Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Need Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Urgently (1498 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
There’s this girl that I like, she has visited me like 4 times but anytime I tell her I like her, she’ll tell me she just wants us to be friends and she has a boyfriend, Oya na let’s at least have some intimacy but she won’t agree. Just this evening I saw her text (image attached) that I should help her with 20k that she’ll pay back Saturday, this is someone that told me let’s just be friends and always brags about how her boyfriend is traveling to many countries and he bought a latest hilux vehicle. What will you do if you were me in this position?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by iamtardey: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Format 😂😂😂 oga block her and save your own soul 😂😂😂

12 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by garriAndsugar: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Once I see can you do a favor message.
My reply will be anything apart from financial favor

8 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by wis3(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
I say this is unnecessary. Help her if you feel like it. If you don't feel like it don't. There's no use bringing it here.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
wis3:
I say this is unnecessary. Help her if you feel like it. If you don't feel like it don't. There's no use bringing it here.

I don’t feel like it my brother undecided
Nigerian girls na scam. Give me kpekus you say you get boyfriend but now you dey ask me for 20k as maga wey i be na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by wis3(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Westchester:

I don’t feel like it my brother undecided
Nigerian girls na scam. Give me kpekus you say you get boyfriend but now you dey ask me for 20k as maga wey i be na
It doesn't always have to be about sex. I mean, you can find it elsewhere. There are tons of girls out there.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigha,this ain't right at all.

There are things you must out-grow when you get to a certain stage and she in life..

Help if you can...And don't if you think and want something in return..

BTW, what's wrong with just being friends with a banny?
Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Vicloteck(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reply her back with - se ur papa keep moni for my bank account. Most Nigerian girls are liability , only few have senses . She claim she has a BF , then why is she disturbing you .

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Wawelexy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Since she said a life is at stake, I will suggest that you help if you can... Moreover, she said you should lend and not give her, why not test her if you can afford it and see if she will refund you. But remember that you mustn't lend someone money you can't afford to loose.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

There are things you must out-grow when you get to a certain stage and she in life..

BTW,what wrong with just being friends with a banny?

Make that her bf wey she dey give kpekus help her.

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wawelexy:
Since she said a life is at stake, I will suggest that you help if you can... Moreover, she said you should lend and not give her, why not test her if you can afford it and see if she will refund you. But remember that you mustn't lend someone money you can't afford to loose.

Lend Nigerian girl money? My brother no try am oo or else your money na otilor undecided tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
wis3:
It doesn't always have to be about sex. I mean, you can find it elsewhere. There are tons of girls out there.

Someone that I liked and approached and she’s trying to friendzone me? She’s not my sister bros, everyone must gain, it’s transactional

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by YoungLionken(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why are you calling a girl who didn't give birth to you "momma"? She referred to you as "Sammy". See ehn, you guys are actually the ones putting these girls on high heels. Many of you guys become weak and porous because of the privates of a woman undecided..

No Nigerian girl refunds what they borrow, so don't try it. Again, you wrote too much explaining to her (I know you found it difficult to say no, hence the epistle). What you should have written; she: I need favor.. You: Go on. She: My brother is admitted.. You: Send me pictures, let's video chat so I can see him or give him the phone let me hear/see him.

The above is if you want to help without any condition. But if not, like someone up there said "Once I see can you do a favor message.
My reply will be anything apart from financial favor"...

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Illegal1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Once I see can you do a favor message.
My reply will be anything apart from financial favor

omoh.........u funny well well

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Lungdick: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin grin grin

Imagine after sending the money, she uploads a picture of herself at coldstone on her status.

lend her if you can afford to lose it.

BTW, I don't know if jennyclay has anything to say.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Wawelexy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Westchester:

Lend Nigerian girl money? My brother no try am oo or else your money na otilor undecided tongue

I know bro, but because a life is involved that's why I said you should give her, but should be inform of you lending her, that's if you can afford it tho.

Even if she's lieing about the life being at stake, then it's left to her and her conscience.

Zero your mind once you give her, if she brings it fine, and if she doesn't it's cool, at least she won't be able to approach you for any help again. No be everything be p*ssy banging bro
Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2023
There is a girl I liked,she posted a photo of her brother in Dubai who bought benz c300 and camry muscle sports.After like 3 days she dey bill me 50k.i tell am say I no get.confused genders.Asking me for money when you are shouting and posting na grace ,and congrats on WhatsApp wen your elder brother bought 2 cars.i trust myself.i am very stingy to any lady wey no dey add anytin to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Uchenna10(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Abeg tell her where she base make.i know whether na same girl
Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Raalsalghul: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
There is a girl I liked,she posted a photo of her brother in Dubai who bought benz c300 and camry muscle sports.After like 3 days she dey bill me 50k.i tell am say I no get.confused genders.Asking me for money when you are shouting and posting na grace ,and congrats on WhatsApp wen your elder brother bought 2 cars.i trust myself.i am very stingy to any lady wey no dey add anytin to me

Na so e suppose be.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Raalsalghul: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

BTW, what's wrong with just being friends with a banny?

Nothing actually except he is attracted to her and has requested for a relationship/sex which she refused. So also he has refused her any financial assistance. Quid pro pro.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Cholls(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
My brother you be olodo. The girl know say na her pussy you want you no want relationship.

Now, she don give you price but you're a learner and a mumu boy wey wan fvckup this chance she give you to fvck
Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Nazgul: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Her brother is in the hospital and she's the one begging for money, doesn't she have parents who's responsibility it is is take care of their son?

Just tell her you don't have.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cholls:
My brother you be olodo. The girl know say na her pussy you want you no want relationship.

Now, she don give you price but you're a learner and a mumu boy wey wan fvckup this chance she give you to fvck

Fvkup the chance as if say her kpekus na gold or what? Bros if i give her that money I fit even no see her for my house again. Excuses go plenty and then na me go lose

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Gerrard59(m): 1:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Westchester:
There’s this girl that I like, she has visited me like 4 times but anytime I tell her I like her, she’ll tell me she just wants us to be friends and she has a boyfriend, Oya na let’s at least have some intimacy but she won’t agree. Just this evening I saw her text (image attached) that I should help her with 20k that she’ll pay back Saturday, this is someone that told me let’s just be friends and always brags about how her boyfriend is traveling to many countries and he bought a latest hilux vehicle. What will you do if you were me in this position?

Don't give her the money for any reason. Her boyfriend, as she said, must be doing well, she should ask him. What about her father? Brother(s)? Male colleagues? Male classmates? If she is not so important in other areas of life, convert the fee to hook-up fee. That way, she has to make a decision. Nothing wrong with being a friend with a lady, but ladies should also respect boundaries with men who initially stated the sexual bargain of the friendship they sought.

However, if you go ahead with giving her the money, consider it as a gift because she won't pay it back. Don't come back here complaining oh

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Gerrard59(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
There is a girl I liked, she posted a photo of her brother in Dubai who bought benz c300 and camry muscle sports. After like 3 days she dey bill me 50k. i tell am say I no get.confused genders.Asking me for money when you are shouting and posting na grace ,and congrats on WhatsApp wen your elder brother bought 2 cars.i trust myself.i am very stingy to any lady wey no dey add anytin to me

Some of these girls don't have self-respect. My sister would never ask a random man for money if her brother bought two cars within a short period of time. If I no get, she will ask my younger brother or my parents.

Lots of irresponsible modafvckers these days!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gerrard59:

Don't give her the money for any reason. Her boyfriend, as she said, must be doing well, she should ask him. What about her father? Brother(s)? Male colleagues? Male classmates? If she is not so important in other areas of life, convert the fee to hook-up fee. That way, she has to make a decision. Nothing wrong with being a friend with a lady, but ladies should also respect boundaries with men who initially stated the sexual bargain of the friendship they sought.

However, if you go ahead with giving her the money, consider it as a gift because she won't pay it back. Don't come back here complaining oh

I didn't give her a dime as I no be mugu na grin
These girls thinks men are fools, just chatted one yesterday, haven't talked to her for a long time only for her to tell to help her run one girl 5k like say she give me money Keep for her somewhere. As I tell her it's too early to be demanding such from someone that you haven't talked to or seen for more than a year now, she said ordinary 5k I can't help her with, she stopped replying my msg, I just deleted the fool immediately.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Raalsalghul: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gerrard59:

cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
So let me guess Your diick and money go together, wherever your money goes your prick goes too. Lol little wonder you all sweat through your noses to be in good relationships. Nigeria Women understand the unspoken rule behind Nigerian men's gift/help so they will give themselves to highest bidder, No love here. Later these men will complain of not finding love, billings and gold-digging. grin You all simply reap what you sow.

If you had refused to help because you don't want to, it's understandable and fair. It's your funds but for the fact you didn't help because she's dating and sexing another shows you are nothing but a sex starved pervert and incapable of goodness. Hey read that again SEX STARVED PERVERT!

Not cool!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Westchester(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Persephone1:
So let me guess Your diick and money go together, wherever your money goes your prick goes too. Lol little wonder you all sweat through your noses to be in good relationships. Nigeria Women understand the unspoken rule behind Nigerian men's gift/help so they will give themselves to highest bidder, No love here. Later these men will complain of not finding love, billings and gold-digging. grin You all simply reap what you sow.

If you had refused to help because you don't want to, it's understandable and fair. It's your funds but for the fact you didn't help because she's dating and sexing another shows you are nothing but a sex starved pervert and incapable of goodness. Hey read that again SEX STARVED PERVERT!

Not cool!

After all these your rantings, find one corner in that your father's mud hut and go lay down your nappy head grin

Shameless Nigerian girls with nothing to offer other than their smelly puna undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol scammer. OP you too nice.

You should have blocked her or leave her on read.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by 1Sharon(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wawelexy:

You gullible sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Westchester:

After all these your rantings, find one corner in that your father's mud hut and go lay down your nappy head grin

Shameless Nigerian girls with nothing to offer other than their smelly puna undecided
Lol what part pained you most? Calling out your bullshit or the SEX STARVED PERVERT? The later would hurt most no doubt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shameless you say? Yet you are dying on a veejay that belongs to a Nigerian lady! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THAT VEEJAY WILL NEVER BE YOURS BRO.

Don't DIE ehn grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Of This Age Are Far From Precious / Falling In Love With Ur Friend! / Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.