Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. (307 Views)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. by TheSourcenews: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Imagine your child, whether a a girl or a boy runs mad some days to her wedding ceremony.? Then that groom just waits some time frame and marry someone else. A woman known as Faina shriveled illness a few days to her wedding ceremony and the marriage day she ran mad.
Click the link:
http:///s610c2cb9220423en_ke?link=1&client=news
Re: She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. by Bigredmachine: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. by nifemi25(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Village people at work..
Re: She Ran Mad On Her Wedding Day. She Can Only Move By Crawling. by habsydiamond(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just like that.... God protect me, my family and friends from calamities like this. Any day we are to be greeted congratulations don't let us be greeted with sorry for ur loss or sorry such won't happen again. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Apostle Suleman You Never Knew / The Day God Saved Me From Cult Guys / Bankussdcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.