

So Obj couldn't do it and that is why Buhari dont even want to hear about it baa? So blaming your principal failure on everyone is all you are hired and been wasting our tax payer and resource money on?

Don't worry less than a year we will see where you will run to we are waiting for you patiently, you go hear am wallahi.
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by iezeiyida(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Arrogance of failure! angry

I have never seen a democratic government that is stupid, useless, confused and epileptically incompetent like the Buhari government Femi and Lai always defending every rubbish. For almost 8 years of your leadership, you are still building on excuses, you are still blaming past governments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Aystarz: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

The thread is a battle and a debating ground for both of them.

Yes, without a care in the world for people whose lives have been ruined by the very inactions of their wicked principals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by zinaunreal(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Obasanjo is the most useless president this country has ever had. But its funny how people still praise this thing . That's how I became convinced that Nigerians are very stupid and this country will not recover in my life time..
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Regex: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2022
And now, Buhari had 8yrs and all he could do was blame.

This statement is like saying, "Since 'A' did it, let me also do it".
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by 989900: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2022
OK, OBJ, did nothing about restructuring or state police, but OBJ did not use restructuring as a campaign tool!

About police, OBJ had the guts and will to jail a serving police IG, GMB, pardons and abets thieving b@stards!

So, if OBJ did not do anything about restructuring and state police, does that make it right for your dullard principal to tow that path?

You know it is finished when I have to start defending OBJ -- Buhari has killed Nigeria.

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by KaptainAfrika: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2022
APC campaigned with restructuring but is doing nothing.
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by guru90: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Under OBJ.... u hardly see Soldiers anywhere..... We respected soldiers then.... Soldiers de sweet under OBJ regime....1999.......

Now, Buhari turned soldiers like policemen..... Soldiers dragging 100 naira with policemen on the road.....

Buhari de mistake president.......
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Reference(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2022
This government's prime legacy is giving every subsequent one every reason under heaven to fail.... and get away with it.
But of course it is because the citizens permit it.
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by GloriousGbola: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2022
It's the economy stupid! The first and forest index for the performance of an administration is the standard of living of the citizens

Obasanjo is hands down the best president this country had. His policies led to a wave of prosperity and the return of the middle class.

Obj initiated CONMESS to ensure medical professionals had a living wage

The liberalisation of telecoms was a major boost to the economy. I was there when Mtn and Co were setting up.

You got a job in the telco or you got a job providing services to the telco

Then we had Soludo who forced banks to capitalise with 25bn.the immediate aftermath was 200k entry level banking jobs.

It was a time to be alive. No one was stamping themselves to death at job tests. You knew that you would eventually get a good job. It was inevitable. I interviewed with three telco and eventually with an oil company.

It is only people who did not live through the Obj years that can talk s**t.

And Obj like the average yoruba man was fully detrabilised and had a multi ethnic cabinet of performers

Today a part of me wishes he got his third term because he unfortunately understood that there is no comtinnum in politics.

Yardua undid oso many things Obj did, and completely abandoned electricity. To this day there are transformers rotting away in Apapa. They are probably obsolete scrap now. Yardua initiated the uselessness of efcc when he chased out nuhu ribadu

Continuity is the bane of Nigerian politics. Within Lagos Ambode torpedoed so many of fasholas previous initiatives and set lagos back. Obiano did the same to Peter obi. And these were people in the same party who were supposed to have a common vision.

The true fxxkup in the story is Atiku. He was VP, would succeed Obj, was apparently in tune with all Obj was doing, but rather than wait, the ediat tried to run a Palace coup.

So Obj damaged and neutralised him, and looked for the two most malleable persons who he could control from out of office,so that his policies would continue.

And now here we are.

Obj was not perfect, but he created a Nigeria where we all had hope. People were coming back, not japaing enmasse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
I think we should legalise canabilis so Oga Adesina can be smoking one regulated by NAFDAC... because I don't know if he is smoking Oshogbo or Cotonuo weed ...He should at least asked if his principal has similar opportunities and did nothing, except he is assuming Amotekun and the likes are state police rather than children of neccessity.
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by after4: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
But he was a "born again" president and Pentecostals were masturbating over that during his tenure. You can fool some all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
I have house hold items for sale

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by alphaNomega: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
I don tire for these igbereTV people sef. Nairaland has become a dumping ground
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Fiscus105(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
Obasanjo did a lot for Nigeria, he never divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines, he was a president for all and sundry, the reason nobody agitated for restructuring under him.

The same cannot be said about this government that keeps dividing Nigeria everyday.

Buhari's body language has so much emboldened killer herdsmen and bandits to continue their heinous acts particularly in my state benue, they kill innocent people everyday and get away with it, no punishment.

My biggest mistake was voting for him in 2015 thinking he was the Messiah we've been waiting for

Very sure he is regretting it now, he had golden opportunities twice but refused to do needful and another king who knows how to use sword his using it as he likes, so OBJ needs not to complain ok
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by 1870venty: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
post=112225206:
Dem [/b] : AKA [b]DA truth in da building!
tongue tongue tongue
Truth is not bitter, just that some people are bitter to the truth.
Let us hit 'em with the bitter truth that is ALWAYS difficult for them to view or swallow one more time wink

Enemies of Nigeria, AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,

Who are you calling dictator ?

Ex- President Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, and removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan.
Who are you calling “DICTATOR”? BUHARI.

Ex-President Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund.

NASS members were abusing President Buhari openly, messing up everything at will; Gov. Fayose has been abusing President Buhari for 4 years now.
Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund and bail out, FAAC etc.
But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.

Ex-President Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house.
They had to climb gate to gain access.

Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party.
Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these….

Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will.
Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot…All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend).
But who is the dictator? BUHARI.

Ex-President Jonathan met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.

Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years.

Don’t say how much did he borrow if you don’t even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX.

Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII. Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow?

INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION. So who is following after righteousness?

For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, “ordinary” Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense…I ask again who is more effective?

Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INITIATED i
Ordinary intra-city metro lane o, but President Buhari that finished is within 3 years is the failure abi?

“Which project did President Buhari INITIATE and COMPLETE in 3 years yen-yen-yen”.
Mention any major project INITIATED AND COMPLETED in 3 years of Ex-President Obasanjo, or Ex-President Yar’Adua or Ex-President Jonathan?

So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.

Lagos-Ibadan road since Ex-President Obasanjo era till Ex-President Jonathan could not be finished.
In 3 years of President Buhari, the road is receiving serious attention.
Ask those who ply that road and those who go for Holy Ghost Congress monthly about
the difference in pace of work.
Wait, even Otuoke road in Bayelsa had to wait till President Buhari now starts to do the road.
Who is the failure? Can it be BUHARIIII.

What about “Almajiri School in the North? WHERE exactly are these Schools SITUATED in the North? OK, show us the picture.

Emm, 2nd Niger Bridge?
Lol, they completed it on the MAP, yet Fashola is on it PHYSICALLY now.

Did Buhari fail on security issue in Benue? YES. Did others before him fail on the same security issue in Benue? YESSS.
So where did you get all these noise of “Fulani President” is helping herdsmen?

Who was the President during Jos crisis, herdsmen killing people in Zamfara in 2013, Odi massacre, Kaduna crisis?
You think death suddenly started because President Buhari was a Fulani man?
That he failed in that is one thing, but that YOU are making a narrative of “Fulani President” is giving herdsmen power is funny.

January 1, 2018 in Omoku, Rivers State, Christians were coming from Church; cultists from the South South killed their own people.
You know why there was no serious noise by CAN and you?
You could not link it to President Buhari’s herdsmen or Fulani herdsmen.
The same WIKE that did not drop a million to support the families of those bereaved in his constituency (State) went to Benue State to donate N20 Milliion and you hailed him

Kidnapping of School children in Lagos; Badoo issue in Lagos; Crisis in Kaduna.
Who did you call on? Ambode the Governor of Lagos and El-Rufai of Kaduna.
When crisis happened in River State and Benue State, who did you shout about? President Buhari the herdsmen.
What about your Bishops, Pastors and Imans that made Aso Rock their abode between 2010-2015? What did they negotiate for the body of Christ or common citizens?
Yes, they got their jets; they got waivers and Universities all PERSONAL.
Now that the tap to fuel their jets and lifestyles had stopped, all they tell you from the pulpit is “LIES and Prophelying“.
Your anointed ones keep saying ANNOYING THINGS, yet you can’t query their lies?

Wait, I remember again your problem with President Buhari fighting corruption selectively.
So, mention ONE name among those in EFCC case without a case to defend.
If your hero Presidents had fought corruption with one leg, by now shebi it is the second leg that President Buhari will be fighting.

So what is your problem with the corrupt facing the music?
Oh, how about blablablabla.
If President Buhari did not catch them, somebody else will.
But stop crying in defence of the corrupt being asked to face the music.
If your uncle is corrupt, tell him to face it, and stop shouting how about other thieves.

I know you lost your job because Ex- President Jonathan lost out and your job with Mama Patience was terminated.
But stop using your personal loss as a yardstick for Buhari’s achievement.

Under your hero, several young Nigerians were SCAMMED by Boro collecting money from them for Job, in the process killing many young Nigerians.
Ex-President Jonathan cannot even sack him. So what do you want the families of those who died when Ex-President Jonathan scammed them of Jobs to do? Stop crying and face life.

For your information, all those lies about “hidden agenda” can only fly on you because they know you are biblically illiterate.
I even saw somebody hailing Femi-Fani Kayode for being the voice for the Church. Haaaaaa, abomination. Abeg make I stop here jare.

Your plan B, C and D of ruinous economy, escalated insecurities and secession bids will fail and Nigeria shall rise again in the committee of great nations.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Nigeria will bless those that blesses and pray for her and for the her enemies that curse her daily, she will deal with them by herself!

We Rise!
[/s]
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Proudlyomonna: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
ivana10:
No, i cannot read.....now back off. Only mention me when you can state a superior argument.
Btw, Obasanjo's Presidency is done, gone and dusted. Femi Adesina's Boss is in power; now what is the state of this great Nation? What has been the foremost and notable achievement of this government? What exactly will be the legacy of this administration?Now, think on that while at it fv.ck off with your hypocrisy.
P.s, don't bother me with mentions anymore.

You dey try to dey reply rubbish oo undecided undecided
I don't perceive anyone who tries making an excuse for bubu as a human being,them be animal angry
As long as governance is concerned,bubu was a failure yesterday,is a failure today,even if you give him another 8years he will still fail woefully angry
Imagine closing the borders and putting many businesses in catastrophe,only to open it when sefa and naira became equitable in exchange rate undecided
And you say that one na human being angry
Our once gallant military became a big boy boy under the so called mumu general angry

1 Like

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Freelance363: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
No amount of verbal defence can save buhari from being recognised as the worst president ever,probably not just in nigeria,but the world at large,in a democratic country.
If OBJ was as selfish as he(bubu) has been,bubu wouldn't have smelt that seat of presidenct.
He remains the worst of the worsts,no comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by oseahumenb(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Why is Adesina and Co so obsessed with OBJ?
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Proudlyomonna: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]:
tongue tongue tongue
Let us hit 'em with the bitter truth that is ALWAYS difficult for them to view or swallow one more time wink

Ex- President Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, and removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan.

Ex-President Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund.

NASS members were abusing President Buhari openly, messing up everything at will; Gov. Fayose has been abusing President Buhari for 4 years now.
Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund and bail out, FAAC etc.

Ex-President Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house.

Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party.
Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these….

Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will.
Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot…All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend).

Ex-President Jonathan met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.

Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years.

Don’t say how much did he borrow if you don’t even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX.

Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII. Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow?

INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION. So who is following after righteousness?

For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, “ordinary” Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense…I ask again who is more effective?

Ordinary intra-city metro lane o, but President Buhari that finished is within 3 years is the failure abi?

“Which project did President Buhari INITIATE and COMPLETE in 3 years yen-yen-yen”.
Mention any major project INITIATED AND COMPLETED in 3 years of Ex-President Obasanjo, or Ex-President Yar’Adua or Ex-President Jonathan?

So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.

Lagos-Ibadan road since Ex-President Obasanjo era till Ex-President Jonathan could not be finished.
Ask those who ply that road and those who go for Holy Ghost Congress monthly about
Wait, even Otuoke road in Bayelsa had to wait till President Buhari now starts to do the road.

What about “Almajiri School in the North? WHERE exactly are these Schools SITUATED in the North? OK, show us the picture.

Emm, 2nd Niger Bridge?

Did Buhari fail on security issue in Benue? YES. Did others before him fail on the same security issue in Benue? YESSS.

Who was the President during Jos crisis, herdsmen killing people in Zamfara in 2013, Odi massacre, Kaduna crisis?
That he failed in that is one thing, but that YOU are making a narrative of “Fulani President” is giving herdsmen power is funny.

January 1, 2018 in Omoku, Rivers State, Christians were coming from Church; cultists from the South South killed their own people.
The same WIKE that did not drop a million to support the families of those bereaved in his constituency (State) went to Benue State to donate N20 Milliion and you hailed him

When crisis happened in River State and Benue State, who did you shout about? President Buhari the herdsmen.
What about your Bishops, Pastors and Imans that made Aso Rock their abode between 2010-2015? What did they negotiate for the body of Christ or common citizens?
Now that the tap to fuel their jets and lifestyles had stopped, all they tell you from the pulpit is “LIES and Prophelying“.

Wait, I remember again your problem with President Buhari fighting corruption selectively.
If your hero Presidents had fought corruption with one leg, by now shebi it is the second leg that President Buhari will be fighting.

If your uncle is corrupt, tell him to face it, and stop shouting how about other thieves.

I know you lost your job because Ex- President Jonathan lost out and your job with Mama Patience was terminated.

Under your hero, several young Nigerians were SCAMMED by Boro collecting money from them for Job, in the process killing many young Nigerians.
Ex-President Jonathan cannot even sack him. So what do you want the families of those who died when Ex-President Jonathan scammed them of Jobs to do? Stop crying and face life.

For your information, all those lies about “hidden agenda” can only fly on you because they know you are biblically illiterate.
I even saw somebody hailing Femi-Fani Kayode for being the voice for the Church. Haaaaaa, abomination. Abeg make I stop here jare.

Your plan B, C and D of ruinous economy, escalated insecurities and secession bids will fail and Nigeria shall rise again in the committee of great nations.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Nigeria will bless those that blesses and pray for her and for the her enemies that curse her daily, she will deal with them by herself!

We Rise!
[/s]

Nwokem you are not rising anywhere.
Your region na im suffer pass for this evil govt wey you love and yet you will never be seen in any thread where they are been slaughtered like chickens angry angry
Is it that Mb lives don't matter to you and your BMC zombies angry
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Can you read at all?

Our problem is our level of hypocrisy, 90 percent of us would respond exactly the same way Adesina did.

Now let's assume that you are a thief, and then another thief comes out and criticizes you for being a thief.
What would you do?

Will you defend yourself or will you blast the thief for calling you a thief when he himself is a thief?

In summary... Adesina is basically telling a thief not to call out the thief he currently serves!

Thank you for putting it succinctly that Buhari has failed woefully, and can't help but deflect blames instead of accepting their profound failure!
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by J3susFr3ak: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:

You could say he (Obasanjo) allowed himself to be "detribalized" when President...to a fault. When hordes of Muslims were killed in retaliation to the massive numbers of Christians killed and burnt alive in a Church in Yelwa Shendam....the President slammed a "state of Emergency" in Plateau State.

A lot of Christians in Plateau were furiously angry about the fact that the Presidency urgently "responded" to the Plateau matter only when there was a large Muslim lamentation from the Islamic North--rather than have any response at all when the large number of Christians were initially killed. When a Plateau cleric asked the President about this, he angrily called that cleric "A Fool!"

In summary: Buhari will not hesitate to show his true colors and his naked bias. Damn the consequences. But Obasanjo in the strained effort to appear "fair" and "considerate" to all, either hid his bias when he was President...or was not courageous enough to go for broke and unleash the crazy security and economic restructurings that would have meant less power in the Center today.

Next time a Christian President gets there...you know what to do. Start being BIASED...at least for the sake of civilized sanity.

1 Like

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by murmee: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

Yes all what you said is correct but about the issue adesina raised is it not true,
Yes we know buhari Is a failure obj had the greatest opportunity to correct so many wrongs of the military but he was busy trying to please the north, that's a fact.
That Obasanjo was trying to please the North is a fact. He didn't want to offend the North for whatever reasons best known to him. So what Nigeria really needs now is someone who can call the bluff of the North and I seriously believe that the point to critically start that is to RESTRUCTURE the country!

1 Like

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by drlateef: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Did Obasanjo write any letter to himself when he was in power? Why did he not remind himself of these issues when he was leading Nigeria?
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Edyice: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Keep talking adesina, talk and chop now, their is time for everything..
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by openmine(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2022
The former president Obasanjo made an important point and case about state policing being an idea whose time has come!
Whether he failed to do so during his time as president is inconsequential at this stage!
We are desperately in need of solutions to reduce or mitigate the impact of terrorism in Nigeria esp in the Northern states and this should be the primary focus of the presidency instead of engaging in irrelevant recrimination!
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by seunayantokun(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2022
They don't think like they are human.

Obasanjo said he didn't deem it fit then but now sees it necessary. Yes that was an error seen retrospectively. But is that why your boss set up committee, etc but turned away and now is enjoying his harvests of deaths? That somebody didn't do it in the past is the reason why you will not do it while insecurity is killing everything? Is that why lives don't matter to you? Is that why you wage war against states and individuals clamouring for it? Is that why our peace and economic growth must be condemned to death?
Heartless, callous, godless, evil Buhari and Femi Adesina.
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Sunsets: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2022
So, what did PMB come to change? No wonder nobody hears about change or the next level scam.
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418704/state-policing-restructuring-obasanjo-opportunity-nothing-adesina/

Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by Martartins(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Journalist always act different when they are in the position of those they were criticizing
Re: State Policing, Restructuring: Obasanjo Had Opportunity But Did Nothing- Adesina by waice6571: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112225206:
tongue tongue tongue

Emm, 2nd Niger Bridge?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

We Rise!

Lies and fable tales from deliquent adult who refused to grow up in proportion to the numbers of his days on earth.

Don't expect a pay rise for this crap you posted here. We no want APC again! Abi na by force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Nigeria’s revenue-to-GDP ratio lowest in the World – World Bank / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.